Manchester Arena Bombing

Katy Perry on Manchester Bombing: ‘No Barriers, No Borders, We All Just Need to Co-Exist’

“No barriers, no borders, we all just need to co-exist," said Katy Perry in response to the terrorist bomb in Manchester that murdered 22 people and injured dozens more.

Anyone who takes political advice from these "pop star" {bleep} hypocrites needs to be registered as an invalid.

Katy Perry Snags $19m Home
4/13/2017 11:42 AM PDT

Anyone want to claim this cunt doesn't have barriers and heavy security? If you are a fan of "pop stars", you are a {bleep} moron.

As I was saying...

Top Hildabeast Supporter Katy Perry Who Lives In Gated Community Calls For Open Borders & Co-Existing Following Manchester Attack

Pop-star and proud ‘Resistance’ member Katy Perry has the solution to Europe’s Islamic terror problem: get rid of borders and barriers and let everyone co-exist.

According to Breitbart, Perry – who lives in a “super secure gated community” – made her remarks on Elvis Duran and the Morning Show, suggesting people “unite” after yesterday’s bombing outside Manchester Arena that killed 22 and injured scores more.

“Whatever we say behind people’s backs, the Internet can be a little bit ruthless as far as fan bases go but I think that the greatest thing we can do is just unite and love on each other,” she said. “No barriers, no borders, we all just need to co-exist.”

Host Elvis Duran agreed with her and stated that “what happened last night” gives people all the more reason to get together and enjoy themselves.

As Breitbart’s Jerome Hudson puts it, “Perry’s preference for no ‘borders’ or ‘barriers’ may come from her staunch opposition to President Donald Trump, who promised during the 2016 campaign to build a security wall on the U.S.–Mexico border.”

Hudson further points out that Perry was a vocal supporter of Democratic candidate failure Hillary Clinton during the 2016 campaign.

Indeed, Katy Perry was very vocal on the campaign trail.

The world according to a Limousine Liberal.

DAj6kCFWsAAeqjW.jpg

Digging back in history?

It was a response to a post that specifically mentioned history.

The IRA ain't bombing anyone anymore, but Muslims are.

Interesting choice of words.
The IRA don't represent all christians anymore than Daesh represent all muslims.

And Irish republican terrorism is alive and well so, using your choice of words, Catholics are still bombing people (or at least trying to):

"...22 February 2017, a bomb explodes outside the home of a serving police officer in Londonderry..."

"The number of paramilitary-style shootings in west Belfast doubled in 2016"

"December 2016 - A 45-year-old mechanic caught at a bomb-making factory..."

"November 2016 ... dissident republican group, Óglaigh na hÉireann, claimed responsibility for the shooting..."

etc.
etc.
etc.

It was a response to a post that specifically mentioned history.

Interesting choice of words.
The IRA don't represent all christians anymore than Daesh represent all muslims.

And Irish republican terrorism is alive and well so, using your choice of words, Catholics are still bombing people (or at least trying to):

"...22 February 2017, a bomb explodes outside the home of a serving police officer in Londonderry..."

"The number of paramilitary-style shootings in west Belfast doubled in 2016"

"December 2016 - A 45-year-old mechanic caught at a bomb-making factory..."

"November 2016 ... dissident republican group, Óglaigh na hÉireann, claimed responsibility for the shooting..."

etc.
etc.
etc.

Fair enough, we really don't have an equivalent of IRA here in the US so maybe I'm not up on it as much as I could be. That said, I seriously doubt people leave their house over there in 2017 more scared of the IRA than of radical Islamic Terrorists.

To be clear, there is no excuse for terrorism under any circumstance. i don't care if it is under the banner of Islam, IRA, KKK, BLM, DNC, lone nutjob etc etc. It is never justified.

And an even longer history of Roman Catholic terrorism:

Big Difference:
The IRA bombing was carried out by Irish Nationalists who targeted Britain, It was not Catholics attacking non-believers

the Manchester Arena bombing specifically was a Muslim suicide bomber killing non-believers, to get his 72 virgins in Jannah

Daesh claim they are the TRUE Muslims (Wahhabiest) who's example all other Muslims all must follow

you can argue over the teachings of the Quran with Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi who has a BA, MA, and PhD in Islamic studies from the Islamic University of Baghdad
They always cite the appropriate verses in the Quran to justify killing and enslaving the kuffar

Wahhabbiesm is the Islamic Reformation

Big Difference:
The IRA bombing was carried out by Irish Nationalists who targeted Britain, It was not Catholics attacking non-believers

There is a difference but it's not as big as you seem to think.

