Another example of Post Birth Abortion

redrumloa

Reaction score
You might not want to read this post the_leander.

Woman Questioned After Newborn Found Dead In Motel Trash Bin

FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) — In a beachside motel’s trash bin, wrapped in towels and a pillowcase, a male newborn was found dead on Aug. 10.

The medical examiner also found that Baby Doe was 37 weeks, or full term. That examiner also concluded the infant was delivered alive and that his lungs contained air.

Just a lump of flesh? :madashell:

Sladon-Marler was examined by a doctor in the emergency room, after which he concluded she was no longer pregnant and determined Baby Doe had not been delivered professionally, the warrant stated.

The doctor told police that when asking the patient the baby’s location, she said she had him aborted a few days earlier, but declined to say where, the warrant said.
Who wants to bet she gets off free, due to our new progressive enlightened world?:madashell:

faethor

Reaction score
Truly a sad ordeal. Florida (and all States) should do more to make their Safe Haven laws known and available to the public. Though that's no excuse. Doing this makes her most unfit for public life and she should spend the rest of her life behind bars.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Truly a sad ordeal. Florida (and all States) should do more to make their Safe Haven laws known and available to the public.

I don't know about other states, but Florida advertises all police stations and fire departments as no questions asked drop off points.

That defeats the purpose of abortion though. The woman clearly stated she had an "abortion". That was her choice, her body. Right?

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
You might not want to read this post the_leander.

It wasn't a legitimate baby because women under those kind of stressful situations , well, their bodies have ways of shutting fertility down, doncha know. I'm pretty sure a doctor told me that at some time.

faethor

Reaction score
Why wouldn't this fall into any other crime? If the police suspect something bad happened, take statements, build evidence and try the case. Police don't just say OK the robber said he didn't do the crime let's go elsewhere. They know people lie and they should research the evidence and see if the story matches. If not and if they suspect a crime then go to court.

I for one don't want to go back to the later middle-ages when in Christian Europe it was okay to abandon/dispose of your baby up to 1 year. Nor do I think does anyone else.

redrumloa

Reaction score
We knew this was coming. The Regressives have been trying to normalize "after-birth abortion" for years now. This is the next step, letting women know they won't get punished if they kill their own newborn. This will soon be extended up to 3 years like has been argued in ethics papers. :madashell:

Woman Who Killed Her Newborn Baby Girl Minutes After Birth Won’t Go to Prison

A Lithuanian woman who admitted to strangling her newborn daughter escaped jail time when she recently was sentenced in a British court, according to the Daily Mail.

Gintare Suminaite, 30, was living in England when she conceived the child as part of a secret affair, according to the report. Authorities arrested her in April after she gave birth in her home and an ambulance crew discovered her newborn baby girl dead, according to earlier reports. She later was charged with murder.

Suminaite, who admitted to killing her daughter in infanticide but not murder, said she was mentally disturbed after giving birth. Taking this into consideration, British Justice Nicol recently sentenced her to a two-year community order with a rehabilitation requirement, according to the report.

“At the time of giving birth your were in a state of extreme anxiety and panic amounting to a temporary impairment of the balance of your mind,” Nicol told Suminaite of his decision.

I fail to see how this empowers women? The ruling is that women are so emotionally weak, they should be forgiven for textbook MURDER?

"Pro-abortion" folks are disgusting. :madashell:

redrumloa

Reaction score
Do you think this is good or bad? Sounds like the doctor is being sensible. But the parents wouldn't be too happy though.

It's not the doctor's place to play god and be "sensible".

redrumloa

Reaction score
That really doesn't answer my question, does it.

Yes it does. I really don't see how someone should have to argue the difference between a doctor doing what he is paid to do and what oath he took, and killing a human being against their will. A bit frightful that you equate the two as the same.

Kesa

Reaction score
Sometimes you have to be cruel to be to kind.

Kesa

Reaction score
I don't think you can expect the parents to make the right decision because of the very nature of being human. Humans are irrational, subjective idiots that will put their own selfish needs above others and therefore need to be supervised. Pure freedom of choice is overrated and we should instead aspire towards controlled freedom.

redrumloa

Reaction score
I don't think you can expect the parents to make the right decision because of the very nature of being human. Humans are irrational, subjective idiots that will put their own selfish needs above others and therefore need to be supervised. Pure freedom of choice is overrated and we should instead aspire towards controlled freedom.

Can't tell if serious or sarcastic...

Kesa

Reaction score
Serious.

Also doctors are being paid to be ethical because the parents can't be.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Serious.

Also doctors are being paid to be ethical because the parents can't be.

That is truly frightening. I assume you aren't a parent. I don't know your family situation, but think of the person you adore the most and are related to. It could be a parent, a sibling, a spouse, a domestic partner etc. Imagine they have cancer. Imagine they go to the hospital and can't speak for themselves. You know the diagnosis is cancer, but you know this person wants to fight and doesn't want to die. While all their loved ones wait on pins and needles, the doctor decides unilaterally this person should die and refuses treatment. This person dies, you are upset, but are told by random people that the doctor was in a better position to make that decision than loved ones who are legally entitled to make that decision. A year later that doctor is in prison for drug charges and gross malpractice, but not for killing your loved one.

Sounds to me like you are a huge fan of Obama's death panels. Incredibly scary someone would think this way. You don't seem to value life much.