The Terrorist Organization Formerly Known As The Democrat Party

redrumloa

Reaction score
Was going to put in funny pic thread, but while true not funny. The Democrat Party is the party that glorifies killing babies.

1533929_648368708555918_848763371_n.jpg

redrumloa

Reaction score

redrumloa

Reaction score
Gee, Democrats sure do seem to be mimicking the Taliban these days in the way they brutally attack women and young girls for simply being female.

VIDEO 2: Trump Protester Attacks Young Girl With Metal Pole
Trump better hurry up and take action, or you may see the militia being activated. CA Police are sanctioning this terrorism by their inaction. Time for the Feds to take over. People's basic civil rights are being denied in Blue States. This is no different than when Democrats were denying blacks Civil Rights and it was up to a Republican controlled Federal government to step in.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Trump better hurry up and take action, or you may see the militia being activated. CA Police are sanctioning this terrorism by their inaction. Time for the Feds to take over. People's basic civil rights are being denied in Blue States. This is no different than when Democrats were denying blacks Civil Rights and it was up to a Republican controlled Federal government to step in.

This isn't Obama encouraging rioting and terrorism, and thank god for that.

American universities are on notice. The President is watching. The days you could silence conservative and libertarian voices on campus and still expect to collect their tax money are coming to an end. I am the catalyst for this change. - Milo on FB

16473143_835899186547978_3803732241641448298_n.jpg

A good start, let's see if it helps. If not, Federal troops need to round up these terrorists and send them off to Guantanamo Bay. Trump also needs to get George Soros on the Interpol Most Wanted List.

redrumloa

Reaction score
This isn't Obama encouraging rioting and terrorism, and thank god for that.

American universities are on notice. The President is watching. The days you could silence conservative and libertarian voices on campus and still expect to collect their tax money are coming to an end. I am the catalyst for this change. - Milo on FB

16473143_835899186547978_3803732241641448298_n.jpg

A good start, let's see if it helps. If not, Federal troops need to round up these terrorists and send them off to Guantanamo Bay. Trump also needs to get George Soros on the Interpol Most Wanted List.

Cut it, now.

UC Berkeley Receives $370 Million in Federal Funding, More Than Half Its Budget

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score

I'd say the statement on it's face is pretty much true - it does feed his fame, his agenda and his perceived righteousness/victimhood. In that sense it benefits Milo just as persecution from one side has always been used by the "persecuted" to up their resistance and prestige. My reaction to the statement is "yeah, so" but mostly I'd ask "so whose fault is that?"
Now, unless there is evidence to show that Milo or Milo supporters are creating the violence or paying other people to create it, the ball is clearly in the left's court (or whatever is passing for the left these days). The proper forum would be debate, but if you don't want to have the opposing points for whatever reason then mayhem and distraction is the preferred tactic. A lot of what is going on with this reminds me of the way the religious right handled the popularity of Harry Potter among their own ranks and how the Catholic church tried to get people not to read the Dan Brown books. The faithful don't want to be seen as minions of Satan for taking a peak at literature and easily fall into unquestioning line.
I've watched this new religion grow now for quite a few years and it seems to be very appealing to and infectious among the youth who, especially young males, are particularly prone to mob violence. I'm not so sure that it is just a natural phenomenon rather than some oligarchic attempt to weaponize good intentions but I have seen it work in my own life already with some people pretty much severing relations (or just getting very weird or cold) because I would not blanket condemn gamers over gamer gate. It's clear that we don't live in a society that values free speech so much as it values fitting in.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Time for Trump to designate the Democrat Party as a terrorist organization, because they are a terrorist organization.