Words you can't say on the internet

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
without getting the attention of Homeland Security.

List here.

From a quick read it looks like we use a lot of those words around here - in fact, it would be hard to imagine any forum where a bunch of those words don't show up so long as people are moderately sentient and paying attention to even the officially sanctioned news.

Anyway, hopefully that means we have a lot of federal lurkers around here. To them I say, quit being so shy and speak up. I'm sure you have interesting things to say. Start posting. :)

And how do we know you're not an under-cover government "instigator" yourself? ;)

And how do we know you're not an under-cover government "instigator" yourself? ;)
What are you doing man? You ... oh wait, none of those words are on the list. Phew! Would have thought "instigator" would have been. Good thing you didn't mention the hostage screening pipe-bomb riot, or the ammonium nitrate suicide bomber Islamist - then we'd be in trouble.

What are you doing man? You ... oh wait, none of those words are on the list. Phew! Would have thought "instigator" would have been. Good thing you didn't mention the hostage screening pipe-bomb riot, or the ammonium nitrate suicide bomber Islamist - then we'd be in trouble.

Ha - Don't tell him, Pike!

I would like to point out an obvious oversite to the list, because neither Laredo or Nuevo Laredo are on the list despite being on the Mexican border, having multiple international bridges crossing the Rio Grande to both the Mexican states of Tamaulipas and Nueva Leon. Laredo has an International airport, is the terminus of Interstate-35, is the largest inland port in the nation, and is widely known to be subject to extreme weather events such as hurricanes, brush fires, tornadoes, and wildfires. Decapitated bodies are frequently left on the main boulevard of Nuevo Laredo with Narco banners advertising the gang killings as the Gulf Cartel and the Los Zetas fight for control of the city. Yesterday there was a grenade attack at the Nuevo Laredo Walmart, but all was calm at the Target store in Laredo. The Mexican police are widely known as being behind kidnapping rings in Mexico, with over 200 people from Laredo currently listed as missing in Nuevo Laredo.

too bad los zetas is being run by ex us military... makes them kinda hard to kill.... its a pretend war with civilian populations mostly at risk...

Good thing you didn't mention the hostage screening pipe-bomb riot, or the ammonium nitrate suicide bomber Islamist - then we'd be in trouble.
I was going to, but then I remembered my handler's instructions to refrain from that sort of thing.

I would like to point out an obvious oversite to the list, because neither Laredo or Nuevo Laredo are on the list despite being on the Mexican border, having multiple international bridges crossing the Rio Grande to both the Mexican states of Tamaulipas and Nueva Leon.
That's what IP geo-location is for.

too bad los zetas is being run by ex us military... makes them kinda hard to kill.... its a pretend war with civilian populations mostly at risk...
Zeta's were originally ex-Mexican Military, but are now just para-military, who specialize in sadistic torture

Back