Hollywood reboots movies, but Obama rebooted Watergate!!!

redrumloa

Reaction score
Boom.

Report: Obama Colluded With Foreign Intelligence To Gain Surveillance On Trump

Fox News Judicial Analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano has claimed “three intelligence sources” say former President Barack Obama turned to British intelligence agency GCHQ for records of conversations involving then-candidate Donald Trump.

Napolitano made this bombshell claim on Fox & Friends earlier today.

“Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command,” he said. “He didn’t use the NSA. He didn’t use the CIA. He didn’t use the FBI, and he didn’t use the Department of Justice. He used GCHQ.”

GCHQ, Napolitano said, has 24/7 access to the NSA’s database.

“Simply by having two people go to them saying, ‘President Obama needs transcripts of conversations involving candidate Trump, conversations involving president-elect Trump,'” said Napolitano, “he’s able to get it, and there’s no American fingerprints on this.”

JoBBo

Reaction score
Fox’s Shep Smith: Fox can’t confirm analyst’s claim that UK helped Obama spy on Trump
"Fox News cannot confirm Judge Napolitano's commentary. Fox News knows of no evidence of any kind that the president of the United States was surveilled at any time in any way, full stop,” Smith said on air Friday afternoon.

White House wiretapping allegations blasted by U.K. spy agency GCHQ
In a rare statement, the agency has denied those claims, calling them “nonsense” and saying they are “utterly ridiculous and should be ignored.”

Report confirms Fox News’ Napolitano got his British Intelligence conspiracy theory from Russian state media

Mr. Johnson said he was one of the sources for Mr. Napolitano's claim about British intelligence. (...) Mr. Johnson became infamous in political circles after he spread false rumors in 2008 that Michelle Obama had been videotaped using a slur against Caucasians.

JoBBo

Reaction score
2017 is shaping up to be the most interesting year of our lifetime. Either there will be a grassy knoll type event and those with sun glasses will be liquidated, or you will see a former president, a presidential candidate and hundreds of similar high level politicians/random elites being arrested. All the pieces are coming together. Those who refuse to believe it are either stupid, or willfully ignorant & ignoring the evidence.
If none of this happens this year, will you publicly apologize for being wrong and calling people stupid?

Robert

Reaction score
If none of this happens this year, will you publicly apologize for being wrong and calling people stupid?
:lol:
hell-has-frozen-over.jpg

Robert

Reaction score

So, does this mean Trump ultimately got this information from the Russians? :p

More seriously, I would not be in the least bit surprised if Trump was being spied on.
In fact, I'd be more surprised to find out he wasn't.
The same goes for Clinton, Sanders, Stein, etc.
These days I work on the assumption that the bastards are spying everyone, all the time.

But I see this story as yet another diversion. Meanwhile war inches closer.

redrumloa

Reaction score
"Fox News Sunday" Interview Was Far More Nuanced Than Reported

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said Sunday: “Was there a physical wiretap of Trump Tower? No, there never was.”

That quote is the one getting the most play in stories about his “Fox News Sunday” appearance, with some outlets suggesting it’s a slam dunk disproving President Trump’s wiretap assertions. If you listen to the entire interview, however, it’s not so simplistic, and the full interview was much meatier than that one quote suggests, covering many issues.

1. While there is no evidence currently that Trump Tower was wiretapped, it’s still not known if other surveillance activities were used.

“Was there a physical wiretap of Trump Tower? No, but there never was. And the information that we got on Friday continues to lead us in that direction.”

Upon further questioning, making the distinction that this was after the Committee received information from the FBI, NSA and CIA on Friday:

“There was no FISA warrant that I’m aware of to tap Trump tower. That’s correct.”

“We have a lot of surveillance activities in this country, and I think the concern that the Trump Administration has is, were they actually using surveillance activities to know what they were up to? Because we know that that happened with Gen. Flynn.”

JoBBo

Reaction score
The Russians said it therefore it can't be true.
That would be one interpretation. I did not read the article that way. Apart from the headline, the article mentions Russia only once and extremly briefly. Just because "Russian" is a trigger word among some people, that should not stop anybody from using it for factual descriptions.

