Lighter Side of the US Election

Karlos

Supper Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I'm still chuckling over the apparent comedy of errors that led to the press conference being held at the Four Seasons Landscaping Services parking lot. I can only assume this was a mistake. And even though I struggle to comprehend why it still went ahead without any obvious attempt to change it for the hotel namesake, I have to marvel at the symbolism as you look at the wider shot. Sandwiched between sleaze and death, Rudy Giuliani and the Trump branding.

Unreal.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm still chuckling over the apparent comedy of errors that led to the press conference being held at the Four Seasons Landscaping Services parking lot.
Funniest part of the whole election cycle (so far).
Life imitating the art of VEEP or The Thick of It.

I'm not sure if it's slow news, the shallowness of social media in general or what, but much has been made of how grey Trump looked in his last appearance.

I'm not sure if it's slow news, the shallowness of social media in general or what, but much has been made of how grey Trump looked in his last appearance.
Hair?
Tan?
Both?

Hair mostly. Though it seems like his complexion has been commented on too. Maybe his hair was only the colour it was due to tan seepage.

It's a defensive action to protect him from the hot lights. His mucous forms a litigious membrane that sues the incoming infrared.

Back