Robert

Reaction score
Shoe sweet shops?

Do they sell this kind of thing?
ee612fe2d36f188630aa54d5b5cb640b.jpg

(sorry, couldn't resist. :cool:)

metalman

Reaction score
I started watching this thinking it was a self aware spoof, and it turned out to be the exact opposite. Wow. Just how disconnected from reality are these people? That's some 'The Onion' or 'Spinal Tap' level shit right there, and they're serious?

metalman

Reaction score
A map of the states where Donald Trump will be the President on Friday

C2gNYdCXcAc0kzX.jpg

Robert

Reaction score
Trump's pick for the top CIA job, Representative Mike Pompeo (R-KS) on "the traitor Edward Snowden,"
"He should be brought back from Russia and given due process, and I think the proper outcome would be that he would be given a death sentence,"

Robert

Reaction score
Surprise surprise surprise....

Donald Trump will not release his tax returns even after repeated promises to do so following a supposed audit, one of his senior advisers said on Sunday – confirming that the president will break a 40-year tradition and not show Americans the extent of his financial interests and obligations.

Robert

Reaction score
They're not lies, they're “alternative facts”...

“This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period,” said Spicer, in one of several statements contradicted by photographs and transit data. “These attempts to lessen the enthusiasm of the inauguration are shameful and wrong.”

Kellyanne Conway, a senior White House aide, told NBC’s Meet the Press on Sunday Spicer had merely been offering “alternative facts”, a phrase that was received with widespread astonishment.

The weekend activity cast doubt over speculation that Trump, who repeatedly made wildly false statements during his campaign, would be jolted into more sober and conventional operations by the machinery of government and the gravity of his responsibilities.

-EDIT-
I was going to write that this is getting funnier by the day but it's currently getting funnier by the hour:

Chuck Todd: ... answer the question of why the president asked the White House press secretary to come out in front of the podium for the first time and utter a falsehood. Why did he do that? It undermines the credibility of the entire White House press office ...

Kellyanne Conway:
No it doesn’t.

Chuck Todd: ... on day one.

Kellyanne Conway: Don’t be so overly dramatic about it, Chuck. What ... You’re saying it’s a falsehood. And they’re giving Sean Spicer, our press secretary, gave alternative facts to that. But the point remains ...

Chuck Todd: Wait a minute ... Alternative facts? Alternative facts? Four of the five facts he uttered, the one thing he got right was Zeke Miller. Four of the five facts he uttered were just not true. Look, alternative facts are not facts. They’re falsehoods.

redrumloa

Reaction score

Right, the left wing media is posting fake news again. They are comparing apples and oranges. Comparing a photo from peak Obama, to an early day photo for Trump. Unfortunately many fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Robert

Reaction score
Key advisors to the president, Kellyanne Conway and son-in-law Jared Kushner, as well as press secretary Sean Spicer and chief strategist Steve Bannon, all have accounts on the Republican Party's rnchq.org domain, and are continuing to use them in addition to their official government accounts, according to Newsweek.

It's not known whether the top lieutenants are using the accounts to discuss White House business outside official channels, but the fact that the accounts exist and are being used is remarkable in the face of what was one of the most persistent attacks by the same group on presidential candidate Hillary Clinton – that she had used a personal email system to carry out government business.

Robert

Reaction score
Think I'm going to need a bigger supply of popcorn:
"Torture absolutely works" says us president in first television interview

“When Isis is doing things that nobody has ever heard of since medieval times. Would I feel strongly about waterboarding. As far as I’m concerned we have to fight fire with fire.”

-EDIT-

You know the world's going nuts when I find myself nodding at something John McCain said, absurdly futile though it probably is:
“The president can sign whatever executive orders he likes. But the law is the law. We are not bringing back torture in the United States of America,” said McCain

Last edited:

redrumloa

Reaction score