Funny Pics '18

Certainly not funny for those involved but I have to admit I did laugh when I read this.
26814792_10209661125999761_8623064752382632008_n.jpg

"Satire" websites fortunately, didn't really happen.

DUMpP-0X4AAdRr9.jpg

The worst part is the 3 Hillary's kissing

Reactions: adz
This is the actual Titanic. Well no, it is actually her sister ship - the Olympic being towed to be scraped.

main_900.jpg

This is the actual Titanic. Well no, it is actually her sister ship - the Olympic being towed to be scraped.

Heh. Well, I do think that may well be the Olympic. But that is definitely a photoshop job. Besides the scale and pespective problems, if he could pull that in, he is THE MAN! :D

Heh. Well, I do think that may well be the Olympic. But that is definitely a photoshop job. Besides the scale and pespective problems, if he could pull that in, he is THE MAN! :D
I think, technically a man could tow the Olympic if there are no tides, currents or wind - it would take a while to get any speed up though. What is utterly impossible is for a man to pull a rope that long that straight.

main_900.jpg
Very interesting.

I thought it was photoshopped because the perspective looks forced, the ship seems to be too close to look so small at that distance, the rope couldn't possibly be that straight if the ship was far enough away to be that small - etc.... but I could not figure out where the join was made in the water to get the ripples AND the reflection working so good. Thought maybe there was some computer assisted sophistication going on.
However, that's just because that's the sort of thing we would expect these days - some kind of computer graphics.

That's not the way they used to do visual effects.

You know, I actually typed "or it's a model" and then I thought it was so far fetched that someone would build a model that detailed that I removed it. That'll teach me to edit.

You can tell that the water surface vs the ship is wrong for the size of the ship. I just assumed that meant that the ship was digitally plucked from its water and then the reflections were added back.

Great find, Fluffy!

You know, I actually typed "or it's a model" and then I thought it was so far fetched that someone would build a model that detailed that I removed it. That'll teach me to edit.

You can tell that the water surface vs the ship is wrong for the size of the ship. I just assumed that meant that the ship was digitally plucked from its water and then the reflections were added back.

Great find, Fluffy!

You are only saying that because you know the answer. It's too late to say it now. You have to say it before, not after.

What scale problems? How do you know he is not 50 metres tall?

Back