The Russian Collusion Hoax is officially over, Flynn charges dropped.

redrumloa

Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE: Transcripts clear Trump campaign on Russia collusion, may raise questions about Schiff, sources say

EXCLUSIVE: Russia probe transcripts show officials came up empty on collusion, may raise questions about Schiff, sources say
Top law enforcement and intelligence officials affirmed they found no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, senior administration and intelligence community officials told Fox News on Wednesday, citing transcripts of House Intelligence Committee interviews that have been cleared for release.

This would align with the results of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation — which found no evidence of illegal or criminal coordination between President Trump, the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016.

However, the numerous transcribed interviews could raise further questions about committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s past statements saying that there was “direct evidence” of collusion.

“Schiff is in panic mode,” a senior administration official told Fox News.

Also..

Ex-Trump adviser Michael Flynn charges of lying to FBI dropped

Why is the case being dropped?
In a court filing first reported by the Associated Press, the justice department said it moved to dismiss the case "after a considered review of all the facts and circumstances of this case, including newly discovered and disclosed information".

The department said the interview between investigators and Flynn in January 2017 was "unjustified" and not conducted on a "legitimate investigative basis".

It also said it could not prove beyond reasonable doubt that Flynn had lied, and said that after the interview, FBI agents had "expressed uncertainty as to whether Mr Flynn had lied".

The department also said proving someone made a false statement to federal investigators "requires more than a lie".

"It also requires demonstrating that such a statement was 'material' to the underlying investigation."

Is RJ *really* over there on Facebook trying to say this is somehow a bad thing, or something anti-Trump?

Is RJ *really* over there on Facebook trying to say this is somehow a bad thing, or something anti-Trump?

It certainly looks like it. Such a shame an Amiga icon could be so inflicted with TDS.

I am glad to say that I don't think I ever saw a single Whyzzat member trying to claim that Trump was actually colluding with Russia, or he was a Russian agent or some nonsense. That whole concept never held water on any level.

I don't seem to remember Flynn bashing here either?

I am glad to say that I don't think I ever saw a single Whyzzat member trying to claim that Trump was actually colluding with Russia, or he was a Russian agent or some nonsense. That whole concept never held water on any level.

I don't seem to remember Flynn bashing here either?
Having met Gen. Flynn once when I was working as a contractor for the USMC, I never had any doubt it was all bullshit.

We also need an Obamagate thread.

List of Obama Officials Who May Have ‘Unmasked’ Michael Flynn Includes Joe Biden
  • U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Samatha Power
  • Director for National Intelligence James Clapper
  • Deputy Chief of Mission to Italy and Republic of San Marino Kelly Degnan (now Ambassador to Georgia)
  • U.S. Ambassador to Italy and the Republic of San Marino, John R. Phillips
  • CIA director John Brennan
  • U.S. Treasury Office of Intelligence and Analysis Patrick Conlon
  • Secretary of the Treasury Jack Lew
  • Acting Assistant Treasury Secretary Arthur “Danny” McGlynn
  • Acting Deputy Assistant Treasury Secretary Mike Neufeld
  • Deputy Secretary of the Treasury Sarah Raskin
  • Under Secretary Treasury Nathan Sheets
  • Acting Under Secretary Treasury Adam Szubin
  • U.S. NATO Advisor Robert Bell
  • U.S. Representative to the NATO Military Committee Vice Admiral John Christenson
  • FBI Director James Comey
  • U.S. NATO Office of the Defense Advisor Policy Advisor for Russia Lt. Col. Paul Geehreng
  • U.S. NATO Defense Advisor James Hursh
  • U.S. Deptuy Chief of Mission to NATO Lee Litzenberger (now Ambassador to Azerbaijan)
  • U.S. Permanent Representative to NATO Ambassador Douglas Lute
  • U.S. NATO Political Office Scott Parrish
  • Deputy Secretary of Energy Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall
  • U.S. NATO Political Advisor Tamir Waser
  • U.S. Ambassador to Russia John Tefft
  • U.S. Ambassador to Turkey John Bass
  • White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough
  • Deputy Director of National Intelligence for Intelligence Integration Michael Dempsey
  • Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence Stephanie O’Sullivan
  • Vice President Joe Biden

The judge in the Michael Flynn case has gone full activist - refusing to dismiss the Flynn case so that an outside party could file an opposition briefing known as a "friend-of-the-court", or "amicus" briefing.

Today, Judge Emmet Sullivan took things one step further:

Analyst who Aided Trump-Russia Dossier is Arrested

WASHINGTON (AP) — A Russia analyst who provided information for a dossier of research used during the Trump-Russia investigation has been arrested by U.S. authorities as part of an ongoing special counsel investigation, the Justice Department said Thursday.

Igor Danchenko is the third person, and second in a two-month span, to face charges in special counsel John Durham’s probe into the origins of the Russia investigation.

Danchenko functioned as a source for Christopher Steele, a former British spy who was paid by Democrats to examine ties between Russia and Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign. The research was used by the FBI as it applied for and received surveillance warrants targeting a former Trump campaign aide.

Back