It LIVES!!!!!

it ain't me!
it's probably one of the weirdos on this board

and we all know who THEY are :cool:
No. I'm betting that either there's a bug in the software, or I don't yet have security set up correctly. Either way, I'm certain that whomever was doing it did so thinking they were only setting up their own home page view, NOT screwing things up for everyone

I'm just sorry to have to disable the feature until I can get it sorted out. Even moreso that the status updates and other social options aren't catching on as I'd hoped they would (yet).

No. I'm betting that either there's a bug in the software, or I don't yet have security set up correctly. Either way, I'm certain that whomever was doing it did so thinking they were only setting up their own home page view, NOT screwing things up for everyone

I'm just sorry to have to disable the feature until I can get it sorted out. Even moreso that the status updates and other social options aren't catching on as I'd hoped they would (yet).
damn! I just wanted to Blame somebody :lol:

btw, I didn't notice any change so you must have caught this Pronto! :pint:

Not yet. Say, that's not a bad idea, but I can imagine it wouldn't get much use without regular visitations from the usual suspects.

Some of us already set up camp and placed the first orders for mango lasse ;)

Also, I'd quite forgotten how long a 12 hr shift can be after just a few short weeks of unemployment :D

Just because I'm the resident board weirdo, doesn't mean it's me that's screwing with the site. :p
:lol: damn, I'll have to secure Sherlock and find the Other weirdos....

Back