Ok. I'm bored again..

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry for the abrupt change ladies and gents. I was bored again with the way things were and thought I'd shake it up to see what falls out.

Like it? Hate it? I sincerely welcome all feedback here.

Honestly, wish I had the time and energy to hand-write a copy of the old Whyzzat original theme, but I'm afraid it's long-gone.

Wayne

So... disorienting ...

Wish there was some kind of early warning system - banner at the start that prepared you for the strange world you are about to enter.

"The whyzzat site you know has changed" or something.

FluffyMcDeath said:
"The whyzzat site you know has changed" or something.
I refer you to Willy Wonka, who wisely said "little surprises around every corner, but nothing dangerous"

Glaucus said:
Um, did I miss something???
I'm looking for a somewhat cleaner theme for the site and tried a couple last night, which seemed to have drawn out the pirate in Fluffy...

which seemed to have drawn out the pirate in Fluffy...

It was just so ... so white ... and .. blue... aqua-marine? Teal?

Mostly I thought someone had hacked DNS or that my browser was hijacked.

Glaucus said:
Um, did I miss something???

If you would like to see what I was tinkering with, go to your Profile (top bar), select "Board Preferences", then from "My Style", select "mxPublisher".

Frankly, while I may adjust the "teal" to a darker blue, I like this theme a lot lot better than the current and will be using it instead for myself. I won't however enforce it on everyone just yet :)

There are also a couple of other themes in there if you'd like to tinker and find your own. Similarly, if YOU PERSONALLY search the web for a PHPBB3 theme that YOU like and would like to use, I'll be more than happy to install it for you. Just let me know where it is.

Wayne

Back