Women Of Georgia, KNOW YOUR PLACE!

the_leander

Reaction score
And that place is, according to State Representative Terry England, in defending a bill that would ban all abortions after 20 weeks - even those in which the fetus was already dead, or was so congenitally deformed that it had no hope of living after birth, is alongside livestock.

The efforts to turn the USA into the Republic of Gilead continue on at a cracking pace I see.

I can't be kind about this anymore. This is stone cold {bleep} nuts. Why is this kind of crap being allowed to continue?

I can't be kind about this anymore. This is stone cold {bleep} nuts. Why is this kind of crap being allowed to continue?
Well, I see Cecilia's point considering free speech now. *sses making *sses of themselves is kind of revealing. Still worrying whether this will hit fertile grounds. :confused:

Well, I see Cecilia's point considering free speech now. *sses making *sses of themselves is kind of revealing. Still worrying whether this will hit fertile grounds. :confused:

His saying it wasn't what I was getting at, it was the deafening silence in response to it by those present.

If even 2 years ago you had told me that elected officials of the USA would be casually denying the humanity of women (thankyou Gregory Greenwood of Phayngula for that phrase) and not getting curb stomped for it either in person or the press, I would have called you a lunatic for suggesting it.

And yet. Here we are, watching it happen.

Back