Death by cop

cecilia

Reaction score
Now we get the revenge murders.
What a clusterfuck.
I stayed up for most of the night watching what was going on in Dallas and Everyone walking about - citizens and cops - were completely peaceful and in agreement

Only ONE guy had a problem. and that was the guy with a gun(s)

I'm not going to forget ALL those peaceful people just because ONE douchebag went there to make trouble.

Speelgoedmannetje

Marquis de Bon Vie
Reaction score
Thing is, seeing some of those shootings caught with a camera, the first thing that comes to mind is terrorism, but I don't hear that word anywhere?

Robert

Reaction score
Officer recorded shooting unarmed man in back pleads guilty

A video of Officer Michael Slager shooting and killing 50-year-old Walter Scott was secretly taken in 2015 by a passerby. The video has been viewed millions of times online and on television. It was a key factor in the North Charleston Police Department's decision to abandon its initial backing of the shooting.

The deal with federal and state prosecutors includes Slager's guilty plea to one count of a three-count federal civil rights indictment. (PDF) In exchange, federal prosecutors will drop two lesser charges. South Carolina prosecutors, under the deal, will not retry the 35-year-old Slager. In December, after four days of deliberations, a 12-member Charleston County jury announced it was hopelessly deadlocked, and a mistrial in the state's murder case was declared.

metalman

Reaction score
59756b45eeb16.jpeg

Robert

Reaction score
This death is from January last year but footage apparently just released (warning, it's graphic and the average person might be forgiven for thinking it's pretty damning but we all know how this goes by now, right?):

Daniel Shaver: Police officer not guilty of murder

_89028520_635948869764777043-g1jt5519.jpg

MESA POLICE DEPARTMENT
Officer Brailsford was found not guilty of murder

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
This death is from January last year but footage apparently just released (warning, it's graphic and the average person might be forgiven for thinking it's pretty damning but we all know how this goes by now, right?):

Daniel Shaver: Police officer not guilty of murder

_89028520_635948869764777043-g1jt5519.jpg

MESA POLICE DEPARTMENT
Officer Brailsford was found not guilty of murder
There's a guy who shouldn't be a cop. He was looking for a reason to shoot that guy.

Kesa

Reaction score
There's a guy who shouldn't be a cop. He was looking for a reason to shoot that guy.

What do you want him to do? Just stand there and let someone shoot him? I am looking at it in a broader perspective. Why was he there? It seems a bit excessive.