Riddle me this Democrats and general leftists...

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Three Texas Teachers Face Felony Charges Over Alleged Sex Misconduct with Students

Three Texas teachers, accused of sexual misconduct, found themselves arrested and charged, or sentenced to a lengthy prison term within the past few days–all high school teachers, all women, and all of them face potentially serious consequences for alleged dalliances with underage male students.
You know that these sorts of prosecutions are only going to discourage female teachers from trying to hook up with students. I know that some students claim to be harmed by this sort of thing but how many really are and how many just say that because they think that's what their church (or school administrators/parents/the police) want them to say. When I was 14/15/16 I was positively gasping for female affection from even the less attractive female teachers. How come all these tattle-tale arseholes are getting action and not us fellows that wanted it? Would it help if the schools kept a list of boys who had ticked the "I consent to having sex with the female teachers" box on their applications? In fact, why not have a tick box for all preferences so people aren't left to guess.

I'm not even joking. I'm thinking of suing all the schools I've been in since none of the lady teachers trying to bang me seriously damaged my self esteem!!! I demand compensation!!!!

redrumloa

Reaction score
You know that these sorts of prosecutions are only going to discourage female teachers from trying to hook up with students. I know that some students claim to be harmed by this sort of thing but how many really are and how many just say that because they think that's what their church (or school administrators/parents/the police) want them to say. When I was 14/15/16 I was positively gasping for female affection from even the less attractive female teachers. How come all these tattle-tale arseholes are getting action and not us fellows that wanted it? Would it help if the schools kept a list of boys who had ticked the "I consent to having sex with the female teachers" box on their applications? In fact, why not have a tick box for all preferences so people aren't left to guess.

I'm not even joking. I'm thinking of suing all the schools I've been in since none of the lady teachers trying to bang me seriously damaged my self esteem!!! I demand compensation!!!!

And there is society's double standard. If you had a 13 year old daughter and you found out her 50 year old teacher was railing her, you'd melt down. It sounds like if the same thing happened to your 13 year old son with some 50 year old hag, you'd "high-five" the boy and thank the teacher.

Truth is, both boys and girls that age have desires. Boys are open about it, girls aren't. Both can be taken advantage of, therefore neither should be right.

Let's take your example to the extreme and say it's not a 50 year old sea hag, but some relatively attractive but mentally underdeveloped 35 year old woman having sex with a 13 year old boy. Let's say statutory rape laws were nonexistent. The teacher takes the boy's seed and gets pregnant. BINGO, the boy is now on the hook for child support payments. He obviously would not be able to pay, so he is thrown in prison. That's something he'd never recover from.

Next example, what if the teacher having sex with your 13 year old son wasn't a woman, but some 50 year old man railing him? Would you feel the same way?

Kesa

Reaction score
Let's take your example to the extreme and say it's not a 50 year old sea hag, but some relatively attractive but mentally underdeveloped 35 year old woman having sex with a 13 year old boy. Let's say statutory rape laws were nonexistent. The teacher takes the boy's seed and gets pregnant. BINGO, the boy is now on the hook for child support payments. He obviously would not be able to pay, so he is thrown in prison. That's something he'd never recover from.

Next example, what if the teacher having sex with your 13 year old son wasn't a woman, but some 50 year old man railing him? Would you feel the same way?

Laugh my arse off! I totally didn't see that coming. I nearly spilt my coffee :p

Robert

Reaction score
some relatively attractive but mentally underdeveloped 35 year old woman having sex with a 13 year old boy. Let's say statutory rape laws were nonexistent. The teacher takes the boy's seed and gets pregnant. BINGO, the boy is now on the hook for child support payments. He obviously would not be able to pay, so he is thrown in prison.

If this is how a society deals with such an issue, it has bigger problems than the one under discussion.

redrumloa

Reaction score
If this is how a society deals with such an issue, it has bigger problems than the one under discussion.

