The USA is now the USSA, thanks to crooked Democrats!

redrumloa

Reaction score
25498243_1075448379259723_8007704785199575628_n.jpg

redrumloa

Reaction score
Clearly, the person who created this did not listen to / read Meryl Streep's speech or suffers from a severe comprehension disability.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...osters/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
‘She Knew’: Artist Calls Out Meryl Streep with Weinstein Posters

DRbuFwoU8AELdf8-1024x683.jpg

DRbuF0FUQAANfso-1024x1024.jpg

unnamed-embed_1.jpg

Streep — who referred to Weinstein as “God” while accepting a Golden Globe in 2012 — has previously claimed that many people in Hollywood did not know the extent of Weinstein’s behavior.

redrumloa

Reaction score
CNN does a report sympathetic to professors calling for the genocide of white people.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
This "outrage" campaign, just like the sugar industry's "anti-fat-shaming" ads, will not work. People are far too lazy to go to another town just to save some money on soft drinks. A lot of the people who are sugar drink addicts are bus riders and they won't be taking an extra trip. They will curtail their drinking. Unfortunately, the aspertame/sucrolose content will go up and they should have just had a tax on bottled water (which would include all soft drinks as they are mostly water). that would tamp down on the transportation and manufacture of plastic bottles, the extraction of water from aquifers AND sugar/aspartame/sucrolose consumption. If the only way of preventing people from consuming stuff that is bad for them is to charge them more to do it, I'm not against it. I expect the pushers to make a fuss when you ban the drugs but, really, what do people need Coke for? What nutritional benefit does it provide?

redrumloa

Reaction score
This "outrage" campaign, just like the sugar industry's "anti-fat-shaming" ads, will not work. People are far too lazy to go to another town just to save some money on soft drinks. A lot of the people who are sugar drink addicts are bus riders and they won't be taking an extra trip. They will curtail their drinking. Unfortunately, the aspertame/sucrolose content will go up and they should have just had a tax on bottled water (which would include all soft drinks as they are mostly water). that would tamp down on the transportation and manufacture of plastic bottles, the extraction of water from aquifers AND sugar/aspartame/sucrolose consumption. If the only way of preventing people from consuming stuff that is bad for them is to charge them more to do it, I'm not against it. I expect the pushers to make a fuss when you ban the drugs but, really, what do people need Coke for? What nutritional benefit does it provide?

World class athletes often drink Gatorade.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
World class athletes often drink Gatorade.
Really fit people drink sugar drinks proves coach potatoes will get fit from drinking Pepsi just like, cold air moving from one place to another proves the whole world is getting colder.

JoBBo

Reaction score
Unfortunately, the aspertame/sucrolose content will go up and they should have just had a tax on bottled water (which would include all soft drinks as they are mostly water). that would tamp down on the transportation and manufacture of plastic bottles, the extraction of water from aquifers AND sugar/aspartame/sucrolose consumption.
There are areas in supposedly developed nation(s) that completely depend on bottled water: https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-lead-testing/
https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-lead-testing/
After all these years of worldwide reporting, Flint (Michigan) still has no clean drinking water.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Just how crooked are the Democrats that run the Liberal Media?

After Twelve Years This History-Changing Secret A Journalist Knew About Barack Obama Is Finally Revealed

A journalist announced last week that he will publish a photograph of then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama (D) and Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan that he took in 2005 at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting, but did not make public because he believed it would have “made a difference” to Obama’s political future.

The photographer, Askia Muhammad, told the Trice Edney News Wire that he “gave the picture up at the time and basically swore secrecy.”

“But after the nomination was secured and all the way up until the inauguration; then for eight years after he was President, it was kept under cover,” Muhammad said.

Asked whether he thought the photo’s release would have affected Obama’s presidential campaign, Muhammad said, “I insist. It absolutely would have made a difference.”

Reached by TPM on Thursday, Muhammad said a “staff member” for the CBC contacted him “sort of in a panic” after he took the photo at a caucus meeting in 2005. TPM has published the photo above with Muhammad’s permission.

