The whyzzat never ending story...

adz

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
Rules are simple, we each add a few words or a sentence to the story to keep it progressing :) I've particiapted in these on some other sites and they can be quite fun, although they can land in the gutter pretty quick so we shall see how things go. Just be sure to quote the line you are continuing so we don't get lost...

Once upon a time in a far away land...

EDIT...Please do not mention Francis...

T
... lived a man with green feet and a gingerbread hand.

(thought I'd make it rhyme ;))
The man was walking down the twisting mountain path, when he came to a bridge over a stream, under the bridge lived the Scottish troll Franko, who jumped up in front of the man and demanded 3 pounds, 12 shillings and 6 pence to cross the bridge.

Ugh, please don't include Franko in something that's supposed to be fun.

Might be an idea...

Once upon a time in a far away land lived a man with green feet and a gingerbread hand.

Once upon a time in a far away land lived a man with green feet and a gingerbread hand.
He looked at his feet and he wiggled his toes, and with Gingerbread fingers he scratched at his nose.

(sorry, I can't resist the rhyme...)

Reactions: adz
He looked at his feet and he wiggled his toes, and with Gingerbread fingers he scratched at his nose.

And, on noticing the dry, biscuit-like texture had spread to his wrist, cursed the day the strange foot-gangrene inducing gingerbread-hand plague swept the land...

And, on noticing the dry, biscuit-like texture had spread to his wrist, cursed the day the strange foot-gangrene inducing gingerbread-hand plague swept the land...

..... shook his fist at the heavens and resolved to take revenge by becoming one of the..........

ninjabread-men.jpg

Reactions: adz
He decided to visit the only person he could think who could help him achieve his goal of becoming a Ninjabread Man: the source of the Strange Foot-Gangrene Inducing Gingerbread-Hand Plague...

but he would need 3 pounds, 12 shillings and 6 pence to be able to talk to him ....

Back