Brilliant start but fizzly end

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok guys, you all busy today, or you really not digging the new digs? Post damn you, post! An admin could get a complex around here..

:python: :whip:

Wayne

Wayne said:
Ok guys, you all busy today, or you really not digging the new digs? Post damn you, post! An admin could get a complex around here..

Wayne

We're doomed and everything is falling apart. Run for the hills and buy dried food and ammo.

Oh yeah... the Dow :shocked:

OK, my posting duty is done.

FluffyMcDeath said:
We're doomed and everything is falling apart. Run for the hills and buy dried food and ammo.

Oh yeah... the Dow :shocked:

OK, my posting duty is done.

rofl... Love it. Thanks

posting in between some busy shit

:banana:

Just nippin' oot tae the fitbaw but should be aboot later oan the nicht. ;-)

Wayne said:

Wayne

Busy all day :hammer:

Robert said:

Bet you're drowning your sorrows now lad ;)

Mind you, Boyd did open his big gob saying that the pressure's on Celtic to win the cup not Rangers. Well said :lol:

Vincent said:
Robert said:

Bet you're drowning your sorrows now lad ;)

Hahaha..... touche!

It's funny, most of the so-called supporters had left before the calamitous, comedy ending. Many of those who were left were screaming 'disgrace' and such like. I didn't see it that way at all.
I couldn't help but have admiration for our Highland counterparts. This was the quintessential 'smash and grab' job. They bravely held out for 90 minutes then seized on the one opportunity presented to them.
That's what the game's all about and well done to Inverness. My team did the same thing all over Europe last season.

Back