"Keep your so-called workers," U.S. boss tells France

N

News Feed

PARIS (Reuters) - The CEO of a U.S. tire maker has delivered a crushing summary of how some outsiders view France's work ethic in a letter saying he would have to be stupid to take over a factory whose staff only put in three hours work a day.

bGLR3xrR-M0

Continue reading...

Ya that is pretty funny. This guy obviously doesn't know a thing about tires. If he did he'd know that Michelin is based in France, i think the French know how to make a tire. Makes him look like an idiot.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

i_hate_my_job_rant_job_sucks_crap.jpg

"Hello, is that France?"

Ya that is pretty funny. This guy obviously doesn't know a thing about tires. If he did he'd know that Michelin is based in France, i think the French know how to make a tire. Makes him look like an idiot.

"Maurice M. Taylor Jr., chairman and chief executive of Titan International, Inc., led a leveraged buy-out of Titan in 1990 in concert with MascoTech. In 1992, Taylor and MascoTech purchased the remaining interest in this $100 million company from the Joseph Tannenbaum Trust. Under Taylor's leadership, Titan has successfully acquired and recreated previously-failed businesses in the off-highway wheel and tire markets. In 1993, Taylor led the company through its initial public offering on the NASDAQ National Market System. After enjoying successful trading on NASDAQ, Titan moved to the New York Stock Exchange"

Michelin is headquartered in France, but their tire manufacturing plants are everywhere but France

Back