The Terrorist Organization Formerly Known As The Democrat Party

redrumloa

Reaction score
Not going in political jokes because not funny at all.

"Snug in their ivory tower, liberal politico makes fun of Texans fighting for their lives."

Obnoxious Politico Cartoon Mocks Victims of Hurricane Harvey

If you’ve ever wondered what the elites in DC think of everyday Americans, it’s right here in vivid color. We’re all just a bunch of know-nuthin rednecks in cowboy hats and Confederate flag shirts hoopin’ and hollerin’ about secession and God and angels. Silly us and our silly God, don’t we realize that Government is always the answer?

DIfuTsTWsA8tp4c-300x250.jpg

Yup, that's just how these subhumans think. People dying and people fighting for their lives is the perfect opportunity to make fun of them.

Here are what the real Texans look like.

Tolentino-Hurricane-Harvey-Public-Private-Disaster-Houston.jpg

170828064026-62-hurricane-harvey-0826-super-169.jpg

hurricane-harvey-wading-out-rt-ps-170828_12x5_992.jpg

hurricane-relief-wish-lists-170829_f4c056ae8e165e25b6a249ade9c4aff4.today-inline-large.jpg

hurricane-harvey-evacuees-shelter-gty-mt-170828_4x3_992.jpg

redrumloa

Reaction score
Department of Homeland Security Formally Classifies ANTIFA Actions As ‘Domestic Terrorist Violence’

According to obtained by POLITICO, which has allegedly obtained confidential law enforcement documents, federal authorities had warned state and local officials since early 2016, that ANTIFA were becoming more dangerous and the Department of Homeland Security classified their actions as ‘domestic terrorist violence.’

POLITICO claims previously unreported documents have disclosed information which suggests by April 2016, authorities believed “anarchist extremists” were the main instigators of violence at public rallies.

According to a confidential 2016 joint intelligence assessment by DHS and the FBI, these “anarchist extremists” were blamed for violence against the police as well as government and political institutions, POLITICO reports.

The reports appear to back up the rational claim by President Trump that left-wing extremists, such as ANTIFA, shared the blame for the clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia.

And yet most Liberal media outlets such as CNN keep calling them heroes, comparing them to the soldiers who stormed the beach at Normandy.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Actress Julienne Davis on Death Threats and Being Told ‘Get Back in the Closet’ After Coming Out as Conservative in Hollywood

The Los Angeles-born star ultimately chose option 2, saying she “refused to be a coward and be untrue to myself. I believed my path to be the more honest albeit more painful option.”

“Since then I haven’t fared well. My ‘unfriendings’ on social media have been many – from acquaintances and close working associates to good friends – including even my best friend,” Davis wrote.

The model and singer said she was inundated with “very public insults from Hollywood peers on social media and elsewhere have been numerous,” and has “been attacked with obscenities, called a racist, and had one person tell me he hoped I would die.”

While blocking out the criticism aimed at her, Davis said she “noticed a particular upsurge in unfriendings immediately after the Charlottesville incident.”

“And of course, I know why: The media of choice for the left – including CNN, MSNBC, HuffPost, the New York Times and the Washington Post – all reported the incident in such a way as if to make it appear that all Trump supporters are Nazis,” she wrote.

The actress said she is “truly grateful for” her “more liberal friends who haven’t ditched me over politics.”

Davis is looking forward to furthering her career in Hollywood, admitting that “it will be interesting.” With no plan to “back down and lie to get ahead,” she’s “ready to have to take my career into my own hands in trying to find producers and funding for my own screenplay to get my film cast, shot, produced and distributed.”

“As one very high-up industry (and closeted conservative) person said to me recently: “Get back in that closet if you want to get that film made,” she wrote.

“Thanks for the tip, but there’s no going back. Wish me luck,” Davis concluded.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Clinton Kill Count Climbs

Joseph Rago, a seemingly healthy Pulitzer Prize winning journalist investigating Hillary Clinton, was found dead at 34 in his apartment Sunday morning.

Ricky Vaughn announced the writer’s death through twitter at 10:30 AM, and although mainstream media outlets have made cursory acknowledgements of Rago’s passing the most obvious and alarming point escapes even a mention.

Joseph Rago, who by all accounts appears to have dropped dead spontaneously if the MSM is anything to go by, was investigating Hillary Clinton.

Neither The Inquirer nor The Wall Street Journal mention this, though both are very quick to make vague assurances that we shouldn’t assume it’s (another) assassination. This is particularly notable since The Wall Street Journal was where Rago worked.

So they don’t know why Rago died, no idea at all, but it definitely wasn’t anything sinister. Of course not. Why would it be sinister? It’s not like there’s a precedent for this sort of thing. Young, talented, politically difficult young men die for no reason all the time. Just look at Seth Rich!

But my, how convenient for Hillary Clinton.

redrumloa

Reaction score

redrumloa

Reaction score
I think giving people AIDS on purpose could be called terrorism.

Purposefully Exposing People to HIV is No Longer a Felony in California…

Gov. Jerry Brown signed a bill Friday that lowers from a felony to a misdemeanor the crime of knowingly exposing a sexual partner to HIV without disclosing the infection.

The measure also applies to those who give blood without telling the blood bank that they are HIV-positive.

“Today California took a major step toward treating HIV as a public health issue, instead of treating people living with HIV as criminals,” [Sen. Scott] Wiener said in a statement.

giphy.gif

redrumloa

Reaction score
Pennsylvania Vegan Loses Food Truck Business After Celebrating Murder of ‘Meat Eaters’ in Las Vegas

The Mother Nature Vegan Cuisine food truck is now out of business after the owner, Delinda Jensen, 60, drew massive criticism for posting an October 2 message to Facebook reading, “Yes I am jaded. Fifty nine meat eaters dead. How many animals will live because of this?”

