Tony Podesta arrested! Warrants issued for John Podesta and Hillary Clinton

redrumloa

Reaction score
-Edit-
Starting to think this is fake. I guess we'll find out in the next couple days.

This is exploding all over the internet, but mainstream sources are not reporting it yet but it seems legit.

Tony Podesta Arrested: Indictments Issued Against Hillary Clinton & John Podesta

According to sources within the U.S. Marshals Office, Tony voluntarily handed himself in late on Saturday night on the basis that there would be no media coverage of his arrest.

Lawyers for Hillary Clinton and John Podesta are pleading with Mueller to keep their indictments sealed and have similarly agreed to hand themselves in next week under the same agreement.

Despite the media blackout, a public record confirms Tony Podesta’s arrest in Washington D.C and can be viewed online here.

To access the arrest record requires a paid subscription, but those details have been obtained and are as follows:

Anthony T Podesta
74 Washington,
DC Falls Church,
VA Lehigh Acres,
FL New York, NY
(202) 393-****
(202) 363-****
(202) 667-****
(202) 450-****
(202) 671-****
a*******@gmail.com
p******@podesta.com
a**************@yahoo.com
a**************@aol.com
a**********@winning.com

The podesta@podesta.com email address matches the ones used by Tony in the Wikileaks release.

Note that Tony Podesta has provided authorities with an email address for the domain name winning.com – a site that belongs to Hollywood actor Charlie Sheen.

Why on earth would a Democrat lobbying connected to the Clinton’s have an admin email address for Charlie Sheen’s website?

Last edited:

redrumloa

Reaction score
DN3Z0JkVoAAkutY.jpg:large

metalman

Reaction score
Tony Podesta >> Podesta Group >> Prince Alwaleed bin Talal

all connected

metalman

Reaction score
17 more sealed indictments were filed today in the United States DC Court, bringing the total to 33 sealed indictments since October 30

Something BIG is brewing.

Democrats are convinced that's its Trump -Russia collusion, despite there being no evidence of any

What I see is links between Podesta, Fusion GPS, Uranium One, Russia, Clinton Foundation, DNC

Will know which way the wind is blowing once the arrests start

the_leander

Reaction score
I'm curious myself to know what's going on. This could seriously cut to the core of the US political class. I'm not just talking democrats, but the whole shebang. Maybe Trump has decided to clear the whole house?

redrumloa

Reaction score
I'm curious myself to know what's going on. This could seriously cut to the core of the US political class. I'm not just talking democrats, but the whole shebang. Maybe Trump has decided to clear the whole house?

He promised to drain the swamp. I am praying on my knees he does just that!

ilwrath

Reaction score
He promised to drain the swamp. I am praying on my knees he does just that!

Yeah, I'd love that to be true, too. I really would. But, honestly, I'd put the chances of a real, cross-party clean-up at less than 5%. But what I wouldn't give to be proven wrong on this one. As a cynical old bastard, most of the time I wish I wasn't right.

And I don't really mean that as a slam on Trump, either. I'd probably put the chances of most anyone else (who could get elected) doing it at less than 0.05%.

redrumloa

Reaction score
You aren't really though.
At least I hope you aren't. :p

I'm agnostic, so it was a figure of speech. That said, if I thought it would truly help him drain the swamp, I'd have blisters on my knees from praying so much.