Random Funny Vid Thread

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Hmm. It would probably be crass of me to click "Like" on those last two. :)

robert l. bentham

Reaction score
you're almost in america... feel no shame... :D i wanted to but couldn't either...;)

cecilia

Reaction score
had to Like it for the waxed mustache

robert l. bentham

Reaction score
tumblr_m94djyGEvw1qf6bk2.gif

lol...

http://dog-shaming.com/page/18

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
I haven't built a hexaflexagon in ages. Used to be big in my school in the late 70s, early 80s. When we taught a new person to fold one we used to tell the story of the guy who got his tie stuck in one ...

The story came from two letters published in Scientific American in the May and March issues of 1957 in response to a Martin Gardner article on the flexagons.

SIRS:
I was quite taken with the article entitled "Flexagons" in your December issue. It took us only six or seven hours to paste the hexahexaflexagon together in the proper configuration. Since then it has been a source of continuing wonder. but we have a problem. This morning one of our fellows was sitting flexing the hexahexaflexagon idly when the tip of his necktie became caught in the folds. With each successive flex, more of his tie vanished into the flexagon. With the sixth flexing he disappeared entirely.
We have been flexing the thing madly, and can find no trace of him, but we have located a sixteenth configuration of the hexahexaflexagon.
Here is our question: Does his widow drag workmen's compensation for the duration of his absence, or can we have him declared legally dead immediately? We await your advice.

Neil Uptegrove

Allen B. Du Mont Laboratories, Inc.
Clifton, N.J.

SIRS:
The letter in the March issue of your magazine complainting of the disappearance of a fellow from the Allen B. Du Mont Laboratories "down" a hexahexaflexagon, has solved a mystery for us.
One day, while idly flexing our latest hexahexaflexagon, we were confounded to find that it was producing a strip of multicoloured material. Further flexing of the hexahexaflexagon finally disgorged a gum-chewing stranger.
Unfortunatly he was in a weak state and, owing to an apparent loss of memory, unable to give any account of how he came to be with us. His health has now been restored on our national diet of porridge, haggis and whisky, and he has become quite a pet around the department, answering to the name of Eccles.
Our problem is, should we now return him and, if so, by what method? Unfortunately Eccles now cringes at the very sight of a hexahexaflexagon and absolutely refuses to "flex".

Robert M. Hill

The Royal Institute of Science and Technology
Glasgow, Scotland

adz

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score

Now that's some good flying...