The death of Liberalism is hilarious!

redrumloa

Reaction score
17201387_10155598137661729_6793441781668743456_n.jpg

redrumloa

Reaction score
This is what I call natural selection in the workplace.

f8bjfwjt7hky.png

redrumloa

Reaction score
Empty Book Titled “Reasons To Vote For Democrats” Becomes Best-Seller, Gets Rave Reviews

800-x-419-Canvas-93-759x419.png

A book titled ‘Reasons To Vote For Democrats’ by Yale historian Michael J. Knowles has made its way to Amazon’s best seller list with nearly 300 reviews and an almost-perfect rating.

According to The Daily Caller, ‘Reasons To Vote For Democrats’ has notably passed Trevor Noah’s book, something that undoubtedly has the TV host trembling.

It’s #1 on Amazon’s Hot New Releases.

So what’s so remarkable about ‘Reasons To Vote For Democrats?’

Well, it’s completely empty.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Gee, anyone with 2 working braincells to rub together saw this coming. Robots also don't take random SJW days off.

Burger Flipping Robot Replaces Workers At Fast Food Restaurant

Honestly, anyone with 2 working brainscells to rub together has seen this coming for at least a decade and knows that it would still happen even if the minimum wage was only 50% of a human's requirement for calories per day. Robots taking jobs will either produce mass starvation, mass riots or both - or perhaps if we are lucky a change in the laws on how wealth should be distributed in a society where work is no longer necessary.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Honestly, anyone with 2 working brainscells to rub together has seen this coming for at least a decade and knows that it would still happen even if the minimum wage was only 50% of a human's requirement for calories per day. Robots taking jobs will either produce mass starvation, mass riots or both - or perhaps if we are lucky a change in the laws on how wealth should be distributed in a society where work is no longer necessary.

You have to admit $15/hour demands have speed the process up considerably. When California rolled out their increase, restaurants immediately started installing ordering terminals.

As for burger flipping robots, I'm sure they are very expensive to own and operate. The problem is, once you're forced to pay $15/hour for some lazy burnout (since high school students are pushed out of the labor force), the robot starts to make financial sense. The $15/hour is not just $15 an hour, it is at least $21/hour. On top of this companies have to pay numerous taxes and benefit costs. "Burden" costs can cost usually cost 40% of the employee salary, or more.

Here's an old article from 2010.

Why a $14/hour employee costs $20

Now how robots will impact the service industry long term is yet to be seen. The most common customer of fast food restaurants are low paid people in the service industry. If they are unemployed and they can't use their food stamps for a McBurger, will it matter if robots are making them?

I have more problem with property rights, property tax, Obamacare and the war on home gardens/farming than I do robots. It used to be if work was scare, someone could stay home and grow/raise most of their own food. Agenda 21 has been waging all out war on that in most parts of the US.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
You have to admit $15/hour demands have speed the process up considerably. When California rolled out their increase, restaurants immediately started installing ordering terminals.
It might have encouraged a few but technology and robot prices was going to do it anyway. A robot is just another bit of equipment for your business. A commercial freezer costs a few thousand dollars, lease is in the thousands a month. One of my big monthly expenses is interest to banks - and all of my suppliers will be paying interest to banks too. I've seen some estimates that indicate that when the whole supply chain is factored in (including what employees need to cover their bills and what the government taxes to cover its) then interest is 40% of the cost of anything.

redrumloa

Reaction score

redrumloa

Reaction score
I've been saying this for how many years now? Liberalism is a mental illness, if you are inflicted with it seek help! Good god! LOL!

17265160_865988396872390_7630217889308420342_n.png

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Let people live as they please and natural selection will sort this all out.

redrumloa

Reaction score
This is immature for sure, but it sure beats how things go the other way around when left-wingers disrupt right-wing speakers. This isn't violent, only hilarious. Even more funny, look at the "crowd" for Cenk. LOL!

redrumloa

Reaction score
“Horribly Unfunny” – Viewers Harpoon Amy Schumer’s Netflix Special

800-x-419-Canvas-135-759x419.png

‘Amy Schumer: The Leather Special’ has been trashed with bad reviews, earning it an overall one-star rating, reports The Federalist.

The outlet states that Schumer’s special begins with her declaring, “every comic has one moment where they wear leather and they regret it. This is my f*cking moment!”

As the trailer for the show reveals, Schumer cracks jokes like, “on my p*ssy’s best day it smells like a small barnyard animal” and “have you ever had a guy cum in your mouth and go ‘does it taste okay?'”

While it’s unclear if Amy Schumer regrets releasing the special, it’s clear many people who watched it regret wasting their time. One week after the special debuted on Netflix, The Federalist reports it has 860 reviews, many of which are brutal.

“This is as funny as an autopsy,” writes one user. “As graphic and as funny as I would imagine a public beheading to be.”

“Absolutely horrible,” writes another. “Amy is 1 special away from being broke and homeless.”

Another writes, “Not only was this terrible… now I have to look at Amy Schumer in full leather every time I log in. Please take this off the banner. This special was an insult to stand up.”

“Odd,” states one user. “She pauses to accommodate for the applause after the jokes… but there are no jokes so there is no applause. She gets some pity applause, but it’s very odd to watch her on the stage.”

“Literally terrible,” reads another review. “Do not waste your time. I attempted to watch this sh#@ comedy special and it literally made [me] want to just spend the day outside.”