As people began scolding her on the post, she jumped back in to reply, “I don’t give a (expletive) about carnists anymore,” the Wilkes-Barre Times Leader reported.

redrumloa

Reaction score
FBI Cites “Black Identity Extremists” as Domestic Terror Threat

An August 2017 counterterrorism report from the FBI listed “black identity extremists” (BIE) as domestic terrorists.

The report, originally obtained by Foreign Policy, noted that BIE’s target police for violence, and justify their actions against authorities by making it seem a defensive action against continued police brutality.

“The FBI assesses it is very likely Black Identity Extremist (BIE) perceptions of police brutality against African Americans spurred an increase in premeditated, retaliatory lethal violence against law enforcement and will very likely serve as justification for such violence,” reads the report.

According to the FBI, they believe the increase in violence by BIE began with Mike Brown’s shooting at the hands of Officer Darren Wilson, after Brown attempted to fight Wilson hand to hand. Brown’s death kickstarted the Black Lives Matter movement, which has exhibited extreme amounts of anti-white, and anti-police sentiment.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Terrorist Bill Ayres Eulogizes Terrorist Che Guevara on the 50th Anniversary of Che’s Death

“To us, Che was a symbol of boldness, intelligence, internationalism, self-sacrifice, solidarity and, as he said, “at the risk of appearing ridiculous,” love. Che rejected personal gain and privilege for the leaders in a struggle for a fair and just society; he lived as he asked others to live.”(Former Weatherman terrorist Bill Ayres, writing in The Nation. Oct 8th.)

In fact, “Che Guevara’s house was among the most luxurious in Cuba,” wrote Cuban journalist Antonio Llano Montes about the mansion Che Guevara “nationalized” (stole at Soviet gunpoint from rightful owner and moved into) in January 1959.

After a hard day at the office signing firing-squad warrants and blasting teenagers’ skulls apart with the coup-de-grace from his .45, Che Guevara retired to his new domicile just outside Havana on the pristine beachfront. Until a few weeks prior, it had belonged to Cuba’s most successful building contractor. Today, the area is reserved exclusively for tourists and Communist party members. Here’s the rest of the description of Che’s Havana mansion:

''The mansion had a boat dock, a huge swimming pool, seven bathrooms, a sauna, a massage salon and several television sets. One TV had been specially designed in the U.S. and had a screen ten feet wide and was operated by remote control (remember, this was 1959.) This was thought to be the only TV of its kind in Latin America. The mansion's garden had a veritable jungle of imported plants, a pool with waterfall, ponds filled with exotic tropical fish and several bird houses filled with parrots and other exotic birds. The habitation was something out of A Thousand and One Nights."

redrumloa

Reaction score
Maxine Waters: ‘I Will Go and Take Trump Out Tonight

Last week at the Ali Forney Center gala in New York City, Rep Maxine Waters (D-CA) said she would take President Donald Trump “out.”

Waters said, “What an inspiring evening this is. I am sitting here listening, watching, absorbing, thinking about Ali even though I never met him and with this kind of inspiration I will go and take Trump out tonight.”

redrumloa

Reaction score
ANTIFA Founder Said: ‘George Soros Made Group More Dangerous Than ISIS’

I read that Antifa in the US is training people to shoot and punch. It’s the same here. Antifa in Sydney is doing martial arts too, as they would put it, ‘fight the Nazis’. It’s a paramilitary mindset.

It’s more dangerous than ISIS.

I was ideologically possessed for four years. I would speak louder on public transport so people could hear me speak, hoping they would hear my message.

The radical left of Antifa presents itself as being about compassion and empathy; it’s a Trojan horse. All conversations are about entitlement and rights, not responsibility. When these people talk about freedom, they really mean freedom from responsibility.Often the people who are drawn to this cult don’t have a strong identity outside it.

I’m not a psychologist but, like ISIS, it gives people a sense of belonging to something and having purpose.A ‘social justice warrior’ cringe video appeared on my social media feed. I didn’t watch it at first. A couple of weeks later it popped up again so I pressed play. It was like seeing the entire cult through an outside lens. It woke me up.

I realized that everything I had started to believe was wrong.You don’t know humiliation until you’ve left a cult; I wasted four years of my life.I cut ties over time. I’m still in contact with some ex-cult members but I don’t see anyone who’s still active.In my 20-something generation, social media plays the role of a 24/7 preacher — like a pocket preacher.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Kentucky State Board of Election voting records list Boucher as a registered Democrat. A person with the same name also works as an anesthesiologist in Bowling Green

Rene’ Boucher Facebook loaded with anti-Trump propaganda

This could have been a lot worse. Like James Hodgkinson, Rene’ Boucher is a Bernie Sanders supporter. We all remeember what happened on that baseball field a few months ago with far left nut job
James Hodgkinson. Thankfully here, no one was shot or will lay in the hospital for months because of a crazed Bernie Sanders supporter. Also thankfully, none of Rand Paul’s family (wife, kids) were hurt by this Democrat AntiFA terrorist.

redrumloa

Reaction score

Let's go through the wheel of unfortunate occurrences that happen to people that are inconvenient to the Clintons.

1) "Random murder", usually called botched robber even though nothing taken. - Unlikely here with all scrutiny on Seth Rich still ongoing.
2) "Suicide", usually with 2 bullets to the back of the head after a thorough beating and body found days later floating down a river. - Unlikely as people are expecting this at this point.
3) "Freak accident" of her being run in a hit and run while crossing the street. Perp never found. - Possible, but likely only as an emergency backup.
4) "Heart attack" due to supposed undiscovered health problem. Family "in too much grief" to talk to the media, body immediately cremated. - Ding ding ding! I'd be willing to bet this is her fate.