The USA is now the USSA, thanks to crooked Democrats!

I love when the propaganda machine fails so spectacularly! Flashback for a minute to Clinton Campaign site Huffington Post telling trump voters to not even bother showing up to the polls.

HuffPost Forecasts Hillary Clinton Will Win With 323 Electoral Votes
Democrats stand a strong chance of taking control of the Senate as well.

The HuffPost presidential forecast model gives Democrat Hillary Clinton a 98.2 percent chance of winning the presidency. Republican Donald Trump has essentially no path to an Electoral College victory.

Clinton’s win will be substantial, but not overwhelming. The model projects that she’ll garner 323 electoral votes to Trump’s 215

582107f8150000d80453245b.png

The Liberal Media are in self preservation mode. They went into blatant and obvious Pro-Hillary / Anti-Trump propaganda mode, to the point of a scorched earth policy. The riots and violence across the country is as much on them as it is on Hillary and the DNC. They had no backup plan, so now they pretend to eat crow and pledge to become unbiased once again. Don't believe them, they them die off.

BTW I should have mentioned something. I just got some respect for Don Lemon there for outing them as frauds. It may have been self preservation kicking in for Don, there may be infighting in the Liberal Media these days but I don't care. The Youtube poster called Don Lemon a moron, but he clearly knew EXACTLY what he was doing. After outing them he throws in "but that's a story for another day" while you can see the panic setting in on their faces. One of the best video clips I've seen this year :) One to rip and save for LOLs later :-D

Last edited:
This is no accident. This is the Regressive game plan.

Colleges Are Promoting Psychological Frailty and We Should All Be Concerned

For instance, feminist professors are encouraging college women to feel fragile and vulnerable, and teaching them that they are not in charge of their own destiny but instead are victims of the patriarchy. I recently interviewed Christina Hoff Sommers, a resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute and an expert on feminism. When describing modern academic feminism, she said “I call it fainting–couch feminism, a la the delicate Victorian ladies who retreated to an elegant chaise when overcome with emotion. As an equality feminist from the 1970s, I am dismayed by this new craze. Women are not children. We are not fragile little birds who can’t cope with jokes, works of art, or controversial speakers.”

Even JoBBo can't defend this propaganda.

San Francisco Teachers’ Union Provides Anti-Trump Curriculum: ‘Do Not Tell Them That We Have Lost’

The guide, called the “Lesson Plan on the November 2016 Election,” informs teachers that “a racist and sexist man has become the president of our country by pandering to a huge racist and sexist base,” and suggests they teach children the same.

In fact, the lesson plan urges teachers not to tell students that Hillary Clinton lost the election (original emphasis): “DO NOT: Tell them that we have LOST and that we have to accept this. We do not have to accept ANYTHING except that we must and will fight for justice against an unjust system and against unjust people.”

The guide also recommends that teachers allow students to use profanity when expressing their feelings about the election, because “you would too if you have suffered under the constructs of white supremacy or experienced sexism, or any isms or lack of privilege.”

The Associated Press reports that the union “posted the plan on its website and distributed it via an email newsletter to its more than 6,000 members. The school district has more than 57,000 students.”

How dare you try to give gourmet BBQ to the homeless?!? Democrats talk about helping the downtrodden, but in reality they want them to starve to death.

What is the carbon footprint if destroying 1+ ton of perfectly good food? Huh greenies?

Hundreds of pounds of American Royal barbecue intended for needy bleached and thrown in dumpster

“It was the whole gamut, if you can think of the most magnificent barbecue spread that’s what we threw away yesterday by the hundreds of pounds,” Hope City Associate Director Bill Durkes said.

For five years now Kookers Kare, a group of barbecue chefs with hearts as big as their stomachs, has worked with Harvesters to collect the extra food not turned over to judges at the competition. This year that was more than 3,000 pounds of meat, and 1,200 pounds of sides.

The organization's president, Gary Denham, said they had a refrigerated truck at American Royal, and his team of food safety experts only collected food that was either piping hot or ice cold.

It’s then distributed to ministries with food kitchens like Hope City on Kansas City’s East side.

“Everyone out there is like all right we are going to eat. Beans, potatoes, brisket, burnt ends, ribs, it’s awesome,” Durkes said.

But when Kansas City health inspectors showed up just as they were about to pass out the food to 150 hungry and needy recipients, the inspector ordered about 700 pounds of barbecue to be thrown out. It was then covered in bleach to make sure no one tried to get it out of the dumpster.

“They were expecting lunch and for it to be a really good lunch and just having it taken away it was a bummer, we were all bummed out,” Durkes said.

Health officials say the food was destroyed because it wasn’t from a permitted establishment, and they couldn’t track where the food had been. Therefore, they couldn’t ensure it’s safety.

Denham said if health inspectors had any questions they should have just asked. Instead hundreds already went hungry, and it appears as many as 3,000 people won’t get meals as a result of the recall.

Twitter User Replaces Word 'White' With 'Black,' Gets Banned

A Twitter user conducted an interesting experiment to sniff out double standards in the site's censorship policy concerning race.

The person wrote the same comment on two different accounts with only two words changed, then reported each for abusive behavior.

The first comment read: "I {bleep} hate white people and their inconsiderate asses for voting for Trump. {bleep} you."

The second: "I {bleep} hate black people and their inconsiderate asses for voting for Clinton. {bleep} you."

The first was found not to be in "violation of Twitter's Rules regarding abusive behavior," while the second resulted in the user's account being banned.

15073321_1276342962424499_7716412832235233925_n.jpg

That's interesting.
What's also interesting is that first one has the name redacted and a reply which indicates the complaint format was different from the second ("Thank you for reporting this...") one which doesn't have the name redacted.

I'd need to see some more evidence that this is a genuinely fair comparison before reaching a conclusion. (e.g. were they both brand new accounts? I'd imagine their abuse algorithm treats new accounts differently from established, etc.)

Be interesting to see someone test this properly though.

Meet The Leftist Professor Who Wrote The 'Hit List' Of "Fake News" Sites

melissa-Zimdars-TW2.jpg

The mainstream media are going wild circulating a viral list of so-called “fake news” websites – and the list includes established news sites like WND, Zero Hedge, Breitbart, Red State, the Daily Wire and Project Veritas – but WND has found a leftist, Trump-bashing assistant professor in Massachusetts who specialized in “fat studies” is behind the effort to target and discredit legitimate news organizations.

Meet Merrimack College Assistant Professor Melissa Zimdars, a 30-something self-identified feminist and activist who has expressed great dislike for President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence.
-
Zimdars published and circulated a list of “fake, false, or regularly misleading websites that are shared on Facebook and social media.” She said she began writing the list because she didn’t approve of the sources her students were citing.
-
(Editor’s note: Zimdars removed her list following publication of this WND article. However, versions of it continue to be circulated in the mainstream media and online.)

Ron Paul publishes *THE REAL* list of "FAKE" news websites and journalists

We've seen the make-shift "fake news" list created by a leftist feminist professor. Well, another fake news list has been revealed and this one holds a lot more water.

This list contains the culprits who told us that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and lied us into multiple bogus wars. These are the news sources that told us "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." They told us that Hillary Clinton had a 98% of winning the election. They tell us in a never-ending loop that "The economy is in great shape!"

https://www.conservativeoutfitters....es-list-of-fake-news-websites-and-journalists
LIST--Ron-Paul-full-sourced-list-of-fake-news-journalists-and-websites.jpg

Last edited:
Back