Not open for further replies.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Stephen Furst, Flounder from 'Animal House,' Dead at 62

2afa3c27dfd622edf7b4a6b0c8fb37d5.png

redrumloa

Reaction score
21740373_10155563941046605_3508845258390573049_n.jpg

The Alien family mourns the loss of Harry Dean Stanton. May you Rest In Peace.

redrumloa

Reaction score
He was by far the best heel (bad guy) manager of the modern era if not all time. He was so annoying by design, you had to hate him. He played the roll perfectly. What a shame, but at least he is out of his misery.

WWE Hall of Famer Bobby “The Brain” Heenan passes away

BobbyHeenan_1920x1080--6cdea4f7c747c5b88ed95efc7181a8bb.jpg

WWE is saddened to learn that WWE Hall of Famer Bobby Heenan, regarded by many as the greatest manager in sports-entertainment history, has passed away at age 73.

With a career spanning more than four decades, Heenan was the “The Brain” behind some of the most prolific Superstars in sports-entertainment history. Heenan plied his trade as their mischievous manager by running his mouth on their behalf with a sarcastic wit considered among the best in the business.

Heenan named competitors under his guidance as the Heenan Family, a moniker meant to show the strength of their alliance over any opposition. Members of the Heenan Family in the AWA and WWE read like the who’s who of sports-entertainment, including Legends and WWE Hall of Famers such as Nick Bockwinkel, the Blackjacks, Big John Studd, King Kong Bundy, "Ravishing" Rick Rude, "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig, the Brain Busters (Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard), Harley Race, and of course, the first WWE Hall of Famer, Andre the Giant, whom Heenan led to the ring at WrestleMania III before 93,173 fans.

redrumloa

Reaction score
This one is hard for me to stomach.

Celtic Frost co-founder Martin Eric Ain dead at 50

4a56baa0-9123-40c6-b5a9-d917648ed8af

Fischer has issued a statement on his blog, quoting the pair’s 1984 track Visions Of Mortality: “The sands of time will never run, for an immortal dead man.”

He adds: “I am deeply affected by Martin Eric Ain's passing. Our relationship was very complex and definitely not free of conflicts, but Martin's life and mine were very closely intertwined since we first met in 1982. My life will be painfully incomplete without his existence.”

Fischer also posted an picture of him and Ain with original Celtic Frost drummer Reed St. Mark, taken in 2006.

He says: “The photo was taken on the occasion of Celtic Frost's second of two consecutive concerts in New York, at the start of the group's first North American tour in 17 years.

“Reed St. Mark and I had maintained contact and also met sporadically following Celtic Frost's original termination in early 1993. But this was the first time all three members of the classic Celtic Frost lineup met since working together in the 1980s.

“The three of us would meet one more time, when Celtic Frost returned to tour North America with Type O Negative in April and May of 2007.

“Today, when Reed and I talked about Martin's death on the phone, Reed said to me: ‘Now, there's only the two of us.’ It completely broke my heart.”

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
I should have mentioned it earlier but ... if you are Canadian you already know and if you aren't you might not know who he is.
Gord Downie

redrumloa

Reaction score
Former FAITH NO MORE Singer CHUCK MOSLEY Dead At 57

Former FAITH NO MORE singer Chuck Mosley has died at the age of 57.

His family has issued the following statement: "After a long period of sobriety, Charles Henry Mosley III lost his life on November 9th, 2017 due to the disease of addiction.

"We're sharing the manner in which he passed in the hopes that it might serve as a warning or wake-up call or beacon to anyone else struggling to fight for sobriety.

"He is survived by long-term partner Pip Logan, two daughters, Erica and Sophie, and his grandson Wolfgang Logan Mosley.

Status
Not open for further replies.