Clinton

metalman

Reaction score
Too early here, just got up. Cliff notes on new info?

♦ Pages 11 and 12, outline an interview conducted as an outcome of a “walk in” to the FBI office by a "long-term government official inside the Department of State" who provided physical evidence and gave a statement.

♦ Page 55 shows the results of a forensic examination on July 15th 2016 which discovered 1,539 work related emails between Clinton and Huma Abedin that were not turned over to the State Department. The 7/15/16 date is important because this discovery was AFTER FBI Director James Comey gave the press conference stating the FBI did not -at that time- have evidence to support a criminal finding.

♦ Page 80 Justin Cooper surfaces again. Some people suspect Cooper was cooperating with the FBI for much longer than it originally appeared.

♦ Page 122 Interview Notes that appear to be related to page 80 (JC).

♦ Page 130/131 Interview notes from a [REDACTED] caller [REDACTED].

♦ Page 139 Appears to be interview notes related to the discovery of Paul Combetta aka “Stonetear” on Reddit. Date of interview November 17th 2016, post election.

♦ Pages 150+ there are multiple pages of hand written interview notes by the FBI investigators. Based on the notes, it appears some of these latter FBI interviews were quite lengthy.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Looks like her Parkinson's is flaring up and she needs another drug holiday.

Clinton Suspends Media after Falling, Hurting Foot in UK

Clinton’s tour went from bad to worse Monday as she missed planned appearances on the BBC’s Woman’s Hour slot, the This Morning show on ITV, and a pre-tape for the BBC’s Graham Norton Show. Britain’s Daily Mail reports a source who said Clinton was “exhausted” by her promotional tour, that she had fallen and hurt her foot, and was awaiting the results of an x-ray to decide whether to cancel all further appearances.

Recording for the Graham Norton show was rescheduled and Clinton was seen in studio wearing a leg brace.

Exhausted by a book tour? How "exhausted" would she be if she were Commander In Chief? Then again, maybe this all is just a cover.

My guess, probably both.

metalman

Reaction score
DMtHvroVAAEwzy9.jpg

Going for the FDR look ??

redrumloa

Reaction score
Juanita Broaddrick to Chelsea Clinton: ‘Your parents are not good people’

“I say again, ‘I was 35 when Bill Clinton Raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73. It never goes away,’” she wrote. “The truth is what has brought the attacks on your family and you are smart enough to know that by now.”

Ms. BroaddricksaidMs. Clinton is “very aware” of her parents’ alleged crimes, but she’s “too interested in self-gain” to address them.

The globalists and Democrat Establishment are climbing over themselves to be seen distancing themselves from the Clintons. I'd bet one or more of those sealed indictments are for Clintons.

NYT: I Believe Juanita

Of the Clinton accusers, the one who haunts me is Broaddrick. The story she tells about Clinton recalls those we’ve heard about Weinstein. She claimed they had plans to meet in a hotel coffee shop, but at the last minute he asked to come up to her hotel room instead, where he raped her. Five witnesses said she confided in them about the assault right after it happened. It’s true that she denied the rape in an affidavit to Paula Jones’s lawyers, before changing her story when talking to federal investigators. But her explanation, that she didn’t want to go public but couldn’t lie to the F.B.I., makes sense. Put simply, I believe her.