Sources: Seth Rich murder going to finally take down the DNC for good

redrumloa

Reaction score
How long have I been saying that the complete panic shown by top Democrats, celebrities and other various elites towards Trump is due to them being deathly afraid they will be prosecuted for their crimes against humanity? You know, pedophilia, murder etc.. The coordinated attacks on Trump are unprecedented in modern history. Oh yeah, about murder...

We just discovered why the “Russia” storyline is about to DISAPPEAR

Twelve days before the emails were leaked, 27-year-old DNC staffer Seth Rich was shot and killed (from behind) as he was walking from his girlfriend’s apartment in what police at the time called a “botched robbery” attempt – even though Rich’s phone, wallet and watch were not taken.

There have long been theories that this was a hit job, and now one person is coming forward with disturbing information.

Per the Gateway Pundit, Saturday, an anonymous person who works in Washington DC, alleged on 4Chan’s /pol/ subgroup that high-ranking current and former Democratic Party officials are terrified of the Seth Rich murder investigation.
This comes after internet entrepreneur and hacker, Kim DotCom, admitted on Saturday that he was part of an operation along with Seth Rich to get stolen DNC emails to Wikileaks.

It gets worse. An “anonymous” source posted this on 4chan over the weekend:

“Anons, I work in D.C.

I know for certain that the Seth Rich case has scared the sh*t out of certain high ranking current and former Democratic Party officials.

This is the reason why they have backed away from impeachment talk. They know the smoking gun is out there, and they’re terrified you will find it, because when you do it will bring the entire DNC, along with a couple of very big name politicians.

It appears that certain DNC thugs were not thorough enough when it came time to cover their tracks. Podesta saying he wanted to “make an example of the leaker” is a huge smoking gun.”

And in a follow-up post:

The behavior is near open panic. To even mention this name in D.C. Circles [sic] will bring you under automatic scrutiny. To even admit that you have knowledge of this story puts you in immediate danger.

If there was no smoke there would be no fire. I have never, in my 20 years of working in D.C. Seen [sic] such a panicked reaction from anyone.

I have strong reason to believe that the smoking gun in this case is out o [sic] the hands of the conspirators, and will be discovered by anon. I know for certain that Podesta is deeply concerned. He’s been receiving anonymous calls and emails from people saying they know the truth. Same with Hillary.”

If true, and it seems damn obvious it is true, Hillary and John Podesta are going to prison. Who else will be going to prison is the big question? Once this shoe falls, you damn well know that they will go ahead and start prosecuting completely outed pedophile monsters like John Podesta.

Last edited:

redrumloa

Reaction score
Screenshot images looked broken, fixed with quotes.

redrumloa

Reaction score
This can't be ignored any longer. Tell me if this all is a coincidence.

We all know Seth Rich was murdered July 10, 2016. A month later, the DC Police chief resigns citing DC's "broken criminal justice system". All a coincidence you say? Do you think it is normal that Heather Podesta, Tony Podesta's wife (aka John Podesta's sister in law), serves on the Washington D.C. Police Foundation Board?

Kim Dotcom whom you all probably know by now (despite his Amiga roots), has provided even more info on his personal website (scroll down a little).

I know that Seth Rich was involved in the DNC leak.

I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

“He wanted to change that from the inside.”

I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

The rabbit hole goes deep. The DC Police openly refuse to investigate, and anyone who dares bring up his name is slapped down and threatened. Even Fox news retracted a story about his murder.

Seeing any smoke yet? You should, the fire is burning your skin right now.

Last edited:

metalman

Reaction score
DAonZDyXYAA8V6n.jpg:large

JoBBo

Reaction score
Tell me if this all is a coincidence.
Pretty much.

Kim Dotcom whom you all probably know by now (despite his Amiga roots)
I know him a lot better than you apparently because I would not even cite him as a source for how his own name should be spelt. He is an attention hog who will say and do pretty much anything as long as it brings him publicity (and supposedly benefits him / his legal case).

Seeing any smoke yet? You should, the fire is burning your skin right now.
I am seeing a lot of smoke, indeed. However, I am afraid it is all coming from where you are typing.

redrumloa

Reaction score
So you think John Podesta saying in email, leaked by Wikileaks, that the leaker should be made an example of, and the leaker ends up murdered execution style is all a coincidence? You think it is normal for the DC police to refuse to investigate? You think it is normal for someone who died "due to a botched robbery" would have the FBI seize and quickly "lose" his laptop?

So you don't trust Kim Dotcom, that's fine. Do you trust Jullian Assange? Do you trust Wikileaks?

redrumloa

Reaction score
Pretty much.

I know him a lot better than you apparently because I would not even cite him as a source for how his own name should be spelt. He is an attention hog who will say and do pretty much anything as long as it brings him publicity (and supposedly benefits him / his legal case).

I am seeing a lot of smoke, indeed. However, I am afraid it is all coming from where you are typing.

Rep. Blake Farenthold: Federal Investigators Need to Investigate Seth Rich’s Computer

In an appearance on CNN Wednesday, Texas Republican Congressman Blake Farenthold suggested that rumors ciruclating online that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich could have been the source of DNC emails obtained by Wikileaks could merit investigation.

"My fear is our constant focusing on the Russians is deflecting away for some other things that we need to be investigating," Farenthold said. "There’s still some question as to whether the intrusion of the DNC server was an insider job or whether or not it was the Russians."

"There's stuff circulating on the internet," he explained.

"That should be a part of the ongoing investigation into alleged Russian interference in the election, because that’s an alternative theory that deserves being looked at," Farenthold said later in a phone call with the Corpus Christi Caller-Times. The death should be investigated in the same manner Russian interference has been reviewed, he said.

redrumloa

Reaction score
It's been a long, long, long time coming. This isn't even a complete list.

DN0yOxRUEAAHONY.jpg