The IRA that popped up in the seventies (as opposed to the nationalist movement of the early 20th century) was borne out of persecution (perceived or otherwise) of Catholics by "non-believers" i.e. protestants.
Many IRA attacks *were exactly* Catholics attacking "non-believers".
Many people (on both sides) lost their lives simply because they were not the "correct" religion.

To try to disassociate the IRA from the Roman Catholic religion is to deny reality.

UK police stop passing Manchester bombing information to US over leaks

British police have stopped sharing evidence from the investigation into the terror network behind the Manchester bombing with the United States after a series of leaks left investigators and the government furious.

The ban is limited to the Manchester investigation only. British police believe the leaks are unprecedented in their scope, frequency and potential damage.

Downing Street was not behind the decision by Greater Manchester police to stop sharing information with US intelligence, a No 10 source said, stressing that it was important police were allowed to take independent decisions.

Of course Downing Street wasn't behind the decision: May is so far up Trump's arse you can barely see the tips of her stilettos.

Theresa May said: “I will make clear to President Trump that intelligence shared between our security agencies must remain secure.”

Aye, right.

There is a difference but it's not as big as you seem to think.

The IRA that popped up in the seventies (as opposed to the nationalist movement of the early 20th century) was borne out of persecution (perceived or otherwise) of Catholics by "non-believers" i.e. protestants.
Many IRA attacks *were exactly* Catholics attacking "non-believers".
Many people (on both sides) lost their lives simply because they were not the "correct" religion.

To try to disassociate the IRA from the Roman Catholic religion is to deny reality.

Where Catholics from other countries joining the IRA to liberate Northern Ireland?
Did the Pope declare a Crusade to free the Irish?

Catholics don't call Protestants non-believers, they are Christians in schism, unless they violate the Nicene creed, then they are heretics

Where Catholics from other countries joining the IRA to liberate Northern Ireland?
Did the Pope declare a Crusade to free the Irish?

Irrelevant to the original point being made by you:

"Manchester has a long history of Islamic terrorism"

This is a tenuous (bordering on spurious) statement which is why I pointed out it has an even longer history of Christian terrorism.
My claim is tenuous too but no more so than yours.

Bottom line: The IRA were terrorists who often murdered people for the crime of not being Catholic. They also bombed Manchester.

Catholics don't call Protestants non-believers, they are Christians in schism, unless they violate the Nicene creed, then they are heretics

Does it really matter what they call them while they're murdering them?
If they don't believe in Catholic doctrine they are by definition non-believers.
Regardless, the principle is similar - slaughtered for differing beliefs.

As I have already said, I am not trying to equate the two as there is a difference.
It's just not the difference you see, which seems to be:

Catholic terrorists - GOOD!
Muslim terrorists - BAD!

Irrelevant to the original point being made by you:

"Manchester has a long history of Islamic terrorism"

This is a tenuous (bordering on spurious) statement which is why I pointed out it has an even longer history of Christian terrorism.
My claim is tenuous too but no more so than yours.

Bottom line: The IRA were terrorists who often murdered people for the crime of not being Catholic. They also bombed Manchester.

Does it really matter what they call them while they're murdering them?
If they don't believe in Catholic doctrine they are by definition non-believers.
Regardless, the principle is similar - slaughtered for differing beliefs.

As I have already said, I am not trying to equate the two as there is a difference.
It's just not the difference you see, which seems to be:

Catholic terrorists - GOOD!
Muslim terrorists - BAD!

Wikleaks titled the tweet
I just posted the link

Where did I say IRA terrorists were good? They are terrorists
The IRA were Irish Nationalists, who happen to be Catholic
Northern Ireland is British, who happen to be Protestant
The Northern Ireland dispute is political
How many people were killed in the Manchester IRA bombing, by the size of the blast, about 2 city blocks, it would have killed thousands?

Back