Shiba Inu... (Stocks)

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
Something i don't understand here. I know, it's a stretch for me, but hey, try to keep up :)

Anyway... The crypto stock, Shiba Inu. A couple of weeks ago, it opened up on Coinbase around .000025 cents per coin (share?)... That's what, 1 25000'th of penny? So. Whatever, I bought about 10 million of them just for Bidens and Harris's (aka shitz & giggles)...

Over the last week, they went to like .000075 or so, essentially tripling, then crashed back down to .000033. As of this morning, they are hovering around .000055 again, which is fine I guess, but that's not even the part I don't understand...

What I don't get is that in the last week or so, I've been inundated with Youtube videos claiming that Shiba Inu will hit a price of anywhere between .10 cents and .30 cents per... I seriously SERIOUSLY doubt that and i'm writing them off as SEVERE wishful thinking, but hey, there is a story of a guy who invested 8000 in Jan/February at like .000001 or so and turned that into multiple BILLIONS of dollars in the last few weeks, so I cannot say "never gonna happen"...

What I guess I'm asking is... What could possibly be their justification for such claims? Is it possible? I mean hell, I'd love to be able to retire but I just can't understand why they're making such rabid claims except perhaps to try and excite people who don't know any better so that they can help inflate the price. Self-fulling fantasy as it were...

Any input or insight would be appreciated...

Wayne

Something i don't understand here. I know, it's a stretch for me, but hey, try to keep up :)

Anyway... The crypto stock, Shiba Inu. A couple of weeks ago, it opened up on Coinbase around .000025 cents per coin (share?)... That's what, 1 25000'th of penny? So. Whatever, I bought about 10 million of them just for Bidens and Harris's (aka shitz & giggles)...

Over the last week, they went to like .000075 or so, essentially tripling, then crashed back down to .000033. As of this morning, they are hovering around .000055 again, which is fine I guess, but that's not even the part I don't understand...

What I don't get is that in the last week or so, I've been inundated with Youtube videos claiming that Shiba Inu will hit a price of anywhere between .10 cents and .30 cents per... I seriously SERIOUSLY doubt that and i'm writing them off as SEVERE wishful thinking, but hey, there is a story of a guy who invested 8000 in Jan/February at like .000001 or so and turned that into multiple BILLIONS of dollars in the last few weeks, so I cannot say "never gonna happen"...

What I guess I'm asking is... What could possibly be their justification for such claims? Is it possible? I mean hell, I'd love to be able to retire but I just can't understand why they're making such rabid claims except perhaps to try and excite people who don't know any better so that they can help inflate the price. Self-fulling fantasy as it were...

Any input or insight would be appreciated...

Wayne

Crypto is not stock, it is cryptocurrency. It appears to have had another "meme" run. It's sitting at a market cap of $32B currently. I wouldn't touch it. It's yet another cryptocurrency that started off as a joke. You have to be in those at the beginning to make any money. You are the second person I've seen today mention it. It's frothy and prone to collapse at any time.

To put in old stock terms, it's like a stinky pinky (Pink Sheet) stock in middle of a pump and dump. It's likely beginning the dump part of the P&D. Only god knows if it has one last surge in it, but I wouldn't gamble on it. The surge would be limited.

Back