"We had other things to do that day"

kept Coleman's death a secret, hiding her body in the basement and then the garage of the house on Whenona Drive until Madison police found her mummified remains more than three months later.

Sounds like a scene from one of his books..... oh, wait....

Well we could look at this from the Libertarian / Tax Party perspective. Every person should do what they want and not be forced to do something they should not. The Children were acting in their own interest. If the old woman needed a Dr. she could have made a phone call to the Dr., ambulance, or hospital. Since she didn't obviously she didn't think she needed help. What could the kids do they weren't trained medical professionals. Thus, everything is fine and went the way the old woman wanted, the kids wanted, and everyone's happiness was maximized.

Well we could look at this from the Libertarian / Tax Party perspective. Every person should do what they want and not be forced to do something they should not. The Children were acting in their own interest.

Veronica King was acting like a good "progressive"

"Veronica King withdrew cash and wrote checks from Mary Coleman's bank account, where Coleman's pension and Social Security payments were automatically deposited."

I'm confused....how is that "progressive"????

I'm confused....how is that "progressive"????
righting an economic injustice, redistributing unfairly gained wealth to the less fortunate and more deserving

righting an economic injustice, redistributing unfairly gained wealth to the less fortunate and more deserving
Nice try. I know you're hurt because Libertarianism has this highly critical flaw that if used as described one doesn't have to take care of society, community, cities, or their own family. But, a false characterization of libertarism that does take care of others doesn't help justify anything.

Back