Clinton

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
Since we have a thread dedicated to Trump, here's the Obligatory Hillary Clinton thread...

1. Monica Lewinsky: Led to only the second president in American history to be impeached. Clinton has spent years bullying Bill's victims and covering up the truth...

2. Benghazi: Four Americans killed, an entire system of weak diplomatic security uncloaked, and the credibility of a president and his secretary of state damaged.

3. Asia fundraising scandal: More than four dozen convicted in a scandal that made the Lincoln bedroom, White House donor coffees and Buddhist monks infamous.

4. Hillary’s private emails: Hundreds of national secrets already leaked through private email and the specter of a criminal probe looming large.

5. Whitewater: A large S&L failed and several people went to prison.

6. Travelgate: The firing of the career travel office was the very first crony capitalism scandal of the Clinton era.

7. Humagate: An aide’s sweetheart job arrangement.

8. Pardongate: The first time donations were ever connected as possible motives for presidential pardons.

9. Foundation favors: Revealing evidence that the Clinton Foundation was a pay-to-play back door to the State Department, and an open checkbook for foreigners to curry favor.

10. Mysterious files: The disappearance and re-discovery of Hillary’s Rose Law Firm records.

11. Filegate: The Clinton use of FBI files to dig for dirt on their enemies.

12. Hubble trouble: The resignation and imprisonment of Hillary law partner Web Hubbell.

13. The Waco tragedy: One of the most lethal exercises of police power in American history.

14. The Clinton’s Swedish slush fund: $26 million collected overseas with little accountability and lots of questions about whether contributors got a pass on Iran sanctions.

15. Troopergate: From the good old days, did Arkansas state troopers facilitate Bill Clinton’s philandering?

16. Gennifer Flowers: The tale that catapulted a supermarket tabloid into the big time.

17. Bill’s Golden Tongue: His and her speech fees shocked the American public.

18. Boeing Bucks: Boeing contributed big-time to Bill; Hillary helped the company obtain a profitable Russian contract.

19. Larry Lawrence: How did a fat cat donor get buried in Arlington National Cemetery without war experience?

20. The cattle futures: Hillary as commodity trader extraordinaire.

21. Chinagate: Nuclear secrets go to China on her husband’s watch.

redrumloa

Reaction score
22. Haiti-gate: The poorest western country in the world was hit with one of the worst natural disasters in 2010. The Clinton Crime Family and their friends raped the country directly of $6B in international aid for personal enrichment, while Hillary Clinton's brother took advantage of the situation to rape the country of it's natural resources. This isn't the first or last time Hillary has raped the country though as she fought against the country having a $0.61/hour minimum wage, because it would hurt her corporate friends' profits.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Black people are siding with Hillary but is she good for the black voter?

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
Black people are siding with Hillary but is she good for the black voter?
Great video, but the simple American truth is that Black voters will always support the Democrat Party candidate because the Democrats support and offer to provide them with a free, welfare society at the expense of everyone else...

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Great video, but the simple American truth is that Black voters will always support the Democrat Party candidate because the Democrats support and offer to provide them with a free, welfare society at the expense of everyone else...
Well, they THINK they are getting a free welfare society. Basically they are getting their grits from the plantation owners and that's about all.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Well, they THINK they are getting a free welfare society. Basically they are getting their grits from the plantation owners and that's about all.

You moving to the right Fluffy? You are starting to sound like me.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Hillary is bringing in the billionaires. Don't forget, it was her Hubby that deregulated the banking industry and helped create the expansion of the investing classes. Trump wants to bring back Glass-Steagall (though the DNC has finally sort of a bit kinda maybe thought it should at least give the idea some thought if absolutely necessary - in their platform)

No wonder Hillary is the choice of the likes of Warren Buffet, Mark Cuban, Carlos Slim, George Soros, Mike Bloomberg...

But not the Koch brothers, they say they can't support either candidate - but Charles also said that suggesting he would support Clinton is a blood-libel ... which probably means that he really wants people to think he isn't supporting Hillary.

redrumloa

Reaction score
I think at a certain point the spectrum wraps around. We are probably just butting up against the extreme opposite of the center (which would be the other center).

Funny how that works. I know some years back when I was still active we'd agree on certain things labeled "conspiracy theories", which have now come true.

What I never thought would happen is me agreeing with Putin on anything. Suddenly in the last few years Putin has started to look like a moderate over the ultra-hawk Obama/Clinton team.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Hillary is bringing in the billionaires. Don't forget, it was her Hubby that deregulated the banking industry and helped create the expansion of the investing classes. Trump wants to bring back Glass-Steagall (though the DNC has finally sort of a bit kinda maybe thought it should at least give the idea some thought if absolutely necessary - in their platform)

No wonder Hillary is the choice of the likes of Warren Buffet, Mark Cuban, Carlos Slim, George Soros, Mike Bloomberg...

But not the Koch brothers, they say they can't support either candidate - but Charles also said that suggesting he would support Clinton is a blood-libel ... which probably means that he really wants people to think he isn't supporting Hillary.

Funny how Hillary supporters ignore the fact that the Democrat Party has become the party of Wallstreet and big business. I thought Democrats hated big business?

Hedge-Fund Money: $48.5 Million for Hillary Clinton, $19,000 for Donald Trump

redrumloa

Reaction score
I keep going back to Haiti, but it is a subject I am sensitive to. We probably have the biggest US population of Haitian-Americans in South Florida, so I know their struggles. Haiti is the poorest westernized country in the world, despite being the first country founded by freed slaves. Why? It is a country that has been plagued by government corruption and abuses by foreign politicians and companies. The Clinton Crime Family is by the the worst abuser of all. They took one of the worst natural disasters in modern history and used it to rape the poorest of the poor. No one can tell me Bill and Hillary care at all about black people. They care about themselves.

How the Clinton Foundation Got Rich off Poor Haitians

Their story goes back to 2010, when a massive 7.0 earthquake devastated the island, killing more than 200,000 people, leveling 100,000 homes, and leaving 1.5 million people destitute.

Just like Hillary says, never let a good tragedy go to waste.

ilwrath

Reaction score
I think at a certain point the spectrum wraps around. We are probably just butting up against the extreme opposite of the center (which would be the other center).

I think it had to happen. Both of the main parties are so clearly on the opposite side of the people. When you start realizing that, you see we're all up against it.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Continuing the theme that Hillary is BFF with Wall Street...

Billionaire Klarman slams Trump, vows to work for Clinton

Klarman, whose Boston-based investment firm manages $29 billion, is registered as an independent voter. But a review of filings showed that his political giving has largely benefited Republicans over the years, including donations this election cycle to political action committees that supported primary candidates Jeb Bush, Chris Christie and Marco Rubio.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
More of Assange on Clinton
or, in summary:
assange-hillary-575x444.jpg