The Terrorist Organization Formerly Known As The Democrat Party

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
"rioters" =/= "protestors"
"protestors" don't get charged with felonies
Agreed, except in the case where violence or destruction of property is concerned. There is a right of peaceful protest, but once you cross that line, you are, in fact, a rioter.

Wayne

redrumloa

Reaction score
Agreed, except in the case where violence or destruction of property is concerned. There is a right of peaceful protest, but once you cross that line, you are, in fact, a rioter.

Wayne

Of course, should be common sense right?

Too often under Obama there were "stand down" orders, allowing rioters to destroy cities and injure/kill people. Very few if any of these rioters were ever arrested, while Obama/liberal media claimed there were only peaceful protesters.

The ink is barely drying on DJT's signature, and we are actually seeing the term "rioter" creep back into media reports. We are also seeing arrests and likely prosecutions, which were almost unheard of over the last 8 years.

Sanity has returned.

redrumloa

Reaction score
The Democrat Party is now simply a faction of ISIS.

16174518_827832730687957_5074624481772248914_n.jpg

ISIS' index finger signal - Wikipedia

redrumloa

Reaction score
Gee, Obummer is gone and suddenly actions have consequences again. Funny how that happens.

Her tweet wonders if ‘someone will be kind enough to assassinate Trump’ — and she pays dearly for it

assassinate-trump-tweet-1280x720.jpg

First off, the Secret Service interviewed Lowrey and opened an investigation on her, WAVE said.

“Any time threatening communications like that are made, we always conduct an investigation,” an agent told the Courier-Journal.

What’s more, Lowrey’s employers — four of them — gave her the ax.

Among them were the Va Va Vixens — Louisville’s “largest and most popular burlesque and variety troupe,” according to the group’s website — who who said Lowrey quickly got the big hook offstage.

“Please, know that we, at Va Va Vixens, do not condone the behavior of Heather Lowrey,” the group’s statement read, according to WAVE. “She was dismissed the moment we were informed of this incident. We have a zero tolerance policy for such. It’s no secret that we are in the midst of a divided nation. With so much hate and anger in the world, our hope is to be a sanctuary that welcomes all walks of life with open arms. We do not condone hate by any party and will not partake in it. We in no way support negative behavior or malicious intent from anyone.”

redrumloa

Reaction score
Strange, eh? Obama encourages rioters/terrorists, we get more of them. You prosecute these scum, you get less of them!

John Banzhaf: Felony Rioting Charges Could Provide Genuine ‘Deterrent Effect’ on Future Anarchists

Banzhaf said, “What can be done is changing the tone and saying that when you engage in serious criminal acts which hurt others … this may finally have a reasonable deterrent effect” on future mayhem.

Banzhaf also posted about the potential ramifications of this new prosecutorial approach in what he titled “DC Felony Prosecutions of Inauguration Day Rioters Will Deter Illegal Protests.”

Writes Banzhaf, “The threat of real prison time, and huge fines, will help deter many protesters who think engaging in criminal acts for a cause is appropriate, especially if the penalties are usually minor, if indeed they are even even imposed.”

“I think the bottom line is,” Banzhaf told Marlow, “they’re going to think twice when they’re facing serious prison time, as well as a major dollar fine.”

metalman

Reaction score
Strange, eh? Obama encourages rioters/terrorists, we get more of them. You prosecute these scum, you get less of them!

John Banzhaf: Felony Rioting Charges Could Provide Genuine ‘Deterrent Effect’ on Future Anarchists

Banzhaf said, “What can be done is changing the tone and saying that when you engage in serious criminal acts which hurt others … this may finally have a reasonable deterrent effect” on future mayhem.

Banzhaf also posted about the potential ramifications of this new prosecutorial approach in what he titled “DC Felony Prosecutions of Inauguration Day Rioters Will Deter Illegal Protests.”

Writes Banzhaf, “The threat of real prison time, and huge fines, will help deter many protesters who think engaging in criminal acts for a cause is appropriate, especially if the penalties are usually minor, if indeed they are even even imposed.”

“I think the bottom line is,” Banzhaf told Marlow, “they’re going to think twice when they’re facing serious prison time, as well as a major dollar fine.”
C28PbeRXEAENZDQ.jpg:large

redrumloa

Reaction score
Any wonder why the Democrat Party, the party that founded the KKK, has common cause with Islamic terrorists? This is the sort of thing their leaders do.

Women's march speaker kidnapped, tortured and murdered a gay man

The Women’s March on Washington last week featured as a speaker convicted felon Donna Hylton who, along with several others, kidnapped a man and then tortured him to death.

Hylton’s name is listed on the Women’s March website alongside prominent liberals like Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards, actress Gloria Steinem, filmmaker Michael Moore and CNN commentator Van Jones.

GettyImages-632311794-e1485477475931.jpg

Donna Hylton speaks onstage during the Women's March on Washington on January 21, 2017 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Theo Wargo/Getty Images)

Hylton, along with three men and three other women, kidnapped 62-year-old real-estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo and held him for ransom, before eventually killing him. As noted in a 1995 Psychology Today article, when asked about forcibly sodomizing the victim with a three foot steel pole, one of Hylton’s accomplices replied: “He was a homo anyway.”

Speaking about Hylton, New York City Detective William Spurling told Psychology Today: “I couldn’t believe this girl who was so intelligent and nice-looking could be so unemotional about what she was telling me she and her friends had done. They’d squeezed the victim’s testicles with a pair of pliers, beat him, burned him.”

redrumloa

Reaction score

Trump is obviously correct. Great Grandma needs intervention.

