Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

• Can't say either way.

• Don't know what it is.

• Total voters
ps: Is the poll closed? I can't vote. Either way, put me down for "Yes", and who's the fool that said "No"????

- Mike

ps: Is the poll closed? I can't vote. Either way, put me down for "Yes", and who's the fool that said "No"????

- Mike

Glaucus said:

- Mike

Oh. He's really gonna want to put his hand up and admit to it now you've insulted him! :)

Glaucus said:

- Mike

Oh. He's really gonna want to put his hand up and admit to it now you've insulted him! :)

Glaucus said:

- Mike

Glaucus said:

- Mike

Glaucus said:

- Mike

Glaucus said:

- Mike

Back