But Joe said so

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
One more reason not to listen to politicians.
They say that ignorance of the law is no excuse but when you take your advice from someone who should know better that should at least be counted as extenuating. Joe should be standing in the court too - it would only be fair.

So basically, you can own a shotgun but it's illegal to ever use it? What's the point?

Biden does say they're in a secluded area, not sure if that changes things. I imagine people are allowed to fire weapons on their property outside of the city or towns. Even in Canada that's allowed. And then there's the issue of hunting.

Of course, doing that inside city limits should certainly be illegal.

So basically, you can own a shotgun but it's illegal to ever use it? What's the point?

Firing a weapon straight up in the air is extremely dangerous and certainly illegal in any civilized area. Biden is a screaming moron.

It is only lawful to fire your weapon in self defense when in fear for your life, and you MUST aim at the person/animal that makes you fearful of your life.

Now that I give it a second thought, people who take Joe Biden seriously probably SHOULD go to jail. In fact, legislators might want to consider making it an actual offence to take Joe Biden seriously.

It is only lawful to fire your weapon in self defense when in fear for your life, and you MUST aim at the person/animal that makes you fearful of your life.
You can only fire a weapon when you're fearing for your life? So I guess when duck hunting you have to pretend you're starring in Alfred Hitchcock's Birds and shit your pants from fear before you can shoot at the birds flying up above you? I guess that's why hunters wear those extra baggy pants.

waterfowl-hunting-area-4.jpg

Yup, that guy on the right must have filled his pants pretty good to catch that bird.

And I guess skeet shooting is just down right evil.

You can only fire a weapon when you're fearing for your life? So I guess when duck hunting you have to pretend you're starring in Alfred Hitchcock's Birds and shit your pants from fear before you can shoot at the birds flying up above you? I guess that's why hunters wear those extra baggy pants.

waterfowl-hunting-area-4.jpg

Yup, that guy on the right must have filled his pants pretty good to catch that bird.

And I guess skeet shooting is just down right evil.

What part of "self defense" don't you understand?

Biden doesn't have the personality for a win. It wouldn't surprise me to see Hilary vs Palin.

Biden doesn't have the personality for a win. It wouldn't surprise me to see Hilary vs Palin.

Palin is done IMO. The left's smear campaign stuck with too many people. I'm thinking Hilary vs either Marco Rubio or Rand Paul.

Palin is done IMO. The left's smear campaign stuck with too many people. I'm thinking Hilary vs either Marco Rubio or Rand Paul.

hahahha! smear campaign...:D... she spoke... nobody smeared her... good grief!! shes at least as intellectually challenged as biden

hahahha! smear campaign...:D... she spoke... nobody smeared her... good grief!! shes at least as intellectually challenged as biden

I don't know about that. I don't know if I'd vote for her as president, but there certainly was a smear campaign against her in the liberal media and pop culture. There was a time you couldn't turn on the TV without seeing her being smeared. Biden is severely mentally challenged and yet you hardly hear anything about him. Heck the "liberal" media was even slamming Palin for being a woman.

What part of "self defense" don't you understand?
So firing a shotgun straight up is extremely dangerous and should never be done when your self is in danger, but shooting straight up is no problem when hunting geese or shooting skeet? Do I have that right?

The left's smear campaign stuck with too many people.
Yeah - broadcasting her saying stuff, hell of a smear campaign. The smart politicians at least try to make it sport for the media, instead of just standing there and shooting themselves!

Yeah - broadcasting her saying stuff, hell of a smear campaign. The smart politicians at least try to make it sport for the media, instead of just standing there and shooting themselves!
And Biden is famous for that too, it's just that most people were kinda used to his gaffes where as Palin was the new kid on the block. Obviously people will have a heightened interest in the new crazy contender running for vice-president. Also, being well known I imagine that Biden was instructed to just keep his mouth shut and to his credit he was smart enough to do that for the most part. Palin, not so much.

So firing a shotgun straight up is extremely dangerous and should never be done when your self is in danger, but shooting straight up is no problem when hunting geese or shooting skeet? Do I have that right?

Um, I am not a hunter but I SERIOUSLY doubt any hunter with half a brain would shoot an a bird or skeet directly above their head. It would take a special kind of idiot.

What part of "hunting isn't self defense" don't you understand?

Really, is it amateur hour on Whyzzat all day every day? Go back and read my original post in this thread and see if your question is still logical.

Really, is it amateur hour on Whyzzat all day every day? Go back and read my original post in this thread and see if your question is still logical.

Ah. You're going to hang your hat on the word "straight" I guess. So,shooting up in the air is OK so long as you don't do it STRAIGHT up (and it's a windless day).

Back