McCain's VP choice

redrumloa

Reaction score
palin-5.JPG

Thoughts, besides shock :?:

faethor

Reaction score
“As for that VP talk all the time, I’ll tell you, I still can’t answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does everyday?” -- July 2008, Sarah Palin interview with Larry Kudlow.

“I don’t know much about her,” Texas Republican Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison told CNN this morning. “I don't know Sarah Palin"

Is she loved? Early on her support was 80% but now around 60%.

Pro-Gun lobby, Pro-Big Oil lobby, anti- rights, Pro-Creationist, -- I sure hope they weren't expecting Hillary supporters. She's not anything new for the Republicans. If one was expecting change this clearly isn't it.

BTW - didn't Mitt Romney win millions of votes? Why isn't he the VP?

faethor

Reaction score
“As for that VP talk all the time, I’ll tell you, I still can’t answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does everyday?” -- July 2008, Sarah Palin interview with Larry Kudlow.

“I don’t know much about her,” Texas Republican Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison told CNN this morning. “I don't know Sarah Palin"

Pro-Gun lobby, Pro-Big Oil lobby, anti- rights, Pro-Creationist, -- I sure hope they weren't expecting Hillary supporters. She's not anything new for the Republicans. If one was expecting change this clearly isn't it.

faethor

Reaction score

faethor

Reaction score

faethor

Reaction score

faethor

Reaction score

cecilia

Reaction score
Speelgoedmannetje said:
redrumloa said:
As if we haven't been shocked enough by your re-election of Bush jr......
shocked, revolted and disapointed

cecilia

Reaction score
Speelgoedmannetje said:
redrumloa said:
As if we haven't been shocked enough by your re-election of Bush jr......
shocked, revolted and disapointed