If Johnson had appeared on France 2 and the headline had said "from French state media", would you have made the same comment?

JoBBo

Reaction score
CNN interview with Johnson
Johnson cited his own anonymous sources within the intelligence community as the basis for his claims in that interview. And his information differed from what Napolitano said on Fox News, he said.

"This was not done at the direction of Barack Obama. Let's be clear about that," Johnson said Sunday.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
That would be one interpretation. I did not read the article that way. Apart from the headline, the article mentions Russia only once and extremly briefly. Just because "Russian" is a trigger word among some people, that should not stop anybody from using it for factual descriptions.

If Johnson had appeared on France 2 and the headline had said "from French state media", would you have made the same comment?

There's lots of red flags in this article for me. "false allegation" instead of "allegation", "discredited" source, etc, that remind me of the articles in the Bush Jr years where factual leaks and information were stomped out with the same sort of language. The implication that since the source aired his views on RT then the information is "from Russia" is an absurd reach. The deliberate language in the piece makes me suspicious that what they are trying to swat at is actually more damaging and credible than it initially seemed to be. That's just what my suspicions and my experience are hinting at.

If he had appeared in France 2 then the french connection would likely not even have been mentioned. The FACT that he appeared on RT is being used as "evidence" that this is somehow Russian sourced information being funnelled through Johnson. If he had only appeared on French TV they would have had to come up with some other reason why the information was Russian and therefore wrong.

Robert

Reaction score
The implication that since the source aired his views on RT then the information is "from Russia" is an absurd reach.

Indeed it is and I joked as much earlier in the thread.
Especially when the actual content of the article says nothing of the sort.

The FACT that he appeared on RT is being used as "evidence" that this is somehow Russian sourced information...

Perhaps the headline, which is tenuous-but-factual and probably not even penned by the author, has been "click-baitily-sexed-up" but there is nothing in the article making that claim or even hinting at it.

Speaking more broadly about the media in general, yes, it looks like they are desperate to tie Trump to Russia.
Again, I'd be surprised if Trump didn't have some questionably dubious Russian connections but I don't really see it as that big a deal compared to his other flaws. All it would do is confirm for the millionty-squillionth time that he's a lying bastard. Even I'm already sick of pointing that out.

Last edited:

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Again, I'd be surprised if Trump didn't have some questionably dubious Russian connections but I don't really see it as that big a deal compared to his other flaws. All it would do is confirm for the millionty-squillionth time that he's a lying bastard. Even I'm already sick of pointing that out.

I think a real problem that has happened here and is being reflected in the rhetoric in the press and elsewhere is that EVERYONE has connections to Russia. Sanctions have been a tricky business of negotiating which oligarchs to punish. All sides have their fingers in the kleptocrat pie (in Russia and elsewhere) and it's hard to really dig into that without pulling up a lot of tangled roots. Similarly if anyone really looked into the espionage/phone tap thing it would show up in so many people's business it would be a total mess. Hence we are reduced to fusillades of "liar" and barrages of "Russian spying" and other utter distracting but ultimately meaningless mud balls.

Even the constant patter of "idiot" and "nutter" are stones thrown in a glass house. I don't think many of the representatives in our governments are there for their brains, just their ability to take direction and vote the right way at the right time.

redrumloa

Reaction score
OH SNAP! Obama Admin DID Collect Surveillance on Incoming Trump Team…

When the rumors of Obama collecting intel on incoming Trump team broke, we approached it with caution. Well now we’ve got confirmation. Chairman Devin Nunes, of the House Intelligence Committee, has the story. This of course means when Trump said “Obama was monitoring us” (he used “wire-tapping”) that he was kind of, sort of… right. Sucks to be a leftist today.

