Howdy! Just stopping by to gloat & say "told you so!"

Just like the 2000 Florida vote

I mostly agree with your post except this. I lived in Florida and voted that election. There was nothing confusing whatsoever about the voting method, certainly no more difficult than the current (shady) touch screen systems. The whole hanging chad issue was a joke. The whole episode was just Al Gore being a crybaby.

Breitbart has just made Clinton Cash permanently free.

Everyone should watch this. It is in no way hyperbolic to say Bill and Hillary Clinton are truly evil human beings. The plundering of Haiti after the 2010 Eartquake for personal enrichment is probably the most disgusting display of greed of any living human being.

hey red

CoLMKKJUIAAKnuz.jpg:large

My only regret is that Wikileaks didn't do an RNC dump. While I am sure there would be some ugliness, there is no way it would be as racist and completely crooked as the DNC.

BTW, the best videos are coming from Trump supporters.

I don't know if you've seen today on social media and elsewhere, but the liberal media such as CNN (Clinton News Network) has gone full Hillary campaign mode. They are posting meme portraying her as the next coming of Christ and heaping praise on her for being "the historic first woman nominated for president by a major party". The liberal media are lying though their teeth. The first woman nominated for president by a major political party was Victoria Woodhull in 1872.

I guess since the Wikileaks email dump proved that the liberal media is in collusion with the Democrat Party, they don't even bother to pretend to hide their bias. They've gone full propaganda, so outright lies are par for the course.

proxy.jpg

DNC Subliminal messaging

Fauxohauntus giving a Nazi salute in front of some email icons

Back