Trump: Madonna’s Women’s March Comments ‘Disgusting,’ ‘Disgraceful to Our Country’

“Honestly, she’s disgusting,” Trump told Sean Hannity in his first cable news interview on Thursday night. “I think she hurt herself very badly. I think she hurt that whole cause.”

“I thought her and a couple of others… but I thought she was in particular,” he added. “I thought what she did was disgraceful to our country.”

the_leander

Reaction score
the symbol on the sweatshirt was the anarchist symbol

couldn't tell what the symbol was on the flag

definitely had the Communist Workers Unite lingo
comrade, workers, bourgeoisie

Anarcho-Communists going by the flag. Don't ask me how that even works.

As a bonus, these same folk also protested Obama. Not because of any particular dislike of the candidates, but because they believe that any form of government is inherently evil.

the_leander

Reaction score
Any wonder why the Democrat Party, the party that founded the KKK, has common cause with Islamic terrorists? This is the sort of thing their leaders do.

Women's march speaker kidnapped, tortured and murdered a gay man

The Women’s March on Washington last week featured as a speaker convicted felon Donna Hylton who, along with several others, kidnapped a man and then tortured him to death.

Hylton’s name is listed on the Women’s March website alongside prominent liberals like Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards, actress Gloria Steinem, filmmaker Michael Moore and CNN commentator Van Jones.

GettyImages-632311794-e1485477475931.jpg

Donna Hylton speaks onstage during the Women's March on Washington on January 21, 2017 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Theo Wargo/Getty Images)

Hylton, along with three men and three other women, kidnapped 62-year-old real-estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo and held him for ransom, before eventually killing him. As noted in a 1995 Psychology Today article, when asked about forcibly sodomizing the victim with a three foot steel pole, one of Hylton’s accomplices replied: “He was a homo anyway.”

Speaking about Hylton, New York City Detective William Spurling told Psychology Today: “I couldn’t believe this girl who was so intelligent and nice-looking could be so unemotional about what she was telling me she and her friends had done. They’d squeezed the victim’s testicles with a pair of pliers, beat him, burned him.”

I too watched The Amazing Atheist earlier today!

the_leander

Reaction score
That wasn't my original source, but Amazing Atheist I find a lot of common ground with. Not total common ground, but enough.

Well in this case you two seem to be singing from the same hymn book, this was his latest video:

redrumloa

Reaction score
Michigan Muslim Woman Openly Defends The Stabbing of Jews. Yes, All Jews…

This Michigan woman must be one of those moderate Muslims we’ve been hearing a lot about. Scratch that, it’s the moderate Muslims she’s mocking. You know, the ones who don’t support stabbing Jews

Allan disparaged Muslims who claim Islam does not allow stabbing attacks, accusing them of trying to be “muftis” and telling them to “go back to watching Turkish soap operas.”

Throughout the video, titled, “Is Stabbing Jews Haram [Forbidden]?” she notably used only the word “Jews” to describe the target of stabbing attacks, not “Israelis.”

Appearing to compare Jews to animals, she likened those who believe stabbings are prohibited under Islam to defenders of “animal rights – not human rights, but at best, animal rights.”

MEMRI reported that in 2012, Allan told Jordan’s Roya TV that she represented the State Department’s U.S.-Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) in the Jameed Festival in Jordan, a food and culture event honoring rural women.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Appearing to compare Jews to animals, she likened those who believe stabbings are prohibited under Islam to defenders of “animal rights – not human rights, but at best, animal rights.”
Muslims compare Jews to animals but Jews regard all non-Jews as animals (not secular Jews and generally not all Jews, but those who cleave to their religion closely the way the Westboro Baptists do). It seems to be fairly widespread in religion that those who don't follow the faith are less than human.
but to be fair .. .not just with spiritual religions - but secular religions too (aka ideologies).

However, there is a greater symmetry here. Remember the sand niggers and towel heads that all needed to be nuked ... there still seems to be a lot of that around. People who can and should be droned because they aren't human in other countries, but also here at home. I think it's fair to say that it is wrong to say that Jews should be stabbed because they are Jews - but it is also wrong to say that Muslims should be bombed or shelled or shot because they are Muslims.

Judaism and Islam should be wiped out along with Christianity and the other religions that are based on imaginary beings simply because they are wrong and abusive. The Jews, Muslims and Christians can be saved, though I guess the effect would be similar in that there wouldn't be Jews, Muslims or Christians any more.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Times Journo Calls for Assassination of President Trump

Times columnist and author India Knight has called for the assassination of U.S. President, Donald J. Trump.

During a days-long invective against the newly inaugurated President, on Twitter in which Knight called Mr Trump a “moron”, “mad”, “needy”, and an “arse”, among other things, before telling him to “shut up”, she mused “the assassination is taking such a long time.”

redrumloa

Reaction score
Reminder, from the diary of Captain Obvious:

Science says liberals, not conservatives, are psychotic

Turns out liberals are the real authoritarians.

A political-science journal that published an oft-cited study claiming conservatives were more likely to show traits associated with “psychoticism” now says it got it wrong. Very wrong.

The American Journal of Political Science published a correction this year saying that the 2012 paper has “an error” — and that liberal political beliefs, not conservative ones, are actually linked to psychoticism.