John Bolton admits planning Coups de etat...

I figured someone would notice this. He's suddenly a darling of the American left, so he'll probably be protected from international prosecution. I'm guessing that same left probably isn't too happy he volunteered that much information. They only wanted him to badmouth Trump, not open THAT can of worms.

Notice how he stumbled to add "not here"? Yeah sure.

He's suddenly a darling of the American left...
Anyone who has Bolton as a darling isn't really "left" as I understand that political description. He's significantly to the "right" of Trump. Of course, that doesn't mean he can't occasionally tell the truth or get something right. Trump also managed that a couple of times. The old saying about stopped clocks springs to mind.

So either Trump is brilliant or it wasn't an attempted coup.
Somehow the left have been trying to Trump is a complete buffoon, but yet it was a masterfully orchestrated "attempted coup".

So either Trump is brilliant or it wasn't an attempted coup.
Only if you're agreeing with Bolton that you need to be brilliant to attempt a coup. I don't know about you but I certainly don't think that. I've never considered Bolton as anything even remotely resembling brilliant and he's admitted attempting more than one. So, no, I don't think that follows at all. On the contrary, Venezuela in 2019 sounds to me like it could point to both an attempted coup and Trump being an utterly gormless, bumbling buffoon, on top of the compulsive and hopelessly narcissistic liar we all know and love.
Come to think of it, so does January 6th.

Back