Another noteworthy review reads, “NFlix better find a way to refund the last 56 minutes of my life. Just… just awful.”

redrumloa

Reaction score
“Horribly Unfunny” – Viewers Harpoon Amy Schumer’s Netflix Special

800-x-419-Canvas-135-759x419.png

‘Amy Schumer: The Leather Special’ has been trashed with bad reviews, earning it an overall one-star rating, reports The Federalist.

The outlet states that Schumer’s special begins with her declaring, “every comic has one moment where they wear leather and they regret it. This is my f*cking moment!”

As the trailer for the show reveals, Schumer cracks jokes like, “on my p*ssy’s best day it smells like a small barnyard animal” and “have you ever had a guy cum in your mouth and go ‘does it taste okay?'”

While it’s unclear if Amy Schumer regrets releasing the special, it’s clear many people who watched it regret wasting their time. One week after the special debuted on Netflix, The Federalist reports it has 860 reviews, many of which are brutal.

“This is as funny as an autopsy,” writes one user. “As graphic and as funny as I would imagine a public beheading to be.”

“Absolutely horrible,” writes another. “Amy is 1 special away from being broke and homeless.”

Another writes, “Not only was this terrible… now I have to look at Amy Schumer in full leather every time I log in. Please take this off the banner. This special was an insult to stand up.”

“Odd,” states one user. “She pauses to accommodate for the applause after the jokes… but there are no jokes so there is no applause. She gets some pity applause, but it’s very odd to watch her on the stage.”

“Literally terrible,” reads another review. “Do not waste your time. I attempted to watch this sh#@ comedy special and it literally made [me] want to just spend the day outside.”

Another noteworthy review reads, “NFlix better find a way to refund the last 56 minutes of my life. Just… just awful.”

Amy Schumer Blames the 'Alt-Right' and Trump For Poor Netflix Ratings

After a multitude of bad reviews for her new Netflix stand-up special, “Amy Schumer: The Leather Special,” Schumer thinks that her 1-out-of-5-star Netflix customer rating is not because of her poor performance, but because the “alt-right” and the current administration don’t want her to do well.

Here’s a portion of what Schumer wrote on Instagram Wednesday:

I am embarrassed for the "journalists" who report on trolls activities as if it's news. It's indicative of administration right now[…]It's indicative of [Trump] administration right now. Anyone who reported that "viewers aren't happy" with my special, it would have been cool if you did a moment of research before posting. The alt right organized trolls attack everything I do.
Yeah, no. I don't think the "alt-right" or Trump would be caught dead watching this tripe. These are your "fans".

redrumloa

Reaction score
Amy Schumer Blames the 'Alt-Right' and Trump For Poor Netflix Ratings

After a multitude of bad reviews for her new Netflix stand-up special, “Amy Schumer: The Leather Special,” Schumer thinks that her 1-out-of-5-star Netflix customer rating is not because of her poor performance, but because the “alt-right” and the current administration don’t want her to do well.

Here’s a portion of what Schumer wrote on Instagram Wednesday:

I am embarrassed for the "journalists" who report on trolls activities as if it's news. It's indicative of administration right now[…]It's indicative of [Trump] administration right now. Anyone who reported that "viewers aren't happy" with my special, it would have been cool if you did a moment of research before posting. The alt right organized trolls attack everything I do.
Yeah, no. I don't think the "alt-right" or Trump would be caught dead watching this tripe. These are your "fans".

LMMFAO!!!

Netflix Ditches Review Format After Amy Schumer Special Gets Harpooned

Netflix has announced it will be abandoning its traditional star-based rating system in favor of a thumbs up/thumbs down one, reports Variety.

The new rating system, according to EW.com quoting a Netflix spokesperson, will move towards helping people better personalize what content the platform recommends to them, as opposed to serving as a tool for users to judge content based on others’ ratings.

The new system will go into effect on April 15.

The move comes on the heels of Amy Schumer’s “Leather Special” on Netflix, which got harpooned with hordes of one-star reviews from viewers slamming it as “horribly unfunny.”

redrumloa

Reaction score
Liberals just can't stop stepping in it! They can keep making shit up, but anyone with a working brain cell in their head can point out reality to them!

Dear Liberals, Trump Didn’t Kill Big Bird, Sesame Street is on HBO, NOT PBS

SESAME-STREET-HBO-01-800x416.jpg

Liberals are losing their collective minds over President Trump’s new budget that cuts funds to public broadcasting like liberal-slanted NPR.

These low-info dummies are screaming bloody murder over Sesame Street, which went corporate during the Obama regime and traded in their small town brownstone for a sleek high-rise pad over at HBO.

The reason the show moved its ORIGINAL programming to HBO (for at least five years) is because it was in deep financial trouble, which, again, occurred under the Obama administration.

I guess liberals didn’t care enough about Sesame Street back then to write a donation check.

Over the past three years, the show lost over 20 million dollars.

Turns out liberal mommy’s and daddy’s stopped buying Tickle Me Elmo’s for their kids, so the merchandising dried up quick.

Those same parents also preferred watching FREE online shows rather than buying the Sesame Street videos.

Whoops.

So, while it’s a cute political ploy to pretend that President Trump is “killing Sesame Street,” it’s actually just more FAKE NEWS designed to make Trump appear like an evil monger.

LMAO!! Anyhow, Sesame Street became a Liberal Propaganda outlet some years back. I guess when you insist on forcing things like muppets with aids, transgender muppets, Muslim muppets etc on preschool kids along with a far left message, you might turn off a lot of parents and bleed money.

Last edited: