“Hillary belongs in jail!” – Haitians at DNC

Jill Stein just posted this to Facebook with the comment "Are war crimes okay if a Democrat commits them?"

Hillary Clinton’s war crimes are unforgivable. No real progressive could ever support her.

Hillary Clinton deserves credit for poverty and instability in Haiti
In Haiti, the first state ever founded by freed black slaves, citizens are still fighting for political and economic freedom today, largely due to the influence of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

In 2011, Wikileaks published US State Department cables from 2008 and 2009 confirming that State Department officials were meeting behind closed doors with Haitian business leaders, plotting on how to stop the Haitian government from implementing a 37-cent hike in the minimum wage from $0.24 an hour to $0.61 cents an hour.

While Haitian President René Préval was initially neutral on the proposal of raising the minimum wage, he went on the record opposing the wage hike after consistent efforts from within the US Embassy in Haiti and the Haitian business lobby by July of 2009. Politifact rated the claim that Clinton’s State Department tried to suppress the wage hike as half-true, since there’s no link proving that Clinton directly played a role.

However, Clinton’s influence on Haiti didn’t stop there. As US Uncut previously reported, the former Secretary of State took an active role in swinging Haitian’s presidential elections in favor of corporate special interests. In the first round of Haiti’s presidential elections, thousands of citizens took to the streets demanding an annulment of election results, alleging that then-Haitian president Michel Martelly committed election fraud.

Martelly, who succeeded René Préval, is a close confidant of the Clinton family. In 2011, Martelly appointed Bill Clinton to an advisory board whose stated goal was to court foreign investors.

And in one of Hillary Clinton’s State Department emails made public, Clinton’s chief of staff received an email from another staffer openly boasting about using connections within the Haitian business elite to lobby for the withdrawal of Jude Célestin, Martelly’s political rival, from an upcoming runoff election. The aide, Kenneth Merten, predicted the news of the US interfering in election results would create widespread protests, and said he had called Martelly, asking him to plead with Haitians “to not pillage.”

While Martelly is no longer in power, his hand-picked successor, Jovenel Moïse, won the most recent election. However, watchdogs are calling the results fraudulent and demanding a new election. Ricardo Seitenfus, who has served as representative of the Organization of American States (OAS) for the last eight years, admitted that Haiti’s government is essentially a puppet of US interests, saying the Haitian election schedule is “subject to the U.S. schedule.” Hillary Clinton deserves to be closely scrutinized when touting her diplomacy record, as Haiti’s political instability is a result of her policies.

So many threads to drop this in, but I think i will resurrect here. I'm sure I posted this somewhere already. (Edit - Fluffy first found and posted the video in the Clinton thread)

There is a follow up on Trump's site with a new official statement.

- September 21, 2016 -
STATEMENT FROM FORMER PRESIDENT OF HAITIAN SENATE ON CLINTON GRAFT IN HAITI
“The World Trusted The Clintons To Help The Haitian People During Their Most Desperate Time Of Need And They Were Deceived.” – Bernard Sansaricq

"Sadly, when an earthquake rocked the nation of Haiti in 2010, corruption moved in faster than the help so desperately needed. Today, the people of Haiti are still suffering despite the billions of dollars that have flowed into the Clinton Foundation. The Clintons exploited this terrible disaster to steal billions of dollars from the sick and starving people of Haiti. The world trusted the Clintons to help the Haitian people during their most desperate time of need and they were deceived. The Clintons and their friends are richer today while millions still live in tents. The world deserves to know where the money went and why help was never sent." – Bernard Sansaricq, Former President of the Senate, Republic of Haiti

Last edited:
For historical record, we discussed the 2010 Haiti Earthquake HERE.

I remember I donated 10% of my eBay sales for a couple months at the time which didn't work out to much, a couple hundred dollars IIRC. What's sad is that tiny little effort most certainly was more helpful than the Clinton Foundation, which had a negative net effect of raping the country of billions.

This deserves its own thread. The Clintons are two of the most despicable human beings on the face of the planet. Don't take my word for it, take Haitians' words for it from a Haitian newspaper.

“Hillary belongs in jail!” – Haitians at DNC

Matthew strikes Haiti as strongest hurricane in 52 years

Early Tuesday morning, Hurricane Matthew crashed ashore in Haiti as a powerful Category 4 storm with 145 mph winds. It was the strongest hurricane to do so since Hurricane Cleo in 1964, which made landfall in the same location. Matthew will continue to unleash a devastating blow to Haiti before it continues on its path through Cuba, the Bahamas, and toward the U.S. East Coast in the next few days.

Haiti - Social : 64,680 people are still living in camps (March 2015)

Haitians Protest Outside Hillary Clinton’s Office Over ‘Billions Stolen’ by Clinton Foundation

CuIEbmnW8AAT5Dl.jpg

Back