Hollywood reboots movies, but Obama rebooted Watergate!!!

redrumloa

Reaction score
President Trump accuses Barack Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower during the election

President Donald J. Trump has accused former president Barack Obama of abusing his power while still in office. Saturday morning President Trump published four tweets that claim Obama interfered with the election by wiretapping Trump Tower in October of 2016, one month before Americans cast their votes.

Is-it-legal-for-a-sitting-President-to-be-_wire-tapping_-a-race-for-president-prior-to-an-election--Turned-down-by-court-earlier.-A-NEW-LOW_large.jpg

I_d-bet-a-good-lawyer-could-make-a-great-case-out-of-the-fact-that-President-Obama-was-tapping-my-phones-in-October_-just-prior-to-Election_large.jpg

How-low-has-President-Obama-gone-to-tapp-my-phones-during-the-very-sacred-election-process_large.jpg

Last edited:

ilwrath

Reaction score
I'm not saying it didn't happen. Hell, I'm not even saying it was unlikely to have happened. But a claim like that is serious and needs proof. Coming forward without even a shred of evidence? I must admit, I'm concerned.

redrumloa

Reaction score
I'm not saying it didn't happen. Hell, I'm not even saying it was unlikely to have happened. But a claim like that is serious and needs proof. Coming forward without even a shred of evidence? I must admit, I'm concerned.

redrumloa

Reaction score
I want to see an episode of Cops where DC police along with the FBI do a night time felony warrant SWAT raid on Obama's house. Obama tries to make a run for it, but gets pepper sprayed and tazed. Michelle gets caught flushing cocaine down the toilet as the 2 girls are pushing documents through a paper shredder. That would rule.

metalman

Reaction score
Why did Obama buy a house so close to the White House?

To be within transmission range of the bugs he planted in the Oval Office.

Kesa

Reaction score

I know right? This guy is setting himself up for humiliation. Making an outrageous accusation that he knew could never be proved so now looks stupid.

redrumloa

Reaction score

redrumloa

Reaction score
NSA Whistleblower Backs Trump Up on Wiretap Claims

President Donald Trump is "absolutely right" to claim he was wiretapped and monitored, a former NSA official claimed Monday, adding that the administration risks falling victim to further leaks if it continues to run afoul of the intelligence community.

"I think the president is absolutely right. His phone calls, everything he did electronically, was being monitored," Bill Binney, a 36-year veteran of the National Security Agency who resigned in protest from the organization in 2001, told Fox Business on Monday. Everyone's conversations are being monitored and stored, Binney said.

Binney resigned from NSA shortly after the U.S. approach to intelligence changed following the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. He "became a whistleblower after discovering that elements of a data-monitoring program he had helped develop -- nicknamed ThinThread -- were being used to spy on Americans," PBS reported.

redrumloa

Reaction score
2017 is shaping up to be the most interesting year of our lifetime. Either there will be a grassy knoll type event and those with sun glasses will be liquidated, or you will see a former president, a presidential candidate and hundreds of similar high level politicians/random elites being arrested. All the pieces are coming together. Those who refuse to believe it are either stupid, or willfully ignorant & ignoring the evidence.