Yes government, please stick that needle in my kid's arm! I won't question you!

redrumloa

Reaction score
Medical journal openly questions science, ethics of HPV vaccinations

- Current worldwide HPV immunization practices with either of the two HPV vaccines appear to be neither justified by long-term health benefits nor economically viable, nor is there any evidence that HPV vaccination (even if proven effective against cervical cancer) would reduce the rate of cervical cancer beyond what Pap screening has already achieved.

- Cumulatively, the list of serious adverse reactions related to HPV vaccination worldwide includes deaths, convulsions, paraesthesia, paralysis, Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), transverse myelitis, facial palsy, chronic fatigue syndrome, anaphylaxis, autoimmune disorders, deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolisms, and cervical cancers.

Gardasil boys come marching in - 4 new Gardasil deaths reported to VAERS

Since when did boys have a cervix?

Red that site is very Woo filled. How to cure cancer at home with miracle liquids. Though apparently not H202 which appears to cure everything else wrong with a person. It also appears that all diabetes is stoppable within 25 days. Isn't this the site you posted previously which had lies and an extremely one sided presentation?

Now I don't want to throw out something because it's proven crappy in the past and proven to promote crap but those type of things throw it into my 'question authority' bin. So my questions to you, because you promote this... 4 deaths is interesting -- how may injections during the same time? What's the % of deaths? How does this compare to the average unvaccinated public in the same demographics?

I do think there are good questions about HPV Vaccines. It's early in actual widespread human usages. However filling this up with Woo hurts the conversation more than a rational approach.

Back