Conspiracy Theories

redrumloa

Reaction score
An interesting watch. Some of it silly to be added, but still creepy. Other clips stretch the imagination of accidental coincidence.

Kesa

Reaction score
Do you think the RMS Titanic was switched with the Olympic for insurance fraud? This is my favourite conspiracy theory.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Do you think the RMS Titanic was switched with the Olympic for insurance fraud? This is my favourite conspiracy theory.

I've actually never heard that one. On the surface sounds far fetched, but I guess I'll have to look it up.

Kesa

Reaction score
Apparently they went down to the Titanic to check the serial number on the propeller so they could identify which ship actually sank but the number wore off because of corrosion. I don't think it's far fetched - it could have happened...

Kesa

Reaction score
What do you think of Jean Pierre Houdin's pyramid theory? He has a theory that the pyramid of Giza was built using an internal ramp. They did a thermal scan of the pyramid and they found empty spaces where the tunnel would have been. They can't prove or disprove this because they are not allowed to go inside. This theory makes sense to me because it would solve the problem of keeping the pyramid straight as they built upwards. Having external ramps would make it hard to measure its straightness which means it would lose its shape as they were built.

wk-8-pyramid-power-egypt-pt-2-oct-10-16-638.jpg

Last edited:

redrumloa

Reaction score
What do you think of Jean Pierre Houdin's pyramid theory? He has a theory that the pyramid of Giza was built using an internal ramp. They did a thermal scan of the pyramid and they found empty spaces where the tunnel would have been. They can't prove or disprove this because they are not allowed to go inside. This theory makes sense to me because it would solve the problem of keeping the pyramid straight as they built upwards. Having external ramps would make it hard to measure its straightness which means it would lose its shape as they were built.

wk-8-pyramid-power-egypt-pt-2-oct-10-16-638.jpg

I've heard about this. Possible I guess. The mainstream explanation for the construction techniques have holes. The accepted history and dating off all the pyramids and Spinx have holes. The Spinx is at least 10k years older than accepted dating, due to obvious water erosion.

redrumloa

Reaction score
This post and the next post are a toss up between this thread and the Globalism thread. I'll plant them here since hard facts are difficult to come by. This one in particular we have to take their word why the channel was deleted, but on the surface sounds quite fishy considering what Youtube happily allows stay up.

-Edit-
To be clear some of the explanations for the "moon wave" sound awful silly. Flat earth type silly. Look past that and just question why a channel was deleted over basically raw footage with minimal commentary.

Last edited:

redrumloa

Reaction score
This one is more interesting IMO than the one above. The continent of Antarctic is a no-go zone by worldwide treaty. Only very select scientists are supposed to visit there. You or I could never visit there, period. If we tried, we'd probably be shot on site. Despite that, in the last couple years countless world leaders, religious leaders, astronauts and pop stars have quietly visited. Why is it the "elites" can go but not every day people? Not only can they go, all of a sudden there is an explosion of visits in a short period of time. Something is being hidden. Videos like this are interesting, as they give actual coordinates for you to check Google Earth. If you have any interest at all, it'd recommend looking them up on Google Earth yourself as I would not be surprised to see the locations blued out or altered in the near future.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
This one is more interesting IMO than the one above. The continent of Antarctic is a no-go zone by worldwide treaty. Only very select scientists are supposed to visit there. You or I could never visit there, period. If we tried, we'd probably be shot on site.

You could visit. There are cruises that go down that way. You could get there on your own if you had the means - but it's not cheap nor easy. You'll need a boat that can take you about 2400 miles at least (from the southern tip of Chile to Antarctica).

You won't get shot on sight because:
1) There's hardly anyone there to see you.
2) You'll die long before you meet another human being.

Kesa

Reaction score
It would be cheap if you paddle there on a surfboard or canoe from New Zealand...

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
It would be cheap if you paddle there on a surfboard or canoe from New Zealand...
Cheap in dollars, but not so cheap in terms of your mental well being ... or bodily health.

redrumloa

Reaction score
You could visit. There are cruises that go down that way. You could get there on your own if you had the means - but it's not cheap nor easy. You'll need a boat that can take you about 2400 miles at least (from the southern tip of Chile to Antarctica).

You won't get shot on sight because:
1) There's hardly anyone there to see you.
2) You'll die long before you meet another human being.

Shot on site was an exaggeration. But seriously, any cruises only bring people to very specific areas briefly, usually one overnight stay.