The sheeple must be feeling pretty stupid right about now.

redrumloa

Reaction score

What specifically do you take issue with in what I've stated? Do you have a problem with me saying there will be assassination attempts on Trump, despite the fact it has already happened? Heck that happened during the campaign but was actually reported on. What largely hasn't been reported is the repeated attempts to breach the White House just since Trump has taken office. The White House grounds are being probed for vulnerabilities. I guess you also miss the hordes of celebrities outright calling for trump's assassination. If a single call for violence came through about Obama, it would be 24/7 news cycle world wide. So how does more than 12,000 tweets calling it for Trump not get any air time at all? If you want to claim celebrities and individuals mean nothing, you can't ignore the Deep State. Soros linked Former Obama Cabinet Members openly calling for a violent military coup to oust Trump. There are already coordinated attempts

About the widespread arrests, it needs to happen for us to even have a country. Have you ever heard of the term Sedition? I guess not, because you don't seem to have a problem with all of it on display. You don't seem to have a problem with paid mobs attacking innocent bystanders or people engaged in freedom of speech. You don't seem to have a problem with vast underground networks of pedophiles and human traffickers.

Anyhow, if there was ever a president to "drain the swamp" and throw the disgusting criminal traitors in jail, it is Trump. This is why there are paid jackboot thugs in the streets cracking skulls trying to intimidate Trump supporters. This is why there are calls for and attempts on Trumps life and the lives of those around him. Roger Stone, remember him? There was a 2nd attempt on his life. (BTW the 2nd one was local to me, and yes the local police corroborate his story) .

The cracks in the Trump-Russia narrative is obvious at this point. Besides John Podesta being a rapist/murderer, he has deep, deep ties to Russia and Putin.

Podesta Was Board Member Of Firms Linked To Russian Investors

Won't see that on your 5 o'clock news!

Arrests are coming, you can set your watch to it.

JoBBo

Reaction score
What specifically do you take issue with in what I've stated?
I take issue with you calling people either stupid or willfully ignorant who disagree with the following prediction: "Either there will be a grassy knoll type event and those with sun glasses will be liquidated, or you will see a former president, a presidential candidate and hundreds of similar high level politicians/random elites being arrested. All the pieces are coming together."

Personally, I happen to think this prediction has as much credibility as your previous prediction that Trump will receive a majority of votes from African Americans. (Reminder: Trump did not come anywhere close and actually received fewer African American votes compared to the last time a Republican president won a majority of electoral votes.)

redrumloa

Reaction score
Seriously, if you didn't see this coming you either weren't paying attention or were willfully ignoring the facts.

Fox News: 'smoking gun' showing Obama administration spied on Trump team

Republican congressional investigators expect a potential “smoking gun” establishing that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team, and possibly the president-elect himself, will be produced to the House Intelligence Committee this week, a source told Fox News.

Classified intelligence showing incidental collection of Trump team communications, purportedly seen by committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., and described by him in vague terms at a bombshell Wednesday afternoon news conference, came from multiple sources, Capitol Hill sources told Fox News. The intelligence corroborated information about surveillance of the Trump team that was known to Nunes, sources said, even before President Trump accused his predecessor of having wiretappedhim in a series of now-infamous tweets posted on March 4.

The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources.

The key to that conclusion is the unmasking of selected U.S. persons whose names appeared in the intelligence, the sources said, adding that the paper trail leaves no other plausible purpose for the unmasking other than to damage the incoming Trump administration.

Why do you think Obama, liberal media, celebrities and the deep state operatives have been going absolutely apeshit over Trump since the moment he became president-elect? Actually ever since he got the Republican nomination? Trump is not in Soros/UN/Globalists back pocket. He's not a stooge and he's going to expose all of the filth. He's going to expose the deep state. He's going to expose and arrest the leftist human trafficking and pedophilia rings. The end is up.

Robert

Reaction score
Speaking of snooping:
If you were cuffed during Trump's inauguration, cops are trying to crack your smartphone

The inauguration of President Donald Trump in the US capital was marked by protests, with cops collaring more than 200 people on the day. Now court documents reveal the US government's efforts to crack the arrestees' locked phones and slurp their contents.

And:
Once the phones have had their data slurped, the contents will be put online on the Department of Justice's cloud-based file-sharing platform called USAfx, which it claims is secure.

Secure, eh? :rtfm: