The Hollywood Sex Scandal

the_leander

Reaction score
Any time a group of people proclaim themselves moral arbiters I am suspicious. Doesn't matter if it's the Catholic church or the leaders of some feminist leaning publication.

Time and again the very things they rail against the hardest are the very thing they themselves are guilty of. For preachers it's being caught cottaging and for male feminist allies it's abusing women. Predators will very often employ camouflage in order to get their prey.

The more power these types of people acquire, the more freely they are able to operate. In the case of priests and producers/actors, they are all but untouchable within the confines of their respective communities. Throw in money and connections and they're pretty much set for a lifetime of uninterrupted abusing.

redrumloa

Reaction score
First Corey Feldman arrested on "drugs charges", now Rose McGowan faces FELONY drug charges?

Rose McGowan Faces Drug Charges, Claims She's Being Silenced

Police in Virginia have obtained an arrest warrant for actress Rose McGowan after authorities allegedly found a controlled substance in some of her belongings that she left behind on a United flight at Washington Dulles International Airport in January of this year. Police are charging McGowan with a felony possession of narcotics.

There is a foul odor here.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Yet another one who likes them underage.

Dustin Hoffman Apologizes After Being Accused of Sexually Harassing 17-Year-Old Intern

Hollywood veteran Dustin Hoffman has been accused of sexually harassing a 17-year-old high school student while working on the 1985 drama Death of a Salesman.

Anna Graham Hunter, writing in The Hollywood Reporter, says she was interning as a production assistant on the Hoffman-starring film when the two-time Oscar-winner allegedly groped her, repeatedly talked about sex, and asked for a foot massage on her first day on the set.

“When I was a senior in high school in New York City, interning as a production assistant on the set of the ‘Death of a Salesman’ TV film, he asked me to give him a foot massage my first day on set; I did,” Hunter wrote in an exhaustive essay published Wednesday. “He was openly flirtatious, he grabbed my ass, he talked about sex to me and in front of me. One morning I went to his dressing room to take his breakfast order; he looked at me and grinned, taking his time. Then he said, ‘I’ll have a hard-boiled egg … and a soft-boiled clitoris.’ His entourage burst out laughing. I left, speechless. Then I went to the bathroom and cried.”

redrumloa

Reaction score
They ALL knew. Once again, Family Guy predicted this just as it has predicted many other such things. Watch more guys come forward.

At least this one wasn't a little kiddie, but still not good.

Second Kevin Spacey Victim Breaks Silence, Describes Sexual Assault Encounter

“I went up to order a drink and Kevin came up to me and put his arm around me,” Montana told Radar. “He was telling me to come with him, to leave the bar. He put his hand on my crotch forcefully and grabbed my whole package.” Montana claimed a seemingly intoxicated Spacey, 58, then said to him, “This designates ownership.”

“I put my hand down and turned his thumb back to get his hand off it,” Montana said. “I paid for my drink and got away from him.” But the alleged incident didn’t end there, as Spacey then followed him to the restroom.
“I backed him out the door and I pushed him,” he said. “One of his friends was in line and I said, ‘It’s time to take your boy home. ‘They all ended up leaving.’”
“I never talked to anyone about it except for therapists. I had PTSD for six months after. It was an emasculating thing for someone to do to me. Whenever I went to the bar I would see if he was there or have my back against the wall.”

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Yet another one who likes them underage.

You know, that was another time. The culture was different then and as anyone knows, you can't judge a culture by our standards. I am semi-serious.
But if you look back historically and not that far back really, the minimum age for marriage was something like 12 in a lot of places. In Florida you have to be 18 to marry unless you are pregnant in which case there is no minimum!!

We live in soft and pampered times - everyone needs something to complain about, some excuse for their life. It's like the wives of the rich and famous aren't having to deal with hunger and drudgery so they have to complain that their pooky was butchered at the doggy salon and how can she go walkies with the other dogs with that ghastly trim.

That woman should be about 50 by now and if that is the worst thing that has happened to her in her life then she should consider herself very lucky.

When I hear people say that they were sexually harassed or sexually abused I'm expecting that it will be something horrific and then I hear these stories? I'm fifty-some now and when I look back on my life, my comfy and privilege and lucky life, and compare some of the things I've gone through to what I am hearing here - (and I'm not trying to make this a competition) I just want to tell these people to go {bleep} themselves and get on with life.

Kevin Spacey grabbed my crotch then I sent him packing. Cool story bro. Then I needed therapy. Screw you. Your THERAPIST NEEDED YOU TO GET THERAPY. If you weren't cutting a cheque for a therapist to keep picking at the scab and validating your victimhood it would be so far behind you and be just the party story it should be by now.