16 AREAS RESTRICTED UNDER ANTARCTIC TREATY
Special to the New York Times
Published: October 20, 1985

Parties to the Antarctic Treaty have agreed to restrict human access to 16 areas of special scientific or environmental value in Antarctica.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Shot on site was an exaggeration. But seriously, any cruises only bring people to very specific areas briefly, usually one overnight stay.

16 AREAS RESTRICTED UNDER ANTARCTIC TREATY
Special to the New York Times
Published: October 20, 1985

Parties to the Antarctic Treaty have agreed to restrict human access to 16 areas of special scientific or environmental value in Antarctica.
Those restricted areas don't apply to you. No-one is going to stop you walking across the Antarctic continent because no-one is there. Antarctica is 1.5 times the size of the US and has a few thousand people there during the daylight season and they are pretty much restricted to science bases since mineral and military uses of the continent are restricted.

Like I said, you, as an individual, can go to Antartica if you wish but the reason people don't go is not because some men in black will stop you, but because it's just very very difficult. Like I said above, the shortest sea journey (or flight) you can take is 2400 miles. You'll need a decent boat to make the trip. Fuel cost will be at least $10,000 for any type of boat that can get there unless you want to sail. If you want to come back as well you'll need a bigger boat because there is nowhere you can buy fuel when you get there. You will have to take all your food with you because food doesn't grow down there. Even when it's summer down there it's brutally cold. Governments don't have to stop tourists from going to the South Pole because the South Pole already does that itself.

The only people who could muster the resources to send large numbers of people down there are Governments and mineral extraction companies - and those are the parties the international agreements are concerned with.
The only way you could survive down there for the long term is if you developed a taste for raw penguin. Once you start eating your way through the local wild life you'd probably get noticed but if you just want to add your corpse to the snowy waste I doubt whether anyone would particularly care.

redrumloa

Reaction score
The Youtube channel that posed this is a mixed bag. This video does a decent job outside of repeatedly targeting Mark Dice as a conspiracy theorist.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
The Youtube channel that posed this is a mixed bag. This video does a decent job outside of repeatedly targeting Mark Dice as a conspiracy theorist.

It's funny because Christianity is just as culty - which is kind of obvious by the way the see symbols everywhere.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Disclaimer: I haven't even read this yet but the headline reminded me of this thread.
Is the Illuminati running the world? Maybe it’s not such a mad idea

Questioning the hidden power of elites – whether big pharma or secret societies – is really quite sane

^This.
I worry about less about "conspiracy theorists" and more about people incapable of critical thinking. People get hung up on the name Illuminati, but secret societies exists whether it be Bohemian Grove Club, Skull & Bones, or even G8 Summit etc. There are tons of them and all interconnected to one extent or another. Some of them are likely benign, but I doubt anyone questions there is something foul about the G8 Summit.

When "elites" get together and make decisions about global policy and the non-elites don't get a seat at the table so to speak, something is wrong.

redrumloa

Reaction score
I unfollowed Natural News entirely on Fakebook now, so I can't post a link here to back this up not that I need to. Natural News has always left some things to be desired, but had a few redeeming qualities at times discussing things no one else would. Those redeeming qualities seem to be a distant memory now. They re-post obvious clickbait, and only things they come even close to original content now is to constantly bash Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency and do what they did today.

A couple hours ago I see on my newsfeed, they have an article in which they claim the Parkland school shooting was all scripted & fake. To back their stupid theory up, they use a 30 second clip of one of the injured but surviving kids stumbling all over his words trying to make coherent sentences. The kid was obvious distraught and on the verge of tears. They also make the claim he's the son of an FBI agent. This kid had classmates murdered and was injured himself, having to spend time in the hospital.

There was nothing scripted here. These kids were mowed down, and many more injured. Friends of friends down here knew some of the killed. I guess they are desperate enough for traffic to try appealing to the worst of the worst conspiracy theorists. They won't get my traffic any longer. There are legitimate questions to be asked, and the motives behind those trying to politicize this tragedy should be questioned also. Making sh*t up for clicks isn't cool on any planet. Making wild accusations against an injured and distraught kid ain't cool. He didn't ask to be the kid of an FBI officer and that is irrelevant here anyhow. The FBI should and will raked over the coals for getting multiple reports yet standing down, but that is their national office(s). The local FBI office was never informed.

Sorry for the rant, just needed a venue to get this off my chest.

redrumloa

Reaction score
This is interesting, but I don't know what to think really. Former pro wrestler Billy Jack Haynes coming forward now raises an eyebrow. He's been a bit wacky in recent years.

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Billy-Jack-Haynes-Giving-Pose.jpg