Reaction score
14925758_1241461129244733_8189955019371228621_n-640x480.jpg

‘Die Whites Die’: Anti-Trump Rioters Vandalize NOLA Monuments

redrumloa

Reaction score
Samantha Bee: White People Have Ruined America

redrumloa

Reaction score
This could go in a few threads, but fits best here. Besides the article being complete and totally bullshit ridiculous propaganda, it just shows the double standard and war being waged on white people based on skin color. Take this article, replace white with black and tell your me what your honest reaction would be. You'd be screaming racism.

We need to talk about the online radicalisation of young, white men

redrumloa

Reaction score
Sorry SJWs, sorry Obama, but MLK did not end with the caveat "except whitey, I hate whitey".

mlk-content-character.png

Post Obama, my children and grandchildren are judged based on the based on the color of their skin, not the content of their character.

redrumloa

Reaction score
The monster they created is coming back and biting them in the ass. The war on white people now includes Democrat Party leadership. CNN has taken the stance that evil whitey should be excluded from Democrat leadership going forward.

Thursday on CNN, she doubled down on her call for a non-white chair, saying it was time for a “chair of color.”

“I think representation matters,” Sanders said. “The base of the Democratic Party is white people, black people, Latinos, Hispanics, Native Americans, gay, straight, all different types of religions. I really think that it’s important if you go out there and speak to those people in the base, there is a need and a want for a chair of color. I stand by that. You need different people out there to fight for different things and I am here fighting for millenials of all backgrounds, all races, but I’m definitely also fighting for all brown people, all shades of brown, Latino, African-American, Native American, Asian-American, so on and so forth. We need that representation, not just in the chair’s position but in other places throughout the Democratic National Committee and throughout the building.

“I stand by that. I know that makes some people uncomfortable, but somebody’s got to be out here fighting for the folks, and that’s me,” she added.

redrumloa

Reaction score
NYC Man Arrested for Attempting to Push a Bystander onto Subway Tracks, Yelling ‘I Hate White People’

Cops busted a Queens man for trying to push a straphanger onto the subway tracks in Harlem and yelling, “I hate white people!”

Police cuffed Gary Weeks, 51, of Wavecrest for the bizarre attack Monday at 2 p.m. at the 4-5-6 subway station at 125th St. and Lexington Ave., officials said.

The straphanger was waiting for a northbound train when Weeks walked up to him and tried to push him onto the tracks.

The victim got away from Weeks, as other people started pointing and yelling at the attacker to simmer down.

He then began yelling about his hatred for whites.

Once cops closed in and cuffed him, he spit on one officer, police said.

Weeks was charged with attempted murder, aggravated harassment and obstruction of government administration.

Notice his charges don't include a Hate Crime?

redrumloa

Reaction score
Tulane Protesters: White Students Must Be Held Accountable for Racism

NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana – During a demonstration on the Tulane University campus, protesters largely from social justice organizations demanded white students be held accountable for perceived racism on campus.

With chants like “White silence is violence,” social justice warriors marched across Tulane campus holding signs reading “White students: No one has to do everything, everyone has to do something,” claiming their campus was full of racism, according to the Tulane Hullabaloo.

The student newspaper reported that the demonstration was “in response to a lack of action from Tulane” regarding racism on campus, but did not cite any specific incidents.

Manufacture fake racism claims.
Blame pretend racism on whitey.
Profit!

:roll eyes:

redrumloa

Reaction score
Public university to host whites-only student retreat on ‘white privilege’

The University of Vermont is slated to host a whites-only student retreat this November focused on teaching participants about their white privilege and how to they can help reverse the negative effect their white privilege has on their campus and the nation.

The “Examining White Privilege: A Retreat for Undergraduate Students Who Self-Identify as White” is predicated on the notion that white privilege is real, and that it is and pressing problem facing this nation, as students who attend will learn how to understand “the impact of white privilege” and how to take “action against racism,” the university’s website states.

“It’s a new retreat specifically for white students to engage in building a stronger and inclusive campus community,” the University of Vermont’s website adds.

‘Blame the White Guy’

redrumloa

Reaction score
94-year-old WWII veteran beaten during SW Side robbery

The suspect was described as a 30-year-old African American man with short black hair and a beard. He was wearing a brown leather jacket and dark-colored pants.

Regnier's family said her recovery could be long and difficult. They're struggling to understand why someone would purposely hurt an elderly woman.

"She's 94 years old. He didn't have to beat her up. He could have just taken her purse and left. I don't know what compelled him to do that. He's a coward," Dusk said.