Rittenhouse trial watch

redrumloa

Reaction score

Rittenhouse trial judge bans MSNBC from courthouse

“I’ve instructed that no one from MSNBC News will be permitted in this building for the duration of this trial,” Schroeder said. “This is a very serious matter and I don’t know what the ultimate truth of it is, but absolutely it would go without much thinking that someone who is following the jury bus, that’s an extremely serious matter and will be referred to the proper authorities.”

Kenosha police said in a tweet that “a person who is alleging to be affiliated with a national media outlet was briefly taken into custody and issued several traffic related citations.”

“Police suspect this person was trying to photograph jurors,” they said, adding: “There was no breach of security regarding the jury, nor were there any photographs obtained. This investigation remains active and open.”

KYLE RITTENHOUSE FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS

A verdict is in. The jury has found Kyle Rittenhouse as follows:
  • First-degree reckless homicide: NOT GUILTY
  • First-degree reckless endangering safety: NOT GUILTY
  • First-degree reckless endangering safety: NOT GUILTY
  • Attempted first-degree intentional homicide: NOT GUILTY
On November 15, Judge Schroeder dismissed a misdemeanor charge for possession of a weapon under age 18.

Throughout the trial, Rittenhouse’s defense attorneys had argued that their client acted in self-defense when he shot three men in August 2020 during riots in Kenosha over the shooting of Jacob Blake. Rittenhouse killed two men — Anthony Huber, 26, and Joseph Rosenbaum, 36 — and wounded another, Gaige Grosskreutz, now 27.

Social media companies, even before the Liberal Media. Amazing there are still people out there who believe the obvious fake news each and every time.

May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'I got $250 million from the media for defamation lawsuits Hold my beer'

Back