The attacks on the Order Of The Leech.

redrumloa

Reaction score
I have never been a fan of the British Monarchy, and neither are all British people. That said, I find the current attempt to bring them down from within is pretty pathetic. The specific attempt from the specific people that is.

Meghan and Harry Want to Destroy Monarchy, Make Themselves Leaders of the Woke Revolution, Says Farage

In one such example, Meghan had implied during the Oprah interview that her eldest child, Archie, was denied a title on the potential colour of his skin, claiming the title “prince” was her son’s immediate “birthright”.

However, even the left-liberal Guardian sought to correct the claim that Archie was singled out, reporting on Monday that a century ago, King George V set the rule that only the sovereign’s children and grandchildren are entitled to be called Prince. Archie is the Queen’s great-grandson and would have a claim on the title ‘Prince’ once his grandfather, Prince Charles, becomes King. Prince George, another great-grandson of the Queen, is titled ‘Prince’ because he the eldest son of the eldest son of the Monarch, and is in direct line to the throne.

Mr Farage appeared to suggest that Meghan would abuse these gaps in knowledge stateside to win more sympathy with the American audience than deserved, driving further the accusations that the British Royal Family is institutionally racist.

He further claimed that Meghan, a former television actress from Suits, had “planned a big Hollywood career on the back of being a princess right from the very word ‘go’, and that Harry was just too weak to deal with it.”

Is this the most ridiculous example of playing victim of all time? I think so, easily.

Last edited:
The Woke Supremacists are at it again, this time attacking The View! :lol:

‘The Talk’ Production Paused During ‘Investigation’ Into Co-Host Sharon Osbourne Who Defended Piers Morgan’s Right to Criticize Meghan Markle

Osbourne also attacked CBS and Underwood, and said she felt “totally blindsided” by the intense grilling she received on the topic on Wednesday.

Osbourne said that she was asked if she would comment about Morgan but felt ambushed when Underwood had a whole list of probing, accusatory questions at the ready for her.

“I’m a big girl. I’m a professional,” Osbourne said. “However, CBS blindsided me. I don’t know why they did it to me. The showrunners told me it came from executives to do this to me.”

Back