“I sort of understood what was going on,” Muhammad told TPM. “I promised and made arrangements to give the picture to Leonard Farrakhan,” the minister’s son-in-law and chief of staff.

In 2016, Farrakhan gave an interview that revealed much deeper financial and organizational ties to Obama and he mentions this picture.

Imagine that photo hitting in 2007/2008? Obama might have been able to survive it, but it would have made the Dem primary and the general election much more interesting. I suspect those “blue collar whites” who voted for Obama might have gone a different direction. I suspect the donors that supported Obama might have run like scalded dogs. And now just try to imagine any member of the press doing this for a Republican. Even a nice, inoffensive one like Mitt Romney or Jeb Bush.

Why did this happen? Because a reporter was personally invested in Obama’s candidacy.

Calypso Louie is such an extreme racist and antisemitite that even the Southern Poverty Law Center calls him as an “extremist” and “black separatist”, and even Liberal Filth Snopes is forced to admit he's called for the mass killing of white people.

“If the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them. Let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling.” — Louis Farrakhan speech at Mt. Zion Baptist Church in Miami on July 30, 2015

Louis Farrakhan heads the Nation of Islam, a group he has led since 1977 and that is based on a somewhat bizarre and fundamentally anti-white theology. Farrakhan is an anti-Semite who routinely accuses Jews of manipulating the U.S. government and controlling the levers of world power. Farrakhan blames Jews for the slave trade, plantation slavery, Jim Crow, sharecropping and general black oppression. Farrakhan’s tone grew more belligerent in June 2010, when he sent letters to several leaders of the Jewish community as well as the Southern Poverty Law Center demanding that they realize the evils they have perpetrated and that they work to further Farrakhan’s goals. The letter ended with a threat to “ruin and destroy your power and influence here and throughout the world” if his terms were not met.

Somehow I told you so just isn't sufficient. People like me have been warning liberals about Obama since before he won the first time in 2008, but even right here on Whyzzat I was called "racist" for pointing out who Obama really was. And guess what? We were 101% correct on everything. Obama set race relations back 100 years, nearly destroyed the US economy, and created anti-white hate crimes to historic levels never seen before. The man is pure trash, a complete racist commie dirtbag. The US is lucky to have survived at all, and Obama is the reason we got a Trump presidency.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Florida Democratic Mayor Joy Cooper Removed from Office, Accused of Corruption After FBI Sting

A Florida mayor has been removed from her position after being arrested for alleged felony corruption following an FBI sting.

Florida Gov. Rick Scott, a Republican, issued an executive order Friday suspending Hallandale Beach Mayor Joy Cooper, a Democrat, from her position after she was charged with felony counts of money laundering, exceeding campaign contribution limits, and official misconduct, the Sun Sentinel reported.

Prosecutors say Cooper also faces a misdemeanor count of soliciting contributions in a government building.

The Broward State Attorney’s Office announced the charges against Cooper following an undercover FBI investigation.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Another Man Pleads Guilty to Bribing NYC Mayor De Blasio in Pay-for-Play Real Estate Scheme

This month it was revealed that a major campaign donor to New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio pleaded guilty for his part in a bribery in the 2013 mayoral race.

Harendra Singh raised $27,000 for de Blasio’s campaign. Singh is a restaurant owner who claimed the money was donated in order to secure preference in a lease from the de Blasio administration in New York’s highly competitive real estate market.

“I gave these donations to the elected official in exchange for efforts by that official and other city officials to obtain a lease renewal from the city agency for my restaurant on terms that were favorable to me,” Singh confessed in now unsealed courtroom proceedings, according to the New York Post.

The restaurant owner was attempting to side step red tape when he met with a senior de Blasio aide and a city agency head in June of 2015. The Water’s Edge, the restaurant in the Long Island City section of Queens, is on city-owned land, and the democratic donor owed 1.7 million dollars in fees and penalties.

Singh was busted in 2015 for several other schemes, including an alleged $950,000 fraud involving federal Hurricane Sandy disaster-relief funds tied to his restaurant, reports the Post.

redrumloa

Reaction score
What does Jay Z do when not accusing the president of being a racist?

Such caring, tolerant People Democrats are. :finger: