Who speaks for the Republicans

faethor

Reaction score
52% don't know Beaten in the last 2 elections the Republicans public face is damaged. Again my prediction Republicans, Southern White Geezers, will take 3 more cycles before they start to come back. Of course in that decade many will be dead.

faethor said:
52% don't know Beaten in the last 2 elections the Republicans public face is damaged. Again my prediction Republicans, Southern White Geezers, will take 3 more cycles before they start to come back. Of course in that decade many will be dead.

Yup keep talking like that, it helps the right.

Thanks, keep up the good work.

Hey if little me can save the Republicans from their own morass then great.

Faethor speaks for the Republican party. :roflmao:

metalman said:
Keith Olbermann is always on the lookout for faux Republican pundits to book for his show. Your Republican credentials would be perfect for the show.
Do you really believe trying to insult others will bring up the Republican party? If this is the approach to fix the problems with the Republicans then my next 3 elections for the Dems should be increased.

What is the voting demographic of the Republicans? LINK Male, white, and 65 and above.

Now the Republicans, as declared by Senate Minority Whip Jon Kyl, are trying to boycott Judicial hearings? I guess they plan to take their bat and ball and go home. boo hoo... Of course the Dems are appointed a racist to the Supreme Court. Being a white male I can tell you the horror of having Puerto Rican Women keep me down.
:roflmao:

faethor said:
Now the Republicans, as declared by Senate Minority Whip Jon Kyl, are trying to boycott Judicial hearings? I guess they plan to take their bat and ball and go home. boo hoo... Of course the Dems are appointed a racist to the Supreme Court. Being a white male I can tell you the horror of having Puerto Rican Women keep me down.

I would hope that a wise white man with the richness of his experience would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a latino woman who hasn’t lived that life.

rich white men are who got this country into the shithole it's in

faethor said:
metalman said:
Keith Olbermann is always on the lookout for faux Republican pundits to book for his show. Your Republican credentials would be perfect for the show.
Do you really believe trying to insult others will bring up the Republican party?
Keith Olbermann viewers are the "insult the Republican's" watchers demographic

faethor said:

Memory refresher, racist KKK Democrats block Hispanic Judge
Democrats stonewalled Estrada's nomination, and, after losing control of the Senate in 2002, they began an unprecedented round of filibusters to block an entire slate of Bush appeals-courts nominees, Estrada among them. The confirmation process ground to a halt.

Sonia Sottomayor is a member of La Raza. La Raza is a racist organization.

Your demographics prove that those who lived though "Democratic President Jimmy Carter" now vote Republican.
Younger ones are now in the process of learning the "lesson of Democrat President Obama".

SO HOW’S THAT “OBAMA STIMULUS PLAN” WORKING OUT?

Back