11 trillion gallons of water

Robert

Reaction score
Not just Houston:
Devastating rainfall across South Asia has led to the deaths of more than 1,200 people and directly affected more than 40 million people in northern India, southern Nepal, northern Bangladesh and southern Pakistan.

redrumloa

Reaction score
I think the majority of the country will see this disgusting propaganda for what it is.

metalman

Reaction score
DJJ-Lh5UQAExe13.jpg

metalman

Reaction score
Where's Red?

DJPmug5XcAEquXC.jpg

Last edited:

redrumloa

Reaction score
Where's Red?

DJPmug5XcAEquXC.jpg

Yeah, these sort of times are all consuming for me both personally and professionally. That's why I've been away. Luckily the forecast cones have shifted far enough west that the Fort Lauderdale area should escape the brunt of the storm. The SW coast of FL could get decimated though. This is a really nasty, nasty storm.

metalman

Reaction score
Yeah, these sort of times are all consuming for me both personally and professionally. That's why I've been away. Luckily the forecast cones have shifted far enough west that the Fort Lauderdale area should escape the brunt of the storm. The SW coast of FL could get decimated though. This is a really nasty, nasty storm.

Very Nasty and Jose is right behind it

Robert

Reaction score

Robert

Reaction score
More Fake News

his broadcast studio was in a mandatory evacuation zone

So which is the fake news?
Popov mocking the severity of the hurricane?
or
The severity of the hurricane required his mandatory evacuation?
or
The mandatory evacuation zone is a ridiculous over-reaction based upon a liberal conspiracy to steal your money and the weather was nothing to worry about?

redrumloa

Reaction score
The mandatory evacuation zone is a ridiculous over-reaction based upon a liberal conspiracy to steal your money and the weather was nothing to worry about?

Mandatory evacuations are quite routine in coastal areas. Even if the risk of impact is low, officials will err on the side of caution. While all of South Florida was blasted by this beast, Palm Beach County was among the safest areas of FL when all was said and done. I doubt there was much if any flooding there.

Last edited:

redrumloa

Reaction score
Florida power outages caused by Hurricane Irma

Hurricane Irma had knocked out power to more than 5.5 million Florida homes and businesses — about 52 percent of the state — by Monday morning, most of them in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties, according to the Florida Division of Emergency Management.

58 percent of Miami-Dade was without power, along with 83 percent of customers in Monroe County, where the Florida Keys are. 52 percent of Broward and 54 percent of Palm Beach County customers are without power.

Florida Power & Light said it has 16,000 crews from around the country in place to restore power once it’s safe to begin repairs. But the utility said it would be a lengthy process that could take days.

Outages by county; information updated at 9 a.m. Tuesday