(Think I'm a bit triggered! :D)

the_leander

Reaction score
First Corey Feldman arrested on "drugs charges", now Rose McGowan faces FELONY drug charges?

There is a foul odor here.
McGowan has been a mess for a long time and as the article states the police have been trying to contact her for months. The press are bringing it up because it's juicy right now, I don't know enough about Feldman to comment, though I suspect it's a long term thing that's coming to a head.

redrumloa

Reaction score

redrumloa

Reaction score
This is just who "Liberals" are.

Journalist Accuses Jesse Jackson of Sexually Harassing Her After Speech

A representative for Jackson released a statement apologizing for the alleged incident.

“Although Rev. Jackson does not recall the meeting three years ago, he profoundly and sincerely regrets any pain Ms. Young may have experienced,” the representative said.

Young is the second person to accuse Jackson of sexual harassment. Jackson was also accused of sexual harassment in 2011 when his former employee, Tommy R. Bennett, filed a formal complaint against Jackson’s Rainbow PUSH coalition in Chicago, alleging that his former employer discriminated against him based on his sexual orientation and sexually harassed him.

Bennett claimed that Jackson asked him to rub a prescription cream on his thigh, and when he refused, the reverend got angry with him.

redrumloa

Reaction score
I wonder if he'll hide behind the rainbow too? Looks like the victim was roofied by Takei.

Actor George Takei accused of sexual assault by former actor, model

Following a night out, the duo reportedly went back to Takei’s apartment for drinks. During the second round, Brunton said he began “feeling very disoriented and dizzy” and thought he “was going to pass out,” he told The Hollywood Reporter.

Brunton claimed he “passed out” in a beanbag chair in Takei’s apartment and when he regained consciousness, he allegedly found himself in a compromising position.

"The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear," Brunton told The Hollywood Reporter. "I came to and said, 'What are you doing?!' I said, 'I don't want to do this.'”

Brunton claimed he left the apartment despite Takei telling him “to relax” and “get comfortable.”

redrumloa

Reaction score
23434949_1048827568588471_6332072399350661551_n.jpg

redrumloa

Reaction score
Remember when I asked this question?

I wonder if he'll hide behind the rainbow too? Looks like the victim was roofied by Takei.

Yup, this is exactly what he is doing but also adding in Russia as a bogeyman.

Hollywood actor George Takei has blamed the spread of sexual assault allegations against him on Russian bots

“By way of background, when I criticized Putin’s anti-LGBT policies publicly, Russian bots attacked my [Facebook] page relentlessly, and we had to develop special security measures and ban all traffic from within the Russian Federation and the Ukraine,” he added in another post. “I am accustomed to their practices.”

Takei, a prominent anti-Trump, left-wing activist, has since deleted the posts.

redrumloa

Reaction score
‘Lenny Letter’ Writer Accuses Rape Truther Lena Dunham of ‘Hipster Racism,’ Quits in Protest

I know exactly who Lena Dunham is … She and I ran in the same circles in college … we had many mutual acquaintances and still do. Most of these acquaintances were like Lena — wealthy, with parents who are influential in the art world. They had a lot of power and seemed to get off on simultaneously wielding it and denying it.

Back in college, I avoided these people like the plague because of their well-known racism. I’d call their strain “hipster racism”, which typically uses sarcasm as a cover, and in the end, it looks a lot like gaslighting– “It’s just a joke. Why are you overreacting?” is a common response to a lot of these statements. In Lena’s circle, there was a girl who was known to use the N word in conversation in order to be provocative, and if she was ever called on it, she would say “it’s just a joke.”

redrumloa

Reaction score
NBC News Fires Matt Lauer Over Allegations of Sexual Misconduct

Lauer, who has been married since 1998 and has three children, allegedly “sexually assaulted a female NBC staffer during the Sochi Winter Olympics in 2014,” according to Page Six.

An NBC insider said Lauer’s alleged victim complained to HR on Monday, “This happened so quickly. She didn’t go to the media, she made a complaint to NBC’s human resources, and her evidence was so compelling that Matt was fired on Tuesday night. The victim says she has evidence that this has also happened to other women, but so far we don’t have evidence of that.”

Left-wing CNN reports that Lauer had been under investigation by the New York Timesfor weeks and that the allegations involve “multiple victims.”

redrumloa

Reaction score
Milo says #metoo

For half a decade, between 2007 and 2012, former Daily Telegraph blogs editor Damian Thompson sexually harassed me, dangling career advancement, fame, and money in my face while attempting to control who I hung out with and what I said and demanding that I satisfy his peculiar personal urges. Today, I am speaking out.

His site is either getting DDoS attack, or just too much traffic.