Ah, we of little faith in psychology at Christmas.

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Queens Disoriented Are

Amnesia --- I Don't Remember if I'll Be Home for Christmas

Antisocial Personality Disorder --- Thoughts Of Roasting You on an Open Fire

Agoraphobia --- I Heard The Bells on Christmas Day but Wouldn't Leave My House

Alzheimer's Disease/Senile Dementia --- Walking in a Winter Wonderland, Miles from my House in my Slippers and Robe

Oppositional Defiant Disorder --- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus so I Burned Down the House

Social Anxiety Disorder --- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas while I
Sit Here and Hyperventilate

Attention Deficit Disorder --- We Wish You...Hey Look! It's Snowing!

Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

Dementia --- Was I Going To Be Home for Christmas?

Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and.....

Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me

Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent Night, Holy… Oooh look at the Nativity, Can I have a chocolate?, Why is Santa's suit red?

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle, Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle....

:roflmao:

and very appropriate weeks before easter

Back