I was bored. So i made a table.

adz

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
Finally got round to getting the front path underway, this is the progress so far...

upload_2018-1-2_0-47-38.jpeg

Boards are a composite of plastic and bamboo, they never need staining or oiling, I still need to finish around the front of the house, install the stair and feature lighting, create a rock garden and lay some turf. Then I get to start on the back...

Kesa

Reaction score
Finally got round to getting the front path underway, this is the progress so far...

View attachment 1601

Boards are a composite of plastic and bamboo, they never need staining or oiling, I still need to finish around the front of the house, install the stair and feature lighting, create a rock garden and lay some turf. Then I get to start on the back...

Nice! Bamboo is surprisingly hard to find. I went to my local hardware store to pick up wood supplies and asked where i can find Bamboo for a project and they were baffled. It has gone out of fashion.

Why lay turf when you can grow it?

adz

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
Nice! Bamboo is surprisingly hard to find. I went to my local hardware store to pick up wood supplies and asked where i can find Bamboo for a project and they were baffled. It has gone out of fashion.

Why lay turf when you can grow it?

Well it's not pure bamboo, but in Melbourne, bamboo is pretty easy to find, although it is more commonly found in garden supply stores. Turf gives immediate satisfaction :thumbs up: