The war on white people

redrumloa

Reaction score
Could also go in the Democrat Terrorism Thread.

Black Lives Matter Activist Wants To ‘Kill People.’

A Black Lives Matter activist, who also claims to be a pre-school teacher, gave a fiery speech at an anti-Trump rally in Seattle. “We need to start killing people,” she said to a smattering of applause. “First off, we need to start killing the White House. The White House must die.”

The unidentified woman also had choice words to say about white people and reparations.

“White people, give your {bleep} money, your {bleep} house, your {bleep} property, give it {bleep} all,” she said during Sunday’s protest. “You need to reparate[sic] black and indigenous people right now.”

redrumloa

Reaction score
16426038_1364230770263831_3631587015715674409_n.jpg

redrumloa

Reaction score
Netflix Releases Trailer for ‘Dear White People’ TV Series

“Dear white people: Here’s a list of acceptable Halloween costumes,” White says on her radio show in the series’ trailer. “Pirate, slutty nurse, any of our first 43 presidents.”

“Top of the list of unacceptable costumes: Me,” she adds, as images of white people in black face flash across the screen.

redrumloa

Reaction score

redrumloa

Reaction score

metalman

Reaction score

redrumloa

Reaction score
I've been warning ya'll for at least 15 years, dating back to the original 'DMZ' on AO. Not only was I correct, it is even more ridiculous than I could have imagined.

HuffPo Readers Slam “Fat Love” Photo Gallery For Its Apparent “Love Of Whiteness”

800-x-419-Canvas-32-759x419.png

“As long as white women do not respect black women to THE FULLEST, black men shouldn’t be with them,” argued Tugba Ünver. “Betrayal in my eyes.”

“Anyways, what is more beautiful than the black human race? None.”

Ares Paul Mars simply commented, “White privilege.”

“The Anti Black Love agenda is real,” declared Tone Pruitt.

“Why did you purposely show a black man with this fat white woman?” inquired Bobby Duvall.

redrumloa

Reaction score
A race war is coming, courtesy of Obama and George Soros.

Students wear white pins to remind them of white privilege

WhitePrivilege1.Shutterstock-370x242.jpg

Students at Elizabethtown College this month are wearing white pins in the shape of puzzle pieces to remind them of their white privilege.

I told ya this was Obama's plan all along, a race war. Now it will happen and he can blame it on Trump.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Darrelle Revis charged with four felonies

Revis has been charged with two counts of aggravated assault, one count of robbery and one count of conspiracy, per multiple reports. He’s also been charged with making terroristic threats, a misdemeanor.

Jets player Darrelle Revis turns himself in to police after altercation in Pittsburgh

Police say the 22-year-old man and the 21-year-old man claimed they were punched and knocked out. According to police, the two men regained consciousness and spoke to authorities.

Witnesses told police that the two men were unconscious for about 10 minutes. The responding officers viewed the video on the phone and confirmed that the person was Revis.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Black Boston University Professor Declares All White People are Racists

Saida Grundy, who was recently hired by the university to teach sociology and African-American studies, called white males a “problem population” on Twitter in addition to posting multiple anti-White tweets, according to Fox News.

Among her more controversial tweets, she wrote, “White masculinity isn’t a problem for America’s colleges, white masculinity is THE problem for America’s colleges.”

She also said via Twitter, “Every MLK week I commit myself to not spending a dime in white-owned businesses. And every year I find it nearly impossible.”

Another one of her tweets put a target on Ben Affleck after he tried to hide the fact that he is a descendant of slave owners. Grundy wrote, “dear white people: u are all ben affleck. those euphemisms for ur ancestors like ‘farmers’ & ‘pioneers’ means owned humans & killed natives.”

k2.png

redrumloa

Reaction score
SNL Comedienne Threatens White Women Who Support Black Lives Matter

Actress and comedian Leslie Jones often uses Hollywood or her comedy platforms to express her views.

She recently conveyed some strong words for white supporters of the Black Lives Matter movement.

Here is what she said (per Page Six):

“If I see another 45-year-old white woman from Williamsburg saying ‘black lives matter,’ I’m going to punch you in the mouth,” the “Saturday Night Live” star said during her recent four-night stint at New York comedy club, Carolines on Broadway. “Stop doing that.”

redrumloa

Reaction score
This is where the "liberals" have brought this country. Having white ancestry is something to be ashamed of in their racist world view. This is the face of racism in America in 2017.

HuffPost Writer Horrified To Learn She’s 30% White

“As someone who has become a black millennial marketing expert, this s*** matters,” she writes. “It’s as if I’ve obscured the one thing which has guided me since I was nine years old.”

“I’d discovered I had the so-called ‘superior’ race running through my veins, and never before had I felt so inferior.”

She goes on to state that she wonders if her family did not make much of an effort to uncover their white heritage out of shame.

“After all,” she writes, “skeptics questioned Malcolm X’s commitment to the black community because his grandfather was white.”

58b1cf3d2900002b00f28b66.jpg

Carter (pictured with her husband) says she has been asked by people in the past if she’s mixed, which has always put her on the defensive.

Carter goes on to state that she “must accept” the fact that she has white ancestors, although “the road to acceptance will not be an easy one.”