I don't know how it is on your side of the pond, but over here a woman has the "choice" of not only life or death for her offspring, but the financial well being of the child's father. If that child's father isn't ready or doesn't want that burden, he has no say in the matter. A man can declare he does not want to be a parent all he wants, if the woman has the child, he will soon has a judgement for child support against him, and if he misses payments he is thrown in prison.

Why anyone would want to expose underage children to this is beyond me. I'm not the one advocating for underage sex.

Robert

Reaction score
I don't know how it is on your side of the pond..

Not particularly clued up on it myself but I'm reasonably certain 13 year olds don't get thrown in gaol for not paying child support. :rolleyes:

Kesa

Reaction score
The thing about children is that they have a conscience and have the ability to feel remorse. If a 13 year old were to have their urges satisfied by someone undesirable (to the 13 year old) they would be potentially psychologically damaged. On the other hand if that person was someone desirable, hey, why not?

redrumloa

Reaction score
Not particularly clued up on it myself but I'm reasonably certain 13 year olds don't get thrown in gaol for not paying child support. :rolleyes:

I was using a hypothetical. Right now it is illegal for a rusty-ass woman to sleep with a 13 year old boy. Even here on Whyzzat some are arguing this should change,

Kesa

Reaction score
I was using a hypothetical. Right now it is illegal for a rusty-ass woman to sleep with a 13 year old boy. Even here on Whyzzat some are arguing this should change,

Nope, not here. Rusty-ass women should be locked up in cages with plastic bucket covering the faces. Sex mad 13 year old's must be protected.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
And there is society's double standard. If you had a 13 year old daughter and you found out her 50 year old teacher was railing her, you'd melt down. It sounds like if the same thing happened to your 13 year old son with some 50 year old hag, you'd "high-five" the boy and thank the teacher.
It's not up to me. It's up to the kid. I personally think it would have been a positive experience. I think it would be great if you could just put yourself on a call list and make it clear right off the bat that you were interested, instead of everyone having to play by the guessing game rules. Some people want it, some people don't. It's not fair to make everyone play on the most restrictive rule set. That would be like making everyone take advanced math even though most people would either have no interest or already demonstrated a lack of talent. Different strokes for different folks. We're not all the same.

But you aren't just not responding to my comment, you are also stretching the bounds on the story. The teacher in question was 48, I think, and the student was 16 - so you make it about a 13 year old and a 50 year old (which, now I thik about it, is on a par with the prophet Muhamad's relationship with Ayisha who he married at 6 when he was about 50 but didn't consummate the marriage until she was 9).

The behaviour of the teacher is characterised as "enticing", sending sexually co notated texts etc resulting in sexual acts. As far as I can tell, she isn't offering grades or threatening expulsion. She's just offering a side benefit. The boy has the choice to accept or not. When women have expressed interest in having sex with me the answer has either been yes or no, nothing more complicated than that. It has never occurred to me to ask "what's in it for me?". In fact, the way the law is set up at the moment, in that circumstance the student wields more power over the teacher.

Let's take your example to the extreme and say it's not a 50 year old sea hag,
Hmm. I think there might be some of us here with wives who wouldn't appreciate seeing "50 year old" and "sea hag" so close together in a sentence.

Did he put himself on the "yes, I'm open to being railed by men" list? I should take him aside and tell him not to be so gay maybe? Is that what you are saying?
I've had men come on to me even when I was a kid. I've said no, yes, and no again. My driving instructor came onto me when I was 16. I said no, we finished up the rest of the lessons and I took my test with him. It was awkward in the moment, but I had my own autonomy. So long as the answer is respected. If the answer is yes, that should be respected too.

redrumloa

Reaction score
sabo_1-1-640x480.jpg

newsabo3.jpg

image1-embed.jpg

GGStop-1.jpg

Linky link

Last edited:

redrumloa

Reaction score
Sadly some members here think this is a wonderful thing.

A 26-year-old middle school teacher in Florida was arrested for sending nude pictures and having sex with a 14 year old boy.

Things escalated to late night visits at the 14-year-old’s home. Peterson would pick the boy up as late as 11pm bringing him back around 1am or 2am. The student claims Peterson also provided marijuana.

