The death of Liberalism is hilarious!

It's hilarious, because the college actually took action!

College Professor Who Attacked Ivanka Trump Apparently FIRED

A prominent New York gay couple, college professor Matt Lasner and his husband Attorney Dan Goldstein targeted Ivanka Trump and her small child today at JFK Airport in New York City.

Once the openly gay couple set sights on Ivanka and her family they made a beeline for her to harass, assault, and bully her in front of her small child and husband.

Thankfully, Jet Blue removed the disruptive couple from the plane.
Since bragging about the attack on the innocent members of the family, Lasner has since deleted his Twitter account.

Hunter College, who employs Matthew Lasner, has since removed his faculty bio.

It appears Huner College has seen enough and he has been removed from the University

CNN uses screenshot from ‘Fallout 4’ to show how Russians hack things

jqRI5mL.png

The moment liberal snowflakes get the ultimate wake up call.

LOL! Sore Loser Leftists Try Moving to Canada. Get Rejected For Being Deadbeats…

One of the more entertaining aspects of the 2016 post-election season are the “threats” from the losing side to leave the country. Like, can we start GoFundMe accounts for all these losers? I know cash is tight when you’re a constant government mooch. Never have those “threats” been more common–or amusing–than right now. Leftists refuse to share a country with the Trump, so they’re putting on their pu**y hats, packing their made-from-hemp bags, and sashaying their way up to the Canadian border. That’ll show everybody!

Except, Canada is not interested in overweight career baristas with gender studies degrees

Liberals seeking to move to Canada because they are unhappy with the election results are finding that Canada won’t take them because its immigration policies exclude those who won’t contribute to the economy.

One of the policies of President Donald Trump that has some Democrats claiming they want to jump ship is his pledge to limit immigration from people whose lives in America would be dependent on welfare. Trump promises “extreme vetting” before accepting immigrants or refugees.

But Democrats looking to move from the U.S. to Australia, Canada and other wealthy English-speaking nations are learning that those nations already have similar policies.

As much fun as you're having, I would suggest that embracing a monopoly is not in the best interests of people.

Typically, it doesn't take long for those in power to get lazy/corrupt unless there is an actual viable opposition.

Don't get me wrong, I think the left wing's embrace of identity politics has been as harmful for it as the right's embrace of fundamentalist Christians was. But I would be very concerned with having a government, even one that is supposedly your side being given free reign.

As much fun as you're having, I would suggest that embracing a monopoly is not in the best interests of people.

Typically, it doesn't take long for those in power to get lazy/corrupt unless there is an actual viable opposition.

Don't get me wrong, I think the left wing's embrace of identity politics has been as harmful for it as the right's embrace of fundamentalist Christians was. But I would be very concerned with having a government, even one that is supposedly your side being given free reign.

We haven't had a true populist since Reagan in the 80's.Your concerns are early :)

Not sure if I should laugh and put this here, or to SMH and put this in another thread. Liberals don't care if they encourage people to live unhealthy and those people die. You Europeans who like to make fun of American's weight should like this. Oh buzzfeed, do you have any dignity at all?

Glorifying obesity: Buzzfeed tells women that being sized XL and up is ‘normal’

Buzzfeed, a Left-wing entertainment company loves to promote feel-good stories and other such tripe. Their recently published story about how the average American woman is now between a size 16 and 18 is surely indicative of that.

Writer Chrissy Mahlmeister proclaims, “A recent study revealed that the average American woman wears a size 16–18, and we want to celebrate that!”

Nancy Pelosi Thinks Trump Is Bush and Maxine Waters Thinks Putin Invaded Korea

"Liberalism" is dying in a very painful but hilarious way. Only mentally ill leftists can look at the behavior on display and think it is normal. Moderate thinking Democrats must be aghast at such behavior. Anyhow, sit back and point your finger laughing at these morons. They asked for something, and got angry when they got what they asked for but not meeting their personal narrow view. Dumb fucks.

Grammy Awards producer tells musicians he wants them to get political during awards ceremony

OK, so it seems they expected it to be 100% Trump bashing. Oops!

Singer Labelled ‘Desperate Traitor’ Over MAGA Grammy Outfit

800-x-419-Canvas-29-759x419.png

Still think there is no such thing as a "Liberal Media"? Still think Hollywood and the American Left is "tolerant"? Yeah, I didn't think so. Just laugh and ridicule these ass-hats. Stop identifying as one of these jackasses.

Being an old fart I've never heard of her but after reading what she did.. Yo !

Just bought her single "Beautiful" via Amazon D/L. No idea if it's current or not but the preview sounded the best out of the ones I checked.

Only mentally ill leftists can look at the behavior on display and think it is normal. Moderate thinking Democrats must be aghast at such behavior.

Stop identifying as one of these jackasses.

...and it is happening. The Democrat Party is losing anyone who isn't a terrorist, or a total "useless idiot". Welcome to the right side people, we have the best food and throw the best parties.

A Gay Immigrant Designed Joy Villa’s Dress After Hearing Madonna’s Women’s March Speech

The Liberal Media can't stop shooting itself in the foot. The injury has not healed before they shoot the same foot with an even bigger gun. The Soros flavored fake reality is dying. The Liberal Media has decided to turn their sites on PewDiePie, calling him a racist, sexist literal Nazi. This is someone I have never followed, but know what who he is and know how big his following is of millennials. The Liberal Media rabidly attacked him and got Disney to drop him. He's not exactly backing down whimpering.

So here you have possibly the biggest Youtube star with ~53.5M followers, most of whom are under 20, under attack by the liberal media and exposing them for what they are. Most of those 53.5M followers will not trust or respect the Liberal Media for the rest of their lives. Something like this will probably help shape their political views going forward.

Just shake your head and laugh as the Democrat Party and the Liberal Media continue thrashing about in their death throes.

Just shake your head and laugh as the Democrat Party and the Liberal Media continue thrashing about in their death throes.
I don't think this is death throws. I think this is just the media demonstrating their power to protect their turf - they are using their ability to influence to protect their power to influence, and to prevent possible influence threats - i.e. the rise of influencers that they don't control.

Top Hillary surrogate Lena Dunham starts randomly talking about "penis" on live TV, making fellow Democrat Maria Shriver very uncomfortable.

Two generations of Democrats on display, and you can tell easily here why Liberalism is dying.

Back