Everybody loves a parade

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
It's been deathly quite it seems. During the whole Kenosha/Rittenhouse thing there were lots of hot takes and outrage, and especially after the verdict I heard a lot of "what if the situation was reversed" from twitter and friends on facebook. Of course, many of them seemed to be under the impression that "reversed" would mean a black man shooting three white men, though it would really mean a black man shooting three black men - which happens just about very weekend and nobody seems to care.

But in the spirit of "what if the tables were turned", what would the news currently look like if last Sunday a white man had driven through a parade of black people killing 6 and wounding dozens more?

Last edited:
We know. It's good to see someone else point it out, because I got tired of doing it myself as the only one. Most of the others who frequent this site likely won't touch this thread with a 10 foot pole, so they can pretend it never happened the next time an isolated case is framed by the Liberal Media in a way that it fits the narrative they want to believe. Too many people keep themselves boxed in a false reality, because it is comforting to them to part of "the mainstream" in their mind. Anything outside of that is too terrifying for them. I don't know how else to explain it.

This is the norm, not the exception. It's just that for much of the masses, if they don't hear about it, or they at least ignore it when exposed, it didn't happen.

Liberal media ignores Waukesha Christmas parade horror: Devine

There’s a reason that the Waukesha massacre has faded from the national media.

There’s a reason that MSNBC and CNN and CBS refer to it as merely a “parade crash” and quickly move on to other news.

There’s a reason that President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris have not prejudged the violent, racist, BLM-supporting career criminal charged with murder for driving his SUV deliberately into a Christmas parade in the mostly white Wisconsin town of Waukesha on Sunday, killing six innocents, including an 8-year-old boy, and injuring 62 others.

There’s a reason the media are incurious about the hate-filled, anti-white social-media posts of suspect Darrell Brooks.

Waukesha is of no interest to these people, not just because the story does not serve their political purposes, as the Kyle Rittenhouse case did when they wanted to paint Donald Trump as a
white supremacist.

Darrell Brooks shared pro-Hitler memes, called for violence against white people

darrell-brooks-social-posts-01.jpg

darrell-brooks-social-posts-03.jpg

Most of the others who frequent this site likely won't touch this thread with a 10 foot pole, so they can pretend it never happened
You're projecting. Neither of these incidents nor aftermaths really registered with me. Different news priorities in the UK I suppose, combined with me not digging into international news the way I used to. Maybe there was much more outrage over one than the other but I've been oblivious to both. Usually when I don't comment on a thread it's simply because I don't know or care enough about it. I'd be surprised if I'm alone in that regard.

You're projecting. Neither of these incidents nor aftermaths really registered with me.

You usually seem quite interested in politics and goings on in the US. Is it only things you see on your tellie?

The Rittenhouse trial was one of the most important trials in US history. If it went the way the woke crowd, the Liberal Media, and every single social media company wanted it to go, it would have rewritten the US constitution. A the very least the 1st and 2nd amendment.

Also, comparing the 2 situations really shows it's not just a bias. It's social programming for the "Great Reset". Where the US goes, the UK follows. You should care.

You usually seem quite interested in politics and goings on in the US. Is it only things you see on your tellie?
Nice swerve. I've already explained I've had less time on my hands for the last couple of years.
I used to immerse myself in lots of US based news but that hasn't been the case for a good while now.
Some stuff enters my radar and takes my interest, some doesn't. It's that simple.

You should care.
Yeah, or maybe I could start some passive aggressive harassment of you to comment on threads I think you should care about.
:rolleyes:

-EDIT-
Just to add, I did a quick search - against my better judgement - for 'Rittenhouse' and 'Kenosha' on here to see who your barb was aimed at. The OP describes a contrast between one case and the other and you used that to have a go at posters on here.
I knew I hadn't commented on it as I didn't really know much about it but thought other posters must've said something about it to rile you.
Imagine my surprise when, apart from the OP and one joke post, I couldn't find anyone on here commenting on it except you - multiple times across multiple threads. So you seem to have spent a couple of weeks basically talking to yourself about it then used this thread to criticise other posters for opinions they haven't even expressed.

Last edited:
Back