There was a noticeable drop in the young teens grades after the relationship. The teacher warned him not to tell others or they’d get in trouble. The boy made a confession to his parents who alerted police on Tuesday.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Sadly some members here think this is a wonderful thing.

A 26-year-old middle school teacher in Florida was arrested for sending nude pictures and having sex with a 14 year old boy.
25 year old had sex with 4 students.
A parent complained.
She faces 10 - 40 years to life in prison.Seems reasonable.
Wonder if there is any psychological stress associated with your lay going away for life because you had to brag.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Found a link to this story that actually works. Good grief, what self respecting boner owner would ever go near this ageing sea-hag!

I think men like you can't divorce yourself from your hormone raging teen years. Speaking for myself alone, the way I see the world as a grandfather is different in many ways than the world I saw as a hormone-raging 14 year old.

Besides, the only time apologists come out of the woodwork is when it is a reasonably attractive female teacher with a make boy. Most of those same people would be calling for castration and death if it were a male teacher with a 14 year old girl (or boy).

JoBBo

Reaction score
I think men like you can't divorce yourself from your hormone raging teen years. Speaking for myself alone, the way I see the world as a grandfather is different in many ways than the world I saw as a hormone-raging 14 year old.
Right. Only being male and hormones could possibly explain that someone might have a different opinion than ole' grandpa redrumloa. Could it possibly be that Fluffy did not grow up nor was indoctrinated in the US / Florida?

I happen to live in a country where the age of consent is 14, which is not uncommon on this side of the Atlantic. If the younger person feels that they have been exploited, they do have the option to file a legal complaint and the police will open a criminal investigation in that case. I happen to think that is perfectly reasonable. The problem with people like you is that you equate "age of consent" with "right to rape", which is ridiculous. If a young person was physically raped or in any way pressured to enter a sexual relationship with an adult, that should be treated as a crime. As teachers are in a position of power, one might argue that relationships between students and their teachers are inherently exploitative. I certainly would agree that teachers who engage in these type of relationships should be fired.

Besides, the only time apologists come out of the woodwork is when it is a reasonably attractive female teacher with a make boy.
Great. More pre-emptive name calling.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
I think men like you can't divorce yourself from your hormone raging teen years.
I think it's more that boys in their raging hormone years can't divorce themselves from their raging hormone years, nor do I think they have "committed adultery in their hearts" if they have randy thoughts, nor do I think sex outside of marriage is a sin. I believe that consenting people can consent, And while the experience level of the participants may differ (will almost certainly differ even among those whom we call "adults"), if you have good information and you can consent to opt in then you can consent to opt out again too.

If all the cards were face up on the table it would take the gambling out of the game.

In shame and taboo cultures it becomes easier to manipulate people with "secrecy" pacts and associated guilt. You may participate out of curiosity, or hormones or a spirit of adventure (or rebellion if you live in a controlling society) but having done so you become trapped not by any natural consequence but by fear of judgement by and repercussions from your community, and in the case where one person can face severe legal repercussions, there is a strong motive to continue manipulation.
Besides, the only time apologists come out of the woodwork is when it is a reasonably attractive female teacher with a make boy. Most of those same people would be calling for castration and death if it were a male teacher with a 14 year old girl (or boy).
Well, while googling for the story you mentioned it looks like there are quite a few "bad" teachers in the "not bad looking" category. It also seems that female teachers are picking up boys much more than male teachers are picking up girls - even though girl crushes on teachers has been a thing for ever.

As to those "young" boys and girls I bet it's usually the ones on the hormone head start program who get "victimised" most - not the weedy reedy, voiced little boylettes but every school must have one or two of those 14 year olds who got on the bus early, bearded, 6 foot 4, and 3 feet across the chest! There is a huge range in physical and emotional development. I've known girls who were 13 but looked 20 and vice versa. One size fits all doesn't. I think it's generally better to grant people a level of autonomy and be open about it - but then, how do we deal with all of the jealousies. An interesting, but separate problem.